Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Owner Buy/Sell/Rent Postings:
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pot Hole Repair requested January 11th, 2016: The HOA has placed a work order with SC DOT to fix the pot holes as you drive into community Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 30th, 2015: Please find below some important tips from Berkeley County regarding Christmas Tree Recycling: • Remember to remove all décor such as lights, tinsel, ornaments, etc. • Some municipalities will pick them up curbside, or they can be taken to a convenience center. A container will be placed at the Oakley Rd Convenience center 606 Oakley Rd, beginning ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Issues December 02nd, 2015: All bushes and shrubs around the property will be trimmed throughout the year to come into compliance with horticultural standards for that type of shrub. Please do not interfere with the contracted work of the landscapers by requesting common shrubs to not be trimmed or to be trimmed a certain way. The crew has their ... Read more about this.
- Safety Reminders October 30th, 2015: Hello Homeowners! Please make every effort to drive extremely slow throughout the community and watch closely for children out and pets too. Please Use Caution! Watch Out! Stay Safe!Daylight Savings is coming to an end! Please don’t forget to turn your clocks back Saturday Night. Just some friendly reminders from your Association Board! Have a safe Halloween weekend! Read more about this.
- From Councilman Ron Brinson- District 4 Updates October 7, 2015 October 07th, 2015: Councilman Ron Brinson – October 7, 2015 Our city is recovering from a very rare weather event. At one location just off Patriot Boulevard, rainfall was measured at 17.2 inches – over a 30-hour period. Governor Nikki Haley declared this to be a “1,000- year” event. She may be right. We can all be grateful that ... Read more about this.
- Road Closures October 04th, 2015: http://dbw.scdot.org/RoadConditionsemr/default.aspx Read more about this.
- Pine Straw October 02nd, 2015: Pine Straw installation has been postponed until next week due to weather Read more about this.
- Otranto Station – Weather October 01st, 2015: Please be sure to secure all loose items on your patios and stoops in the event of possible inclement weather this weekend. Read more about this.
- Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II September 28th, 2015: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED It’s time for Phase II! Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II – Workers of all types needed October 17th @ 9:00 at the Butterfly & Pollinator Garden located next to the Hanahan Library (1216 Murray Drive). This phase was made possible by a grant from Lowe’s and the participation of the Lowes’ Heroes ... Read more about this.
- Dirt Pile at Dumpster September 23rd, 2015: Due to some grading work behind building 5, the landscapers have piled a large amount of dirt by the dumpster. They will return to remove it. Read more about this.
- 2016 Budget September 18th, 2015: The HOA Board has met and reviewed the budget for 2016. They are happy to say that there will be no increase in your monthly assessment for 2016. It will remain at $225/month. You will receive budget letters and summaries in December. Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder September 17th, 2015: The annual meeting is scheduled for October 13th, 2015 at 6PM in the clubhouse. Read more about this.
- Pine straw September 17th, 2015: Fall pine straw is scheduled for October 2nd, 2015. Read more about this.
- Palm Trimming August 29th, 2015: Please be advised that Palm Perfect has been contracted to trim the palms on the property on Monday-weather pending. Read more about this.
- Electrical Inspections for next week August 27th, 2015: Monday, August 31 Unit 208 10:00 am Unit 207 12:30 pm Unit 203 2:00 pm Tuesday, September 1 Off Wednesday, September 2 Unit 202 10:00 am Unit 201 12:30 pm Unit 802 2:00 pm (No other appointments available) Unit 804 3:30 pm (No other appointments available) Thursday, September 3 Unit 204 10:00 am Plus Drier vent cleaning Unit 205 1:00 pm Plus Driver vent cleaning Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.