Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form200*. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
SPRING FLING CELEBRATION
The Spring Fling Celebration was held April 26, 2014.
We had BBQ, craft tables and the tennis court grand opening!
Here are some pictures!
Covenants and Restrictions
Covenants and Restrictions 10-2000 Amendments
Covenants and Restrictions 12-2000 Amendments
Architectural Guidelines and Application
Residents and Renters’ Quick Guide
Shutters and Doors
2013 Annual Meeting Presentation
2014 Annual Meeting Presentation
Meridian Place Quick Guide
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 25th, 2015: Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Do you have a pet? November 12th, 2015: Please Scoop the Poop! Please be kind and respectful to your fellow owners and neighbors and clean up after your pets. It only takes a moment to be a responsible dog owner. It would be great if all of our pets could do this for themselves like this one! Thank you for your help and cooperation as we ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Update November 11th, 2015: Just a quick update on the landscaping in the community…. The crew was on site today doing general clean up and pruning of shrubs. The palm trees at both entrances were manicured. Entrance flowers have been planted and are beginning to acclimate to their new home. The turf has been too saturated to mow so that will be ... Read more about this.
- Halloween and Weekend Information October 30th, 2015: Hello Homeowners! Just wanted to send out a quick reminder of the Community’s observance of Halloween. Trick or treaters will be welcomed at homes as indicated by the front lights being on. The hours of observance will be set from 6pm to 9pm to allow younger children and “older children”, also known as adults, to enjoy an ... Read more about this.
- Did you have damage in your community? October 06th, 2015: In the wake of this last weekend’s heavy rains and flooding, please make sure to contact CMG if you have witnessed any damage to common areas or those which are the HOA’s responsibility. Also, please make sure that you don’t have any trash cans or debris blocking the drainage areas. This could cause water to remain ... Read more about this.
- Pine Straw is being applied this week! May 11th, 2015: You may notice a fresh new look coming this week! Pine straw for the summer is here! As it is being applied please excuse any inconvenience this may cause as the trucks are in the neighborhood delivering it. By the end of the week, the fresh application will have the community looking fresh and new for the ... Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.