This is the web page for Oak Hill Plantation. Below you’ll find news and manager updates and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Stormwater Ponds – Important Information Everyone Must Know… April 05th, 2018: Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water before it ... Read more about this.
- Animal Control Laws in Berkeley County and throughout South Carolina April 02nd, 2018: Attention Oak Hill Plantation Residents: As many of you may already be aware, there was an unfortunate incident involving a resident’s dog that was attacked by another neighboring resident’s dog within the community over the weekend. Your board would like to take a moment to remind everyone that there is a leash law in effect state-wide within South ... Read more about this.
- Canadian Geese March 29th, 2018: Canadian Geese are a federally protected migratory birds regulated by the USFWS (US Fish and Wildlife Service). As a managed migratory bird, there are specific regulations that must be adhered to when dealing with them. SCDNR recommends contacting a DNR licensed nuisance wildlife removal technician to help with any goose problem there might be. Residents should be ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscaping & Pruning March 28th, 2018: Spring has “sprung” and landscapers are in full swing mowing, trimming and pruning now that the growing season is upon us. A lot of pruning is occurring and it will, at times, appear to be an eyesore. Below are 5 main benefits to help explain why pruning and hard pruning are imperative in effort to sustain the ... Read more about this.
- Moncks Corner Public Hearing March 12th, 2018: From: Steve.Meadows Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 11:16 AM To: Steve.Meadows Subject: Moncks Corner Public Hearing This is a follow up to my telephone calls to the Home Owner Associations located within the Town of Moncks Corner. Just a reminder of the upcoming Public Hearing. Information is also on our Facebook page and our web page (www.monckscornersc.gov) Moncks Corner Town ... Read more about this.
- Coffee with a Cop – Town of Moncks Corner February 07th, 2018: From: Sara Anderson Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 3:57 PM Subject: Coffee with a Cop Good afternoon! The Moncks Corner Police Department would like to extend an invitation to all communities in the area to join them at the Moncks Corner Train Depot for Coffee with a Cop February 13 from 7-9am! This community outreach event eliminates barriers between ... Read more about this.
- Reminder to help prevent slip and falls on sidewalks and concrete during winter weather January 05th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- How to Deal with Frozen Pipes January 02nd, 2018: Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to basements. Close garage doors. Insulate exposed pipes ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, porches, patios, yards, etc. Unsecured items can become flying missiles causing ... Read more about this.
- Public Meetings Regarding Redevelopment of Former Carolina Nurseries Site January 04th, 2017: You are invited to a PUBLIC MEETING regarding the redevelopment concept for CAROLINA GROVES (the site of the former Carolina Nurseries). DATES AND TIMES: JANUARY 1OTH AND 17TH 6:00PM TO 7:00PM MEETING LOCATION: FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF MONCKS CORNER (CORNER OF BEN BARRON LANE AND HWY. 52) 1504 HIGHWAY 52, MONCKS CORNER 29461 The Development Team will give a brief project overview. There will ... Read more about this.
- Tips for Freezing Weather Conditions December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather • Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. • Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. • Cover vents around the foundation of your home. • Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil ... Read more about this.
- Detention Pond Erosion Control – Oak Hill Plantation April 19th, 2016: The Association would like to take a moment to remind owners that rocks installed around detention ponds within the community are in place to stabilize pond banks and assist in erosion control. Please do not allow children to remove or relocate rocks from the detention ponds in order to preserve pond banks and prevent extreme erosion in these areas. Have ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 24th, 2015: The scents of pumpkin pie and turkey, football on the big screen or in the backyard and laughter with loved ones: Whatever Thanksgiving means to you, we wish you a joyful day! Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Scheduled for November 21st – 11am November 09th, 2015: The Oak Hill Plantation Owners Association will hold its annual meeting on Saturday, November 21st, at 11am. The meeting will be held at Northside Baptist Church located at 152 Lazy Hill Road Moncks Corner, SC 29461. Notice for this important meeting has been mailed to all members. Lunch will be catered at the annual meeting. ... Read more about this.
- Halloween Safety and Weekend Reminders October 30th, 2015: Halloween is almost here! Just a friendly reminder to watch closely for all the little ghosts and goblins that will be out and about seeking tasty treats. Trick or treaters should be welcomed at homes as indicated by the front lights being on. Please be cautious and maintain an extremely slow speed if driving during trick or treat hours. Daylight ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.