This is the web page for Oak Forest. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Your manager is Elizabeth Geary 843-795-8484 OakForest@nullcmgcharleston.com
Your Management Coordinator is Haley Overton 843-795-8484 OakForest@nullcmgcharleston.com
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – If your pool key was lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to Oak Forest. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. If you are a new homeowner and did not receive the pool key at closing, please let us know by completing the contact form here. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Oak Forest Village Pool Update March 09th, 2018: The Association just wanted to share a quick update regarding the pool. As you likely know, the pool has been undergoing renovation. The pool is still set to open on April 28th. Now that the plaster is poured, the pool vendor is beginning the plaster care portion of the process. The HOA’s pool vendor will ... Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 26, 2018 February 27th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson February 26, 2018 Panera Bread is the latest prospect for the Corner at Wescott – on the site proposed and rejected last year for a gas station. The plans are not yet finalized, but they’re well along. This popular restaurant could be up and running by Christmas 2018. I’ll keep you posted. Bids will ... Read more about this.
- Ongoing Construction at the Pool February 20th, 2018: Hello Oak Forest Village Residents, Just a quick reminder that construction is ongoing at the pool, therefore, there should be no residents in the pool area at any time. Parents, please remind your children not to enter to the area. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Kind Regards, Haley Overton Community Coordinator Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 7, 2018 February 07th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson – February 7, 2018 Citizens Public Safety Academy Our city’s highly-successful Citizens Public Safety Academy begins its eighth class March 6. And there’s still time to register if you’re interested. The program involves meetings over a 10-week period. The forums bring awareness to the many aspects of public safety. Participants ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest Community Updates January 18th, 2018: The repair work to re-plaster and tile the pool is well underway! Members will be able to enjoy a nice, new-looking pool this summer! The Association would like to remind all residents of the parking restrictions for the community. Please be advised that parking on the street between 11:00 pm and 6:00 am is a violation ... Read more about this.
- More Helpful Winter Weather Tips! January 05th, 2018: Homeowners, Welcome to Snow Day Part Three! Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur in parking lots. Obviously, during ... Read more about this.
- City of North Charleston – State of Emergency January 04th, 2018: Hello Oak Forest Residents, At 12:00pm today, January 4, 2018, North Charleston Mayor Keith Summey declared a state of emergency by proclamation within the City of North Charleston, pursuant to Article II, Section 6-18 of the city’s code of ordinances, and has deemed it necessary to invoke subsection 5 to prohibit or regulate travel upon any ... Read more about this.
- Winter Weather Tips! January 02nd, 2018: Hello owners, The forecast is calling for extreme winter weather in our area. When colder weather approaches, it is very important to take steps to prepare your home. Below are a list of tips which may assist you in preparing for the cold temperatures: Kitchen and bathroom cabinets can keep warm inside air from reaching pipes under sinks ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest Chili & Mac N’ Cheese Cook-off 12/2/2017 November 30th, 2017: Now that the weather is cooling off, let’s gather with our neighbors and enjoy some delicious food and games! Date: Saturday, December 2, 2017 Location: Park and Playground area Time: 1pm to 4pm Bring the family, put on your apron and whip up a batch of your favorite chili or mac & cheese for the cook-off! Not into cooking? Come ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest – Community Reminders September 15th, 2017: Hello Oak Forest Residents, Please be reminded (& remind your children) that littering is not only unsightly and dangerous to wildlife, it is against the law. Please do not discard any trash, yard debris, etc. in the ponds or on Association common areas. These items should be discarded in lawn bags or in trash receptacles. Additionally, the ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest – Post-Irma September 14th, 2017: Oak Forest owners, I hope you all are doing well and made it through the storm safely and without any damage! I wanted to touch base with the Association regarding storm cleanup. Pool The pool has JUST opened! The vendor worked hard to get the chemical levels back to where they needed to be. The debris has been ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting POSTPONED September 07th, 2017: Owners, Please be advised that the annual meeting for Oak Forest has been POSTPONED due to the arrival of Hurricane Irma. The Board of Directors will be in touch and notice sent once the meeting has been rescheduled. It is the hope of the Association that all Oak Forest owners stay safe during the ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma – Oak Forest September 07th, 2017: Good afternoon owners, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to notify the community that preparations are in affect for the common areas. The process for closing the pools and putting the pool furniture away has already been started. Please do not expect the pool facilities to be open over the ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest Annual Meeting 9/12/17 September 05th, 2017: Hello Oak Forest Residents, Just a reminder that the 2nd attempt annual meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, September 12th at 6:30pm. The meeting will be held in the glass enclosed shelter at Wescott Park. If you have not yet submitted your proxy, please submit an online proxy here: http://cmgcharleston.com/oak-forest-2017-annual-meeting-proxy/. As of today, the HOA still ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.