This is the web page for Oak Forest. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Your manager is Elizabeth Geary 843-795-8484 OakForest@nullcmgcharleston.com
Your Management Coordinator is Haley Overton 843-795-8484 OakForest@nullcmgcharleston.com
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – If your pool key was lost or stolen, a replacement is available for
$25.00 payable to Oak Forest. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. If you are a new homeowner and did not receive the pool key at closing, please let us know by completing the contact form here.
Oak Forest Recorded CCRs and Bylaws
Oak Forest ARB Application
Oak Forest Fence Guidelines
Oak Forest Shed Guidelines
Oak Forest Pool Rules
Oak Forest Village Protective Covenants Guidelines
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Oak Forest Village Yard of the Month
Mr. & Mrs. Latham – 9660 Islesworth Way
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Oak Forest – Community Reminders September 15th, 2017: Hello Oak Forest Residents, Please be reminded (& remind your children) that littering is not only unsightly and dangerous to wildlife, it is against the law. Please do not discard any trash, yard debris, etc. in the ponds or on Association common areas. These items should be discarded in lawn bags or in trash receptacles. Additionally, the ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest – Post-Irma September 14th, 2017: Oak Forest owners, I hope you all are doing well and made it through the storm safely and without any damage! I wanted to touch base with the Association regarding storm cleanup. Pool The pool has JUST opened! The vendor worked hard to get the chemical levels back to where they needed to be. The debris has been ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting POSTPONED September 07th, 2017: Owners, Please be advised that the annual meeting for Oak Forest has been POSTPONED due to the arrival of Hurricane Irma. The Board of Directors will be in touch and notice sent once the meeting has been rescheduled. It is the hope of the Association that all Oak Forest owners stay safe during the ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma – Oak Forest September 07th, 2017: Good afternoon owners, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to notify the community that preparations are in affect for the common areas. The process for closing the pools and putting the pool furniture away has already been started. Please do not expect the pool facilities to be open over the ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest Annual Meeting 9/12/17 September 05th, 2017: Hello Oak Forest Residents, Just a reminder that the 2nd attempt annual meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, September 12th at 6:30pm. The meeting will be held in the glass enclosed shelter at Wescott Park. If you have not yet submitted your proxy, please submit an online proxy here: http://cmgcharleston.com/oak-forest-2017-annual-meeting-proxy/. As of today, the HOA still ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting – Message from Board President July 13th, 2017: Greetings Oak Forest Homeowners, Last week June 20th, we attempted our annual HOA meeting and did not meet the required quorum to make it an official meeting. We have been unsuccessful at meeting quorum for the past few years which makes it difficult and not to mention costly to expend additional funds to hold numerous meetings. ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest Pool OPEN! May 26th, 2017: Hello Oak Forest Residents, The Association would like to announce that the pool has reopened. The pool attendant will be on site this weekend to monitor the pool area. We hope everyone has a safe & enjoyable Memorial Day weekend! If we helped you today, or even if we didn’t, please click the red link ... Read more about this.
- Golf Cart Reminders! May 12th, 2017: Happy Friday, Homeowners! Oak Forest has seen quite a lot of growth in golf cart ownership and use. The Association’s Board would like to remind the community that SC state laws need to be followed when operating carts in and around the neighborhood as well as on side streets. Below is a helpful link regarding golf carts ... Read more about this.
- Harris Teeter Development Update April 20th, 2017: Oak Forest owners, Your Association wanted you to be aware of the below update from North Charleston Councilman Kenny Skipper. Please direct any questions regarding the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org. Harris Teeter Update 4/18 It has been brought to my attention that the Harris Teeter Fuel Center is not a dead issue. They have decided to proceed to the ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest Village – Parking Reminder February 07th, 2017: Hello Oak Forest Residents, The Association would like to remind all residents of the parking restrictions for the community. Please be advised that parking on the street between 11:00pm and 6:00am is a violation of the association guidelines and can result in a sanction. The streets within Oak Forest are very narrow and vehicles parked in ... Read more about this.
- Warm Weather + Grubs = Moles! January 20th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Woof! Clean Up After Your Pet Reminder! January 11th, 2017: ATTENTION ALL PET OWNER’S! Just a friendly reminder. Please Pick Up After Your Pet. It doesn’t take much to remember that we have pets in our community. In fact, if you don’t watch your step, you’re liable to step in one such reminder! Besides being unsightly and smelly, animal waste can be hazardous to the health of ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Repair Extensions January 03rd, 2017: The Board of Directors would like to inform the owners of Oak Forest Village about an extension for repairs due to damage from Hurricane Matthew. The Board understands that the hurricane had a big impact throughout the Lowcountry. If you have repairs from the storm that still need to be completed, the Board asks that you notify CMG by January ... Read more about this.
- Happy Holidays! December 22nd, 2016: Hello owners, I want to wish you all a happy holiday season! I hope you enjoy some time together with friends and family and hope there are tons of laughs and fun. Just a reminder – the CMG office will be closed on Friday, December 23rd and also on Monday, December 26th. Happy holidays, everyone! All the best, Liz Geary Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.