Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Hazard Weather September 21st, 2017: Hazard Weather Guide Hurricanes and storms are taking their toll upon the United States and Hurricane Maria is on it’s way. While we wish for the best for everyone involved in these storms it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared for a similar event. Watches and Warnings (What do they mean?)Watch ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Local Plants Toxic to Humans and Pets May 18th, 2017: As a reminder there are plants in our local landscapes and homes that are very toxic to humans and pets. I have mentioned Sago Palms in the past and want to introduce the “Pencil Cactus” (common name) Please click on the site attached for more information for more information and assistance in identifying these plants. Have a ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your propertyPickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Tanner/Foster Creek Trail Update – City of Hanahan September 29th, 2016: Below is the most recent project update and link to the City of Hanahan’s webpage for updates regarding the multi-purpose trail planned for the Tanner/Foster Creek area in Hanahan. https://cityofhanahan.com/tannerfoster-creek-trail-update/ City Council Project Notes: Recent Activity: The project went out for bid in May and three total submittals were received on the May 31,2016 deadline. All three bids ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Citizens Committee Meeting Regarding New Elementary School – Thursday, 8/18/16 @ 6:30pm August 17th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20160817/160819474/hahanan-still-going-around-and-around-about-new-intersection-near-school HANAHAN — Frustrated that school officials haven’t approved plans for a roundabout near a planned school, residents are climbing the political ladder in hopes that someone hears their plea. The Hanahan Citizens Committee for New Elementary School will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Shield of Faith Church. Berkeley County School ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley poised to buy Hanahan school site April 12th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier Construction could start soon on a $22 million elementary school in Hanahan, almost a year after it was supposed to open. Hanahan City Council and the Berkeley County School District are expected to discuss the $1.16 million sale of a 21-acre tract on Williams Lane at their respective meetings Tuesday. The ... Read more about this.
- Reminder: All signs must be approved October 26th, 2015: Please remember that all signs placed in the Association’s common areas as well as in your yard must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). Requests can be made by filling out the ARC Review forms provided within the guidelines. Types of signs that would be considered are signs advertising the sale of a ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II September 28th, 2015: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED It’s time for Phase II! Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II – Workers of all types needed October 17th @ 9:00 at the Butterfly & Pollinator Garden located next to the Hanahan Library (1216 Murray Drive). This phase was made possible by a grant from Lowe’s and the participation of the Lowes’ Heroes ... Read more about this.
- Ten Digit Dialing Begins September 19th September 21st, 2015: On September 19, 2015 all Lowcountry residents must begin dialing the 843 area code plus the seven digit number for local calls. This is in preparation for the new area code, 854, to be activated on October 19, 2015. Read more about this.
- New Hanahan Elementary School Update August 11th, 2015:Tanner/Foster Creek ElementaryProject Scope: The project scope consists of a new elementary school for the Tanner/Foster Creek Area for grades pre-K through 5th grade. The school is planned to be 99,263 square feet for 780 students with room to expand up to 900 students. The estimated construction budget is $22,357,119. Current Status: The City of Hanahan did not ... Read more about this.
- A message from The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School July 09th, 2015: The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School invite you to please take some time to attend a meeting next Monday, July 13 with the Berkeley County School District (BCSD). It will be held at Yeamans Park Presbyterian Church, 5931 Murray Drive, Hanahan, at 6 PM in the Community Room next to the church ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.