Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Owner Buy/Sell/Rent Postings:
- Condo for Sale-#611 December 09th, 2014: 2 bedroom 2 bath upstairs flat condo for sale. 1012 square feet Contact Jim Williams if interested at 843-291-3617 #611 at Andrea Lane. Asking price $78K Read more about this.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Meeting on Tanner Elementary Design Planned Thursday – January 22nd (via The Post & Courier) January 21st, 2015: Berkeley County School District will hold a meeting from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday to gather input on the design of a new elementary school in the Tanner Plantation and Foster Creek area of Hanahan. The architecture firm AAG Associates will present its proposed design concept at the meeting, which will be at Goose Creek ... Read more about this.
- Keep Hanahan Beautiful Program Cultivates Community Spirit with New Butterfly/ Pollinator Garden January 09th, 2015: Hanahan, South Carolina – January 31, 2015 @ 9:00 am – Keep Hanahan Beautiful (KHB) breaks ground at the new Hanahan Public Library to build a 770 square-foot Butterfly/Pollinator Garden. KHB’s first major undertaking since becoming Affiliates of the Keep America Beautiful Program a few months ago. Along with Community leaders, KHB will hold a ribbon ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Public Library Butterfly Garden Ribbon Cutting and First Work Day! January 06th, 2015: The Butterflies and Other Pollinators Need You! When? Saturday, January 31, 2015 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Where? Hanahan Public Library, 1216 Old Murray Court Hanahan What will we be doing? Participating in the first workday to create beds for the Butterfly and Pollinator Garden. We will be placing layers of cardboard, leaves, kitchen scraps, compost, soil and pine straw to a depth of over 12 ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Butterfly and Pollinator Garden Update January 02nd, 2015: Great news! Our garden design has been approved by Berkeley County! Given that approval, we have scheduled our first work day for Saturday, January 31, 2015. There will be a short dedication ceremony at 9 a.m. and work will begin promptly at 9:30. What will we be doing? We’ll be making lasagna! Really! Not the kind ... Read more about this.
- A Message from the City of Hanahan November 20th, 2014: Update on the Hanahan Butterfly and Pollinator Garden As you may know, Berkeley County has donated an area next to the new Hanahan Public Library to create a Butterfly and Pollinator Garden for all of Hanahan and the surrounding area to enjoy. We have been busy finalizing the design and going through channels for design approval, lining ... Read more about this.
- Concrete Work Scheduled November 18th, 2014: MSC will be onsite Thursday November 20th to begin the removal and replacement of the pool deck Read more about this.
- A Message from the City of Hanahan November 10th, 2014: CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! We need volunteers on Saturday, November 15 at the Hanahan Ampitheater, to help in our Keep Hanahan Beautiful Booth during the RED, WHITE AND BLUE FESTIVAL! Come to volunteer for awhile and stay to enjoy the festivities before or after! Sign up for Hanahan Fall Festival ( http://vols.pt/8Euqe9 ) on @VolunteerSpot today! You ... Read more about this.
- City of Hanahan’s Red, White & Blue Fall Festival – November 15th November 09th, 2014: Festival Flier Read more about this.
- Community Meeting with the Police Chief November 07th, 2014: Please try and join the HOA Board of Directors at 7PM on 11/17/14 in the clubhouse for a brief meeting with the Hanahan Police Chief, Mike Cochran. He is coming to speak to the community about ways to keep yourself and your property safe especially with the holidays approaching. He will be on hand to ... Read more about this.
- Neighborhood Reminder October 27th, 2014: PET WASTE REMINDER The association is continuing to have a problem with pet owners not removing pet waste. Always pick up behind your pets. It is not a pleasant chore but the responsible duty of a pet owner. Leaving Fido’s mess on the ground can cause more problems than just neighbors getting upset. The bacteria in ... Read more about this.
- Upcoming Projects October 17th, 2014: In November, MSC Construction will be onsite replacing the pool deck and various sidewalks throughout the community. The HOA will send details when available Read more about this.
- Keep Hanahan Beautiful – Save the Date October 09th, 2014: Keep Hanahan Beautiful has some unbelievable things going on and want to invite you to JOIN US! Wednesday, October 15th from 6:30-8:00 at the Senior Center for our new program Informational meeting. Please see the attached invitation for more details. We are on a mission to change the lives of every citizen in Hanahan and challenge you to ... Read more about this.
- WATER SHUT OFF NOTICE-OTRANTO STATION October 05th, 2014: PLEASE BE ADVISED ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7TH, 2014 BETWEEN 10AM -5 PM MSC CONSTRUCTION WILL BE ONSITE TO REPLACE 3 WATER SHUT OFF VALVES ON THE PROPERTY. THE WATER WILL BE OFF DURING THIS TIME FOR THIS REPLACEMENT. THE HOA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED UNDERSTANDING DURING THESE REPAIRS. Support Team – APF349 Folly Road; Suite 2B Charleston, ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Scheduled October 02nd, 2014: The annual meeting is scheduled for October 14th, 2014 at 6:30PM. Please return your proxy if you will not be able to attend. . Read more about this.
- Awning replacement August 25th, 2014: The awnings are scheduled to be replaced. A schedule will be sent out when determined. Read more about this.
Feedback or Suggestions?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.