This is the web page for Ocean Inn. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
If you would like to send an email directly concerning Ocean Inn, please click HERE.
To request meeting minutes for Ocean Inn, please click HERE.
For a copy of the Ocean Inn 2017 budget summary, please click HERE.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Mechanical room April 12th, 2017: Good Morning Ocean Inn Homeowners: Please be advised that work is scheduled to begin on the mechanical room in building two today. We ask that you be cautious when approaching the area, and apologize for any inconvenience. Please bear in mind that any questions, comments, or suggestions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our ... Read more about this.
- Pest Control Notice April 04th, 2017: Dear Ocean Inn Homeowner(s), Please be advised that Palmetto Pest Control has been scheduled to perform a preventative quarterly treatment on Tuesday, April 11th at 10:45. Access to the interior of the units will be necessary, Occupants currently renting units should be advised to allow Palmetto Pest Control access into the unit. It is of the utmost importance that ... Read more about this.
- Pool Season Starts Tomorrow! March 31st, 2017: Come on in… the water’s fine! Read more about this.
- Comcast Upgrades March 29th, 2017: Good Afternoon Ocean Inn Owners, Comcast will be on site Friday, March 31st between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. They will require access to your units, as they will be updating/replacing the existing internet and television equipment. While an interruption in television service is not expected, there may be a temporary interruption in internet ... Read more about this.
- Quarterly Pest Service April 3 At 10:20 am March 29th, 2017: Good Morning Ocean Inn Condominium Property Owners, Palmetto Exterminators will be on property on Monday, April 3rd at 10:20 am to perform the quarterly pest service for the community. You do not need to be present for this service, please remember Palmetto Exterminators will need access to the entire exterior perimeter of your building. If you have ... Read more about this.
- Power Washing Notice March 23rd, 2017: Spring has finally arrived! Fresh start – New Season! Winter’s dirt, mold and mildew of the Lowcountry and the pollen of Spring shows around this time of year. Mold and mildew build up again during the summer months. The Association have asked Bill Badrow to begin power washing the buildings on March 28th and 29th between ... Read more about this.
- Internet Outage February 10th, 2017: Good Afternoon, Currently the community internet is down, there is a outage in your area. Comcast have techs working towards fixing the outage, the Association was advised that the internet should be back up and running no later than 6:00pm. We appreciate your patience while this outage is being resolved. Read more about this.
- Comcast Upgrades February 10th, 2017: Good Morning Ocean Inn Owners; Comcast will be on site Thursday, Feb. 16th between the hours of 1pm and 3pm. They will require access to your units, as they will be updating/replacing the existing internet and television equipment. While an interruption in television service is not expected, there will be an interruption in internet service. The interruption ... Read more about this.
- Ocean Inn Spring Beautification Effort February 07th, 2017: Great news, Everyone! Spring is coming, and with it, some changes at the Ocean Inn! Community Management Group is working with your Board of Directors on a property-wide beautification effort! You’ve likely noticed the new magnetic lock on the pool gate, the new outlet by the pool, and the new emergency telephone. The Board is also going ... Read more about this.
- Pest Control Jan. 9 at 10:45 am January 03rd, 2017: Please be advised that Palmetto Pest Control will be conducting pest control service at Ocean Inn on Monday, January 9, 2017, at 10:45 am. Access to the interior of the units will be necessary. Occupants currently renting units should be advised to allow Palmetto Pest Control access into the unit. It is of the utmost ... Read more about this.
- Ocean Inn Washing Machine Repair Notice December 19th, 2016: Good Afternoon, The Association has hired Corbetts Appliance Repairs to make the necessary repairs to the community washing machine located in the laundry room. The machine is currently out of order and will be removed for diagnostics and repairs, with the hopes it will be serviced and returned by the end of the week. The owners will ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Happy 4th of July, everyone! July 01st, 2016: Happy Independence Day! There are several fireworks displays throughout the Lowcountry in celebration of the holiday. I’m sure most of you are looking forward to the fireworks display on front beach this year. The IOP front beach display is scheduled for 9 p.m. on Monday, July 4th. The Windjammer will be offering live music by the ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Updates and Information: March 2016 March 08th, 2016: Hello to all the wonderful Homeowners at The Ocean Inn on the beautiful Isle of Palms! Recently, a few items of concern were brought to my attention by the good homeowners of The Ocean Inn. The Board has decided upon the following: First and foremost, the Board is currently deciding between three different contractors to perform the ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.