Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form200*. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
SPRING FLING CELEBRATION
The Spring Fling Celebration was held April 26, 2014.
We had BBQ, craft tables and the tennis court grand opening!
Here are some pictures!
Covenants and Restrictions
Covenants and Restrictions 10-2000 Amendments
Covenants and Restrictions 12-2000 Amendments
Meridian HOA Guidelines
Meridian Approved Colors
Meridian Fence Guidelines
Architectural Guidelines and Application
Residents and Renters’ Quick Guide
2013 Annual Meeting Presentation
2014 Annual Meeting Presentation
Meridian Place Quick Guide
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Winter is Here! Be Prepared! January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen PipesBeing prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Meridian Place Owner Update!! December 14th, 2015: Thank you to all who came out to the 2015 Annual Meeting Thursday night. It is with great pleasure that we announce your 2016 Board of Directors President: Tony Onorato Vice President: Sylvia Coyne Secretary: Ramon Colon Treasure: Susan Schmidt Directors: Nancy Shogry and Walter Latorre We would like to thank Faith Geiger for her tenure as President and for all the ... Read more about this.
- We need your Proxy!!! December 03rd, 2015: With the annual meeting a week away, we need to remind everyone to return their proxy in order to establish the necessary quorum for the meeting to be held. Even if you plan to attend, please complete the proxy you received in the mail and return it to CMG by mail, email or fax. If ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 25th, 2015: Like this:Like Loading... Read more about this.
- Do you have a pet? November 12th, 2015: Please Scoop the Poop! Please be kind and respectful to your fellow owners and neighbors and clean up after your pets. It only takes a moment to be a responsible dog owner. It would be great if all of our pets could do this for themselves like this one! Thank you for your help and cooperation as we ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Update November 11th, 2015: Just a quick update on the landscaping in the community…. The crew was on site today doing general clean up and pruning of shrubs. The palm trees at both entrances were manicured. Entrance flowers have been planted and are beginning to acclimate to their new home. The turf has been too saturated to mow so that will be ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.