Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form200*. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of the most recent minutes, please click the link below: (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by CMG staff.)
Meridian Place Most Recent Board Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Meridian – Landscaping Item June 08th, 2018: Please be advised that there has been a report that a tree had gone down in the area by the pond near Blaze lane. There is a “Doggie” station by the walking trail and just behind the “Doggie” station is a tree that has come partially down. We have had our Landscaping Director ... Read more about this.
- Meridian Minutes April 03rd, 2018: I hope everyone was able to spend this past holiday weekend with your family and loved ones! The approved meeting minutes from March’s Board meeting can be found on the CMG website. Don’t forget to take a look at your property to make sure everything is being maintained as it should be. Consider pressure washing ... Read more about this.
- Meridian Minutes and Information March 06th, 2018: The approved meeting minutes from February’s Board meeting can be found on the the CMG website. Sealcoating on the trails is going to be done from today, Monday the 5th, through the end of the week. Please stay off of ALL trails during this time! Please help spread the word to tenants and anyone you may ... Read more about this.
- Did You Know…? February 06th, 2018: Owners, Did you know that the storm water drains throughout the community connects to ponds, rivers, and estuaries? The purpose of the ponds in the community is to help to filter pollutants caused by water runoff, but it is important not to add to the problem! Please help our ponds by keeping grass clippings, litter, and ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.