Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form200*. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
SPRING FLING CELEBRATION
The Spring Fling Celebration was held April 26, 2014.
We had BBQ, craft tables and the tennis court grand opening!
Here are some pictures!
Covenants and Restrictions
Architectural Guidelines and Application
Residents and Renters’ Quick Guide
Shutters and Doors
2013 Annual Meeting Presentation
2014 Annual Meeting Presentation
Meridian Place Quick Guide
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Citizens’ Advisory Group Meeting February 12th, 2015: Citizens’ Advisory Group Meeting Thursday February 12 6:30-7:30pm James Island Library 1248 Camp Rd. Residents of James and Johns Islands are invited to the Citizens’ Advisory Group meeting with Police Chief Mullen and Command Staff Thursday evening. Voice your concerns and hear updates on initiatives within the Police Department. Bring your neighbors. For more information contact Charles Francis at 720-2497. Read more about this.
- Please Report February 02nd, 2015: Dear Meridian Place Resident, It came to our attention that couple of residents received higher than usual water bills. If you receive higher than usual water bills we ask you to report it to Community Management Group at Julia@nullcmgcharleston.com Read more about this.
- Parking Rules and Regulations January 14th, 2015: Dear Meridian Place residents, Please be advised that it is a violation of the Meridian Place governing documents to store boats or trailers either in your yard or driveway. These items are to be stored out of sight, either in your garage or off the property. Parking on grass/off driveway will result in violation notice as well. Please take the ... Read more about this.
- Merry Christmas to You All! December 23rd, 2014: Community Management Group on behalf of the Board of Directors would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. 2014 was another successful year for the Association as we were able to continue to improve community. We would like to thank the Board of Directors, Garden Club and all of the numerous volunteers throughout the ... Read more about this.
- Winter Newsletter November 10th, 2014: Winter Newsletter Read more about this.
- 2014 Annual Meeting Notification November 10th, 2014: 2014 Annual Meeting Notification Read more about this.
Feedback or Suggestions?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.