This is the web page for Moss Creek at Grande Oaks. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Moss Creek POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $10.00 payable to Moss Creek. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Moss Creek at Grande Oaks Governing Documents OCR
Moss Creek By-laws
Moss Creek ARC Application
Moss Creek Pool Party Permit
Moss Creek Parking Waiver
Moss Creek Flag Display Guidelines
Moss Creek Basketball Goal Guidelines
Moss Creek Solar Panel Guidelines
Moss Creek Owner Update Form
Moss Creek Social Invitation
Moss Creek Replacement Reserve Report
Corps of Engineers Letter to HOA Members
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- What everyone should know about Storm Water Ponds April 05th, 2018: Storm water ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of storm water runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water ... Read more about this.
- Pool Openings April 03rd, 2018: Your Association pool is OPEN! and despite the not so warm temperatures, many families have taken advantage of the opportunity to begin their swimming season. A couple of quick reminders are noted below. Please assist the Association in insuring a GREAT pool season for all. Thank you! There is an emergency phone inside the pool gate Never swim ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscape Tips March 05th, 2018: Below are some great landscaping tips from Yellowstone Landscaping for the month of March! tStep 1: Enjoy this beautiful weather! The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ... Read more about this.
- Frozen Pipe Tips January 02nd, 2018: With the current cold snap and several nights with below freezing temperatures – here are a few good reminders: How to Deal with Frozen Pipes Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste December 11th, 2017: Pet waste is one of those topics that every pet owner must deal with but no one likes to talk about. The fact is that the majority of community and neighborhood pet problems result from the inappropriate handling of pet waste. Please keep in mind the below reasons on why you should be a good ... Read more about this.
- Moss Creek Annual Meeting October 31st, 2017: The Moss Creek POA Annual Members Meeting will be held Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. at West Ashley High School, 4060 Wildcat Boulevard, Charleston, SC 29414. See you there! Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Recovery Efforts Underway September 12th, 2017: City of Charleston recovery efforts have been underway since daybreak following initial assessments of damage related to Hurricane Irma. Throughout the day, more than 200 city employees will fan out across the city to support the recovery. Public service crews continue working throughout the city this morning to clear storm drains and remove water, as well ... Read more about this.
- Storm Preparations September 07th, 2017: Good Morning Moss Creek Residents With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items of your home. Unsecured items can become flying missiles ... Read more about this.
- FEMA suggested emergency kit information September 06th, 2017: With Hurricane Irma in the forefront of everyone’s mind, below is a list of recommended items to included in a basic emergency supply kit. This list is supplied by FEMA. Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food Battery-powered or ... Read more about this.
- Pet Owner Responsibilities August 30th, 2017: As a reminder, while dogs can make wonderful companions, they unfortunately are also one of the pets most widely complained against. Dog owners can avoid having their pets become a nuisance through proper care and supervision. LEASHES – While owners may derive great joy from their dogs, it is important to consider those that do not ... Read more about this.
- Turkey Vulture Deterrent Project August 11th, 2017: SPECIAL NOTICE TO GRAND OAKS PLANTATION RESIDENTS Turkey Vulture Deterrent Project The City of Charleston Parks Department, working with the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, United States Fish & Wildlife Services, and United States Department of Agriculture (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service), has developed a plan in attempting to deter both Turkey and Black Vultures from ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers and Rain August 10th, 2017: With the large amounts of rain received these past few weeks, the turf maintenance has been disrupted for the Community. The Association is working with the landscape crews to see all areas are maintained as soon as possible. Turf will not be cut if there is a chance of causing ruts in the ground. Once ... Read more about this.
- Common Area Landscaping August 10th, 2017: The Association is aware of the need to have the turf around the ponds cut. The previous landscaper suddenly gave notice he would discontinue service at the end of July. The Board was able to secure a new vendor with a contract begin date on Tuesday, August 1. Unfortunately their service day in the community ... Read more about this.
- No glass inside pool gates August 01st, 2017: Just a reminder to owners who visit the pool – Glass items are prohibited inside the pool gate. Please assist the Association and comply with this requirement to insure everyone’s safety at the facility. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Moss Creek Pool Gate July 14th, 2017: Hello Moss Creek Residents, The Association has received reports that the card reader on the pool gate is malfunctioning. The vendor has been contacted and the issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. Have a wonderful weekend! We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions! Please click on the red link ... Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Member Comments and Feedback?
We’d love to know what’s on your mind.