This is the web page for Moss Creek at Grande Oaks. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Moss Creek POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $10.00 payable to Moss Creek. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Moss Creek at Grande Oaks Governing Documents OCR
Moss Creek By-laws
Moss Creek ARC Application
Moss Creek Pool Party Permit
Moss Creek Parking Waiver
Moss Creek Flag Display Guidelines
Moss Creek Basketball Goal Guidelines
Moss Creek Solar Panel Guidelines
Moss Creek Owner Update Form
Moss Creek Social Invitation
Moss Creek Replacement Reserve Report
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Newsletter: January – February
Newsletter: March – April
Newsletter: May – June
Newsletter: September – October
Newsletter: January-February 2016
Newsletter: March 2016
Newsletter: September – December 2016
Newsletter: July – September
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Moss Creek Annual Meeting October 31st, 2017: The Moss Creek POA Annual Members Meeting will be held Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. at West Ashley High School, 4060 Wildcat Boulevard, Charleston, SC 29414. See you there! Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Recovery Efforts Underway September 12th, 2017: City of Charleston recovery efforts have been underway since daybreak following initial assessments of damage related to Hurricane Irma. Throughout the day, more than 200 city employees will fan out across the city to support the recovery. Public service crews continue working throughout the city this morning to clear storm drains and remove water, as well ... Read more about this.
- Storm Preparations September 07th, 2017: Good Morning Moss Creek Residents With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items of your home. Unsecured items can become flying missiles ... Read more about this.
- FEMA suggested emergency kit information September 06th, 2017: With Hurricane Irma in the forefront of everyone’s mind, below is a list of recommended items to included in a basic emergency supply kit. This list is supplied by FEMA. Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food Battery-powered or ... Read more about this.
- Pet Owner Responsibilities August 30th, 2017: As a reminder, while dogs can make wonderful companions, they unfortunately are also one of the pets most widely complained against. Dog owners can avoid having their pets become a nuisance through proper care and supervision. LEASHES – While owners may derive great joy from their dogs, it is important to consider those that do not ... Read more about this.
- Turkey Vulture Deterrent Project August 11th, 2017: SPECIAL NOTICE TO GRAND OAKS PLANTATION RESIDENTS Turkey Vulture Deterrent Project The City of Charleston Parks Department, working with the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, United States Fish & Wildlife Services, and United States Department of Agriculture (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service), has developed a plan in attempting to deter both Turkey and Black Vultures from ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers and Rain August 10th, 2017: With the large amounts of rain received these past few weeks, the turf maintenance has been disrupted for the Community. The Association is working with the landscape crews to see all areas are maintained as soon as possible. Turf will not be cut if there is a chance of causing ruts in the ground. Once ... Read more about this.
- Common Area Landscaping August 10th, 2017: The Association is aware of the need to have the turf around the ponds cut. The previous landscaper suddenly gave notice he would discontinue service at the end of July. The Board was able to secure a new vendor with a contract begin date on Tuesday, August 1. Unfortunately their service day in the community ... Read more about this.
- No glass inside pool gates August 01st, 2017: Just a reminder to owners who visit the pool – Glass items are prohibited inside the pool gate. Please assist the Association and comply with this requirement to insure everyone’s safety at the facility. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Moss Creek Pool Gate July 14th, 2017: Hello Moss Creek Residents, The Association has received reports that the card reader on the pool gate is malfunctioning. The vendor has been contacted and the issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. Have a wonderful weekend! We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions! Please click on the red link ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- Pool Opening April 8th April 03rd, 2017: ***IMPORTANT*** Since the restrooms are not ready the pool will NOT be opening tomorrow, April 1st as originally planned. There is a DHEC regulation regarding restrooms at the pool being operational when the pool is in use. We are also cancelling the movie night for Saturday night. Pool opening and movie night will now take place next ... Read more about this.
- It seems Spring is a bit early….. March 03rd, 2017: With the warmer temperatures and the abundance of pollen, it seems Spring has arrived several weeks early. Growing season has begun and evident by tall weeds, thriving shrubs and grass beginning to green. Listed below are a few items to include on your Spring to do list. Thank you!Pressure or soft wash your home and any ... Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Member Comments and Feedback?
We’d love to know what’s on your mind.