This is the web page for Mixson Assembly. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- What everyone should know about Storm Water Ponds April 05th, 2018: Storm water ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of storm water runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water ... Read more about this.
- Frozen Pipe Tips January 02nd, 2018: With the current cold snap and several nights with below freezing temperatures – here are a few good reminders: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and ... Read more about this.
- FEMA suggested emergency kit information September 06th, 2017: With Hurricane Irma in the forefront of everyone’s mind, below is a list of recommended items to included in a basic emergency supply kit. This list is supplied by FEMA. Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food Battery-powered or ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers and Rain August 10th, 2017: With the large amounts of rain received these past few weeks, the turf maintenance has been disrupted for the Community. The Association is working with the landscape crews to see all areas are maintained as soon as possible. Turf will not be cut if there is a chance of causing ruts in the ground. Once ... Read more about this.
- Vehicle Parking August 01st, 2017: Just a reminder owners should only utilize parking spaces they own. Please do not park in another homeowner’s spot or your vehicle may be removed by that owner. Also, if you are parking vehicles on the street in the area under construction, these vehicles need to be removed. Thank you for your attention to this ... Read more about this.
- Parking Space Reminder July 06th, 2017: The Association would like to remind Mixson Assembly homeowners parking spaces are deeded with the property and are exclusive to the owner of that home. Unused or vacant spots are not open to guest parking or parking in general without the permission of the deeded owner. Thank you. Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 28th, 2016: The City of Charleston will pick up all Christmas trees that are set out with the trash for your normal pickup day. For other areas in the Lowcountry you can take your trees to your local convenience centers to be taken to local landfills. Here’s the link to find you the local convenience centers for Charleston County. Read more about this.
- Landscape Services September 16th, 2016: Just a quick heads up concerning the landscape service in many areas of the community this week. Due to the recent rains, many areas are too wet to cut without causing damage to the turf leaving very unattractive ruts. The Association is aware and working the landscapers to re-schedule service to all affected areas once ... Read more about this.
- End of Summer Crime July 28th, 2016: With the end of Summer, a spike in crime is often seen. While no reported issues in within the community have been received, the Association wanted to remind owners of a few key prevention tips. Thank you! Make sure all exterior doors and windows are properly closed and locked when you leave. Many burglaries occur because people do ... Read more about this.
- Firework Safety Tips July 01st, 2016: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol and fireworks do not mix. Save your ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste February 10th, 2016: Homeowners, you and your pet both love the outdoors, but did you know that failing to pick up your dog’s waste (besides being a mine field for other homeowners) can also hurt the environment? When pet waste is left on the lawn or the side of the street, al of the bacteria, viruses and parasites ... Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Disposal December 30th, 2015: Please find below some helpful information from Charleston County on how to recycle your Christmas tree and greenery: • Remember to remove all décor such as lights, tinsel, ornaments, etc. • Some municipalities will pick them up curbside, or they can be taken to a convenience center. The trees picked up curbside are transported to the Bees ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.