This is the web page for Nelliefield. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Nelliefield POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 for the first replacement and $100.00 for the second replacement payable to Nelliefield. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Please refrain from trespassing on undeveloped lots throughout the community. Removing any items (soil, gravel, construction supplies, etc) from these lots is considered stealing by the property owner and violators may be prosecuted.
Covenants and By Laws
ARC Approval Request Form
Nelliefiled Fence Guidelines REV 10-08
County Encroachment Permit 1 You need both parts
County Encroachment Permit 2 You need both parts
County drainage and road acceptance
Pool Reservation Form
Historic Charleston Paint Colors
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Nelliefield Storm Water Info and Updates September 21st, 2017: Hello Nelliefield owners! Thank you for everything you did to make Nelliefield secure before Irma passed through! Taking proactive measures before the storm helped with the cleanup efforts. The community looks great! Did you know that if you see flooding or have standing water on your property, you can contact Berkeley County to have them inspect the ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma – Nelliefield September 07th, 2017: Good afternoon owners, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to notify the community that preparations are in affect for the common areas. The process for closing the pools and putting the pool furniture away has already been started. Please do not expect the pool facilities to be open over the ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Nelliefield Pool Information March 28th, 2017: The pool is scheduled to open April 15th! Use of amenities are regulated by a card access system on the gate. Magnetic access cards/fobs have been issued to owners with current accounts. If your account is delinquent, you must bring your account current before receiving your access card for privileges to the amenity. If your account ... Read more about this.
- Warm Weather + Grubs = Moles! January 20th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Nelliefield Letter to the Association January 13th, 2017: Hello Nelliefield owners, Your Board of Directors sent a letter to the community on January 10th, 2017. You can find this letter here. As always, if you have additional questions, concerns, or ever need to reach us, feel free to reach out! The letter contains many different ways to contact the Board, but you can also ... Read more about this.
- Woof! Clean Up After Your Pet Reminder! January 11th, 2017: ATTENTION ALL PET OWNER’S! Just a friendly reminder. Please Pick Up After Your Pet. It doesn’t take much to remember that we have pets in our community. In fact, if you don’t watch your step, you’re liable to step in one such reminder! Besides being unsightly and smelly, animal waste can be hazardous to the health of ... Read more about this.
- Happy Holidays! December 22nd, 2016: Hello owners, I want to wish you all a happy holiday season! I hope you enjoy some time together with friends and family and hope there are tons of laughs and fun. Just a reminder – the CMG office will be closed on Friday, December 23rd and also on Monday, December 26th. Happy holidays, everyone! All the best, Liz Geary Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Park Communication Update May 19th, 2016: Dear Nelliefield Plantation Homeowners, (attachments included at end of post) Let’s start with the fact that in January and again in April of 2015 you nominated a 3 and 5 member board respectively to represent you in regular day to day business of this association. Over the past 10 years, at one time or another you accepted ... Read more about this.
- Proposed Amenity Center Meeting Scheduled! May 16th, 2016: Greetings Nelliefield Owners. Below please find information pertaining to the upcoming meeting on options for a future amenity area in community. You will also find conceptual ideas, costs and most importantly a ballot for expressing your desires based on the ideas included. Simply Click on the Nelliefield Park Letter link below. Nelliefield Park letter As you will read, returning ... Read more about this.
- Nelliefield Residents Parent Invitation April 27th, 2016: Read more about this.
- POOL OPENS EARLY!! April 04th, 2016: Read more about this.
- Controlled Burn on Cainhoy Plantation March 02nd, 2016: Sabine & Waters, Inc. Environmental Land Management Consultants will be conducting a controlled burn on Cainhoy Plantation this today. Smoke is not forecasted to affect the local communities. Read more about this.
- Controlled Burn on Cainhoy Plantation March 02nd, 2016: Dear Nelliefield Residents: Sabine & Waters will be conducting a controlled burn on Cainhoy Plantation today. Smoke is not forecasted to affect the local communities. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.