This is the web page for Oak Forest. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Your manager is Elizabeth Geary 843-795-8484 OakForest@nullcmgcharleston.com
Your Management Coordinator is Haley Overton 843-795-8484 OakForest@nullcmgcharleston.com
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – If your pool key was lost or stolen, a replacement is available for
$25.00 payable to Oak Forest. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. If you are a new homeowner and did not receive the pool key at closing, please let us know by completing the contact form here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Oak Forest Village – Parking Reminder February 07th, 2017: Hello Oak Forest Residents, The Association would like to remind all residents of the parking restrictions for the community. Please be advised that parking on the street between 11:00pm and 6:00am is a violation of the association guidelines and can result in a sanction. The streets within Oak Forest are very narrow and vehicles parked in ... Read more about this.
- Warm Weather + Grubs = Moles! January 20th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Woof! Clean Up After Your Pet Reminder! January 11th, 2017: ATTENTION ALL PET OWNER’S! Just a friendly reminder. Please Pick Up After Your Pet. It doesn’t take much to remember that we have pets in our community. In fact, if you don’t watch your step, you’re liable to step in one such reminder! Besides being unsightly and smelly, animal waste can be hazardous to the health of ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Repair Extensions January 03rd, 2017: The Board of Directors would like to inform the owners of Oak Forest Village about an extension for repairs due to damage from Hurricane Matthew. The Board understands that the hurricane had a big impact throughout the Lowcountry. If you have repairs from the storm that still need to be completed, the Board asks that you notify CMG by January ... Read more about this.
- Happy Holidays! December 22nd, 2016: Hello owners, I want to wish you all a happy holiday season! I hope you enjoy some time together with friends and family and hope there are tons of laughs and fun. Just a reminder – the CMG office will be closed on Friday, December 23rd and also on Monday, December 26th. Happy holidays, everyone! All the best, Liz Geary Read more about this.
- Oak Forest – Notice Regarding Ponds & Proper Pet Etiquette December 21st, 2016: Hello Oak Forest Residents, There has recently been an issue with items (shrub/tree trimmings, trash, etc.) being dumped into the community ponds. Please refrain from dumping items in the ponds as removal of such is not included in the pond maintenance contract and could cost your Association additional money to clean these items out. Additionally, ... Read more about this.
- SBA Disaster Loans December 06th, 2016: Release Date: Dec. 2, 2016 Contact: Michael Lampton Release Number: 17-192, SC 14921/14922 Email: Michael.Lampton@nullsba.gov Phone: (404) 331-0333 Last Day to Apply for an SBA Disaster Loan is Dec. 13; SBA Approves Over $29 Million Disaster Loans in South Carolina ATLANTA – The U.S. Small Business Administration is advising businesses of all sizes, private nonprofit organizations, homeowners and renters not ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest -Updated Information Regarding AT&T Fiber Upgrade Project November 17th, 2016: Hello Oak Forest Residents, The Association has been provided with a local contact for the ongoing AT&T fiber upgrade project. If you need to report any damages to your property as a result of this project, please feel free to contact Mr. Ike Glover at (843)819-4642. Additionally, you may contact Merry Barton with North Charleston Public ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest Community Chili Cook-off 11/19/2016 November 15th, 2016: Now that the weather is cooling off, what would be better than gathering with your neighbors and enjoying come chili and games! Date: Saturday, November 19, 2016 Location: Park and Playground area Time: 12pm to 4pm Bring the family and put on your apron! Whip up a batch of your favorite chili and compete in the Community Chili cook-off. Not into cooking, come ... Read more about this.
- November 2016 District 9 Newsletter November 04th, 2016: DISTRICT 9 November 2016 Newsletter What’s New? Harris Teeter Update- They are currently scheduled to appear before the board of zoning and appeals in December. Their other option is to request a variance to allow the fuel center to be added. To be clear I will not support any sort of variance to allow this to happen nor ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest – Information Regarding AT&T Fiber Upgrade Project October 17th, 2016: Good Afternoon Oak Forest Residents, The Association has been informed that AT&T is in the process upgrading their fiber optic lines within the utility easements in the community. This work is not Association driven or sanctioned. Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding this project. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- October 2016 District 9 Newsletter September 28th, 2016: DISTRICT 9 Ashley Ridge, Birkdale, Cedar Grove, Indigo Fields, McKewn, Oak Forest , Park at Rivers Edge, Pebble Creek, Pine Valley, Sandpines, Shinnecock, Summer’s Bend, Taylor Plantation, The Abbey, Wescott Commons, Whitehall, The Refuge October 2016 Newsletter What’s New?Zoning- There are two potential requests to change zoning. One is in Wescott where they are requesting to change the ... Read more about this.
- Oak Forest – Pool Closing 10/3/2016 September 26th, 2016: Hello Oak Forest Village Residents, We’re happy to announce that the pool will be open for an extra weekend this year! The pool will close for the season on Monday, October 3rd. Thank you all for a wonderful pool season! Please let us know if you have any questions. Kind regards, Haley Overton Community Coordinator Read more about this.
- Oak Forest Homeowners End of Season Pool Party and Fish Fry!! September 12th, 2016: Attention all owners, it is time once again to join your neighbors for the end of the year pool party. This is Oak Forest Owners Only so please no guests. Please come out and enjoy great music, food and fun! Saturday, September 17th at the Oak Forest Pool. There will be a fish fry with all the ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.