This is the web page for Moss Creek at Grande Oaks. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Moss Creek POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $10.00 payable to Moss Creek. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Member Comments and Feedback?
We’d love to know what’s on your mind.
Moss Creek at Grande Oaks Governing Documents OCR
Moss Creek By-laws
Moss Creek ARC Application
Moss Creek Pool Party Permit
Moss Creek Parking Waiver
Moss Creek Flag Display Guidelines
Moss Creek Basketball Goal Guidelines
Moss Creek Solar Panel Guidelines
Moss Creek Owner Update Form
Moss Creek Social Invitation
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Newsletter: January – February
Newsletter: March – April
Newsletter: May – June
Newsletter: September – October
Newsletter: January-February 2016
Newsletter: March 2016
Newsletter: September – December 2016
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- Pool Opening April 8th April 03rd, 2017: ***IMPORTANT*** Since the restrooms are not ready the pool will NOT be opening tomorrow, April 1st as originally planned. There is a DHEC regulation regarding restrooms at the pool being operational when the pool is in use. We are also cancelling the movie night for Saturday night. Pool opening and movie night will now take place next ... Read more about this.
- It seems Spring is a bit early….. March 03rd, 2017: With the warmer temperatures and the abundance of pollen, it seems Spring has arrived several weeks early. Growing season has begun and evident by tall weeds, thriving shrubs and grass beginning to green. Listed below are a few items to include on your Spring to do list. Thank you!Pressure or soft wash your home and any ... Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 28th, 2016: The City of Charleston will pick up all Christmas trees that are set out with the trash for your normal pickup day. For other areas in the Lowcountry you can take your trees to your local convenience centers to be taken to local landfills. Here’s the link to find you the local convenience centers for Charleston County. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste September 20th, 2016: Just a reminder to be a courteous pet owner when walking your dog. Please remember it is your responsibility to pick up your pets waste. As the weather is beginning to cool down a bit, there will be more and more children playing outside and in the common areas. Let’s keep the green area’s clean ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Services September 16th, 2016: Just a quick heads up concerning the landscape service in many areas of the community this week. Due to the recent rains, many areas are too wet to cut without causing damage to the turf leaving very unattractive ruts. The Association is aware and working the landscapers to re-schedule service to all affected areas once ... Read more about this.
- End of Summer Crime July 28th, 2016: With the end of Summer, a spike in crime is often seen. While no reported issues in within the community have been received, the Association wanted to remind owners of a few key prevention tips. Thank you!Make sure all exterior doors and windows are properly closed and locked when you leave. Many burglaries occur because people do ... Read more about this.
- Firework Safety Tips July 01st, 2016: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol and fireworks do not mix. Save your ... Read more about this.
- Playground equipment July 01st, 2016: Please note that the bridge on children’s playground equipment at the Moss Creek Amenity Center is broken. The bridge has a broken wire that threads through the bridge’s boards to hold it together. Please be assured that your HOA Board is taking action to remedy this issue. In the meantime, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CHILDREN DO ... Read more about this.
- Moss Creek Picnic CANCELLED May 17th, 2016: Good Afternoon, After consulting the weather plans for the weekend and finding the high percentage of rain expected on both Saturday and Sunday, the Moss Creek Picnic originally scheduled for May 21st (with makeup date on May 22nd) will be cancelled. The Board has not scheduled another date at this time, but once plans and dates ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Delay in Pool Opening April 15th, 2016: The Moss Creek HOA pool was scheduled to open today, April 15th. The pool deck resurfacing contractor wrapped up the project the first of this week and after inspection by the Board, the contractor has been asked to return to address a paint concern. In order to complete this work, the pool opening has been ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste February 10th, 2016: Homeowners, you and your pet both love the outdoors, but did you know that failing to pick up your dog’s waste (besides being a mine field for other homeowners) can also hurt the environment? When pet waste is left on the lawn or the side of the street, al of the bacteria, viruses and parasites ... Read more about this.
- January Board Meeting January 14th, 2016: Hello Neighbors, The time has come for the first of five Moss Creek Homeowner Association Board of Director meetings open to the neighborhood. We start at 6:30 pm on Wednesday January 20, 2016 at The Bees Landing Recreation Center. The Board will hold a 30 minute open forum to provide Moss Creek residents the opportunity to ... Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.