This is the web page for Mixson Assembly. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Parking Space Reminder July 06th, 2017: The Association would like to remind Mixson Assembly homeowners parking spaces are deeded with the property and are exclusive to the owner of that home. Unused or vacant spots are not open to guest parking or parking in general without the permission of the deeded owner. Thank you. Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 28th, 2016: The City of Charleston will pick up all Christmas trees that are set out with the trash for your normal pickup day. For other areas in the Lowcountry you can take your trees to your local convenience centers to be taken to local landfills. Here’s the link to find you the local convenience centers for Charleston County. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Services September 16th, 2016: Just a quick heads up concerning the landscape service in many areas of the community this week. Due to the recent rains, many areas are too wet to cut without causing damage to the turf leaving very unattractive ruts. The Association is aware and working the landscapers to re-schedule service to all affected areas once ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston, TS Hermine update and sandbag information September 01st, 2016: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – The City of North Charleston and its emergency management personnel are monitoring the activity of Tropical Storm Hermine and preparedness efforts are being closely coordinated with Charleston County Emergency Management Department and fellow area agencies. Sandbags for North Charleston residents can be obtained starting Thursday, September 1 at 8:30am from the North ... Read more about this.
- End of Summer Crime July 28th, 2016: With the end of Summer, a spike in crime is often seen. While no reported issues in within the community have been received, the Association wanted to remind owners of a few key prevention tips. Thank you!Make sure all exterior doors and windows are properly closed and locked when you leave. Many burglaries occur because people do ... Read more about this.
- Firework Safety Tips July 01st, 2016: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol and fireworks do not mix. Save your ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste February 10th, 2016: Homeowners, you and your pet both love the outdoors, but did you know that failing to pick up your dog’s waste (besides being a mine field for other homeowners) can also hurt the environment? When pet waste is left on the lawn or the side of the street, al of the bacteria, viruses and parasites ... Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Disposal December 30th, 2015: Please find below some helpful information from Charleston County on how to recycle your Christmas tree and greenery: • Remember to remove all décor such as lights, tinsel, ornaments, etc. • Some municipalities will pick them up curbside, or they can be taken to a convenience center. The trees picked up curbside are transported to the Bees ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing October 02nd, 2015: Good Afternoon Many of the homes are in need of pressure washing with exterior trim painting to follow. If your home is one of these in need, please take the steps necessary to schedule this work. Thank you! Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.