This is the web page for Oak Park. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Public Services Issues Debris Update #5 September 19th, 2017: Public Services Issues Debris Update #5 Public Services Department Tropical Storm Irma Update #5 MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (September 19, 2017) – The Town of Mount Pleasant Public Services Department offers the following update:The Waste Management Division continues to collect vegetative debris on the normal Tuesday route. We estimate that we should finish this route this afternoon. When complete ... Read more about this.
- Preparing for Irma – Oak Park September 07th, 2017: Good Morning Oak Park Residents, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks and patios, remove all debris from driveways ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Community Newsletter April 11th, 2017: Dear Oak Park Homeowners, Your HOA Board would like to thank you for your continued support and share the following information.Annual Meeting Follow-Up: Port Authority Property on Long Point Road. : In researching the next steps, while the board understands the communities concerns as homeowners the impact the tree removal has caused, the Board is tasked ... Read more about this.
- CMG Office Holiday Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The CMG office will be closed in observance of the Holidays on December 24th, December 26th, and January 2nd. We hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- Helpful Tips to Help Prevent Freezing Pipes This Winter December 07th, 2016: Below are some tips to help prevent your pipes from freezing this winter: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- New CARTA Routes starting May 1, 2016 April 22nd, 2016: CARTA will be rolling out a fairly widespread route changes on May 1. These changes were the subject of numerous public meetings and media coverage earlier in the year. A route-by-route breakdown is available at www.ridecarta.com and any questions can be answered by calling (843) 724-7420 or reaching out on Facebook or Twitter. Hard copies and maps ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.