Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form200*. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Covenants and Restrictions
Covenants and Restrictions 10-2000 Amendments
Covenants and Restrictions 12-2000 Amendments
Meridian HOA Guidelines
Meridian Approved Colors
Meridian Fence Guidelines
Architectural Guidelines and Application
2013 Annual Meeting Presentation
2014 Annual Meeting Presentation
Meridian Place Quick Guide
Board Meeting Minutes:
HOA Board Meeting Minutes: January 19, 2017
HOA Board Meeting Minutes: February 16, 2017
HOA Board Meeting Minutes: March 16, 2017
HOA Board Meeting Minutes: April 20, 2017
HOA Board Meeting Minutes: May 18, 2017
HOA Board Meeting Minutes: June 15, 2017
HOA Board Meeting Minutes: July 20, 2017
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Meridian – Board Meeting Annoucement February 08th, 2017: Meridian owners, The Association would like to remind you that the monthly meeting is next Thursday, February 16th, at 6:30. The meeting will be held at the McAlister-Smith Funeral Home as they have offered a larger space without a charge to the Association. Forever Green Landscaping will be giving a presentation on a plan for beautification ... Read more about this.
- Warm Weather + Grubs = Moles! January 20th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Woof! Clean Up After Your Pet Reminder! January 11th, 2017: ATTENTION ALL PET OWNER’S! Just a friendly reminder. Please Pick Up After Your Pet. It doesn’t take much to remember that we have pets in our community. In fact, if you don’t watch your step, you’re liable to step in one such reminder! Besides being unsightly and smelly, animal waste can be hazardous to the health of ... Read more about this.
- Meridian – Dexter Lane Termite Inspection Update January 09th, 2017: Attention ALL DEXTER LANE HOMEOWNERS! It has been brought to our attention buy several homeowners that they have not been aware of when Barrier Pest Control Service where on site. Liz and I have been working diligently to get an update on which homes have and have not been inspected and when they will be moving ... Read more about this.
- Happy Holidays! December 22nd, 2016: Hello owners, I want to wish you all a happy holiday season! I hope you enjoy some time together with friends and family and hope there are tons of laughs and fun. Just a reminder – the CMG office will be closed on Friday, December 23rd and also on Monday, December 26th. Happy holidays, everyone! All the best, Liz Geary Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.