This is the web page for Myers Mill. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pool Closed June 16th, 2018: Unfortunately the pool has been closed due to the phone line being down. I have placed a ticket with AT&T and they stated it is a report of trouble on their end. There is no particular timeline for fixing yet, but I have requested a rush be laced on this repair if possible. As I ... Read more about this.
- Myers Mill Trail Update May 02nd, 2018: ATTENTION MYERS MILL HOMEOWNERS: THE TRAIL IS CLOSED!!! Please do not enter either entrance of the walking trail. There are “NO ENTRY” signs posted for your own safety of yourselves and your children while the trail is being serviced. If we receive a report that anyone is on the trail, local authorities will be contacted and you could ... Read more about this.
- Broken Signs April 26th, 2018: There are several signs that have been noted in the community as broken. This have been reported to Dorchester county. Read more about this.
- No Overnight Parking in the pool area April 18th, 2018: Please remember that there should be no overnight parking unless Board approved in the pool area. If you see a vehicle, please report to the police so they may investigate. Read more about this.
- Pond Repairs Scheduled April 12th, 2018: Beginning April 15th and continuing for about 2 weeks, there will be crews there working on the storm water ponds. They will be accessing the ponds through the easements to remove overgrown vegetation. We appreciate your patience during this process. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns. I Read more about this.
- Tractor Trailer parking April 11th, 2018: If you as an owner see a tractor trailer parked at the pool in the evening, please alert CMG so we can try and contact the owner and ask them not to use the spot as a sleeping area. I will need the name and number of the company the truck belongs to. This information ... Read more about this.
- Hard Pruning March 29th, 2018: Advantages to hard pruning: The terms pruning and trimming are often used interchangeably,but there is a difference between the two. When you are removing the dead, loose, or infected branches or stems from its respective plant, you are pruning. Trimming, occurs when you are cutting back overgrown plants. Below are some of the many benefits from ... Read more about this.
- Pool Pavilion Area to be Pressure Washed March 05th, 2018: The pool area and pavilion is scheduled to be pressure washed in time to open for pool season on March 28th at 8AM. Read more about this.
- Board Meeting February 09th, 2018: Next monthly meeting is scheduled for February 19th at 7PM. Read more about this.
- Board Meetings February 06th, 2018: Reminder that Board Meeting are scheduled every 3rd Monday of each month. If you are interested in being on the agenda, please email the manager to alert the Board so you can be added to the agenda. Read more about this.
- Chili Cookoff-February 17th January 29th, 2018: We are so excited about our chili cookoff coming up this month. It promises to be great family fun! A portion of the proceeds from this year’s event will be donated to Dorchester Children’s Center. For more information about DCC visit their website at DorchesterChildren.org. Drinks and other refreshments will be for sale at the event ... Read more about this.
- Keep Dorchester Beautiful January 29th, 2018: The board received notice that recently Dorchester County has received complaint calls about Central Avenue being terribly littered. Litter Control has reviewed the area between Scotch Range Road and Roberts Road along Central Avenue and determined that action is needed. Keep Dorchester County Beautiful is planning a cleanup for Saturday, February 3rd at 8 am. ... Read more about this.
- Pine Trace Park Public Notice January 22nd, 2018: Read more about this.
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
- Icy Conditions Precautions January 04th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.