Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form200*. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Covenants and Restrictions
Covenants and Restrictions 10-2000 Amendments
Covenants and Restrictions 12-2000 Amendments
Meridian HOA Guidelines
Meridian Approved Colors
Meridian Fence Guidelines
Architectural Guidelines and Application
Meridian Place Quick Guide
If you would like a copy of your minutes click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Mosquito Abatement September 29th, 2017: Those Pesky Mosquitoes! Have you noticed an increase in the mosquito population? No, it isn’t just because you are super sweet (although that is probably true as well)! Recent rains and the slow movement of water through wetlands are creating favorable conditions for mosquitoes. Thankfully, Charleston county provides control-spraying! If you live in Charleston County, this link provides ... Read more about this.
- Meridian – Updates! September 21st, 2017: Meridian owners, Don’t forget about the open Board meetings held every month at 6:30 on the third Thursday of the month. If you can’t make it, don’t worry! The minutes from the meeting will be sent to the community once approved. Have a question, concern, or idea you would like to bring to the Board’s attention? ... Read more about this.
- Meridian – Post-Irma September 14th, 2017: Meridian owners, I hope you all are doing well and made it through the storm safely and without any damage! I wanted to touch base with the Association regarding storm cleanup. LandscapeMeridian owners, I hope you all are doing well and made it through the storm safely and without any damage! I wanted to touch base with the ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma – Meridian September 07th, 2017: Good afternoon owners, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to notify the community that preparations are in affect for the common areas. We also wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind while you prepare for the possibility of the storm. It will be important for all residents to ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Meridian – Board Meeting Annoucement February 08th, 2017: Meridian owners, The Association would like to remind you that the monthly meeting is next Thursday, February 16th, at 6:30. The meeting will be held at the McAlister-Smith Funeral Home as they have offered a larger space without a charge to the Association. Forever Green Landscaping will be giving a presentation on a plan for beautification ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.