Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form200*. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
SPRING FLING CELEBRATION
The Spring Fling Celebration was held April 26, 2014.
We had BBQ, craft tables and the tennis court grand opening!
Here are some pictures!
Covenants and Restrictions
Architectural Guidelines and Application
Residents and Renters’ Quick Guide
Shutters and Doors
2013 Annual Meeting Presentation
2014 Annual Meeting Presentation
Meridian Place Quick Guide
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pine Straw is being applied this week! May 11th, 2015: You may notice a fresh new look coming this week! Pine straw for the summer is here! As it is being applied please excuse any inconvenience this may cause as the trucks are in the neighborhood delivering it. By the end of the week, the fresh application will have the community looking fresh and new for the ... Read more about this.
- A fresh clean look is on it’s way! April 30th, 2015: The community is beginning a fresh look for the spring and summer. Painting and refreshing of all entrance signs and small signs throughout the community. Pine straw will be applied very soon and prior to all old straw will be removed giving the area a nice fresh bed of beauty. New benches have been purchased for the ... Read more about this.
- Non-profit raising money for veterans on Lowcountry Giving Day April 21st, 2015: Family Services, Inc. (FSI) is participating in the Lowcountry Giving Day online fundraising initiative sponsored by the Coastal Community Foundation on Tuesday, May 5, 2015. FSI will receive a matched dollar for every dollar raised, up to $10,000, which will help the organization support programs like One Less Homeless Vet and Money Rocks youth financial ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Citizens’ Advisory Group Meeting February 12th, 2015: Citizens’ Advisory Group Meeting Thursday February 12 6:30-7:30pm James Island Library 1248 Camp Rd. Residents of James and Johns Islands are invited to the Citizens’ Advisory Group meeting with Police Chief Mullen and Command Staff Thursday evening. Voice your concerns and hear updates on initiatives within the Police Department. Bring your neighbors. For more information contact Charles Francis at 720-2497. Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Please Report February 02nd, 2015: Dear Meridian Place Resident, It came to our attention that couple of residents received higher than usual water bills. If you receive higher than usual water bills we ask you to report it to Community Management Group at Julia@nullcmgcharleston.com Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
Questions or Maintenance Needs?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.