Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form200*. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
SPRING FLING CELEBRATION
The Spring Fling Celebration was held April 26, 2014.
We had BBQ, craft tables and the tennis court grand opening!
Here are some pictures!
Covenants and Restrictions
Architectural Guidelines and Application
Residents and Renters’ Quick Guide
Sherwin Williams Shutter Colors
2013 Annual Meeting Presentation
2014 Annual Meeting Presentation
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Parking Rules and Regulations January 14th, 2015: Dear Meridian Place residents, Please be advised that it is a violation of the Meridian Place governing documents to store boats or trailers either in your yard or driveway. These items are to be stored out of sight, either in your garage or off the property. Parking on grass/off driveway will result in violation notice as well. Please take the ... Read more about this.
- Merry Christmas to You All! December 23rd, 2014: Community Management Group on behalf of the Board of Directors would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. 2014 was another successful year for the Association as we were able to continue to improve community. We would like to thank the Board of Directors, Garden Club and all of the numerous volunteers throughout the ... Read more about this.
- Winter Newsletter November 10th, 2014: Winter Newsletter Read more about this.
- 2014 Annual Meeting Notification November 10th, 2014: 2014 Annual Meeting Notification Read more about this.
- Architectural Review Committee October 30th, 2014: Dear residents of Meridian Place, The Board of Directors is currently looking for a volunteer to serve as a member of ARC. Responsibilities include but not limited to reviewing requests from homeowners and reinforcing PM HOA rules and regulations ( http://www.cmgcharleston.com/Meridian_docs/Covenants%20and%20Restrictions%20clean.pdf ) Time Commitment is 1-3 hours per month. Everyone who is interested in helping the neighborhood, please ... Read more about this.
- Agenda For the Regular Board Meeting October 21st, 2014: Dear residents of Meridian Place, We are pleased to inform you that on Thursday, October 23rd, there will be a Meeting of the Board of Directors. All homeowners are welcome to attend the meeting. As there will be a discussion of 2015 operating budget, please note that in accordance with governing documents budget discussions are closed ... Read more about this.
Feedback or Suggestions?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.