Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Otranto Station Condominium Association. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Otranto Station. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Owner Buy/Sell/Rent Postings:
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Information and Prevention April 20th, 2017: Mosquitoes Mosquitoes in South Carolina At least 61 different species of mosquitoes exist in South Carolina. The two-winged insects — whose name means “little fly” — are closely related to flies like gnats and no-see-ums. Mosquitoes are a pest that can cause itchy bites, but they can also cause more serious health issues like spreading diseases. The most ... Read more about this.
- Lawn Fungus January 03rd, 2017: Lawn Fungicide Preventing, Killing Fungus in Lawns Fungicide Prevention of Fungus Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus Plant Disease Products Lawn Pests Lawn Fungus: Dormant or Active? Most lawn fungus problems can be prevented by a combination of proper maintenance and the use of a good fungicide. Both methods of preventing fungi growth in lawns are important. Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus A healthy ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Otranto Pressure Washing Announcement August 29th, 2016: Hello Otranto! I wanted to let you know about the upcoming pressure washing that will be done at your residence. “Big Guy Pressure Washing, LLC” will be out on September 6th * to pressure wash the awnings, dumpster area, and stairwells of the Otranto community. They will return on the 7th * to treat the awnings ... Read more about this.
- Urgent Water Cut Off Announcement! August 24th, 2016: The water situation that was originally announced for Friday has become very urgent. We will be shutting off the water to buildings 5 & 6 (possibly affecting buildings 4 & 7) in about 15-20 minutes. The water will be off for approximately an hour. We apologize for the short notice and inconvenience. Friday’s water cut off ... Read more about this.
- Otranto Water Announcement August 24th, 2016: We would like to notify you that the water will be shutoff on Friday, August 26th from 10a.m. – 12 p.m. This will affect buildings 5 and 6 along with the possibility of affecting 4 and 7. Read more about this.
- Roof Replacement Reminder August 17th, 2016: Weather permitting roof replacement on Building 7 will start Monday 8/22 and last through at least Friday 8/26. This replacement work may run into the following week depending on the weather. The HOA will keep all updated. Please be extremely careful coming in and out of you front doors or back sliding doors. During first few ... Read more about this.
- Building 7 roof replacement schedule August 11th, 2016: Weather permitting roof replacement on Building 7 will start Monday 8/22 and last through at least Friday 8/26. This replacement work may run into the following week depending on the weather. The HOA will keep all updated. Please be extremely careful coming in and out of you front doors or back sliding doors. During first few ... Read more about this.
- What you need to know about ZIKA August 04th, 2016: With all the ZIKA virus information in the news, we thought it would be helpful to see real information and advice from the experts. We want you and your family to be safe and informed.Read more about this.
- Roof 8 replacement scheduled July 28th, 2016: Weather permitting roof replacement on Building 8 will start Tuesday 8/2 and last through at least Friday 8/5. This replacement work may run into the following week depending on the weather. The HOA will keep all updated. Please be extremely careful coming in and out of you front doors or back sliding doors. During first two ... Read more about this.
- Pool Update July 07th, 2016: Newest update! We are hoping DHEC gets out tomorrow to re-inspect and let us reopen our pool. The emergency phone has now been repaired but we are at the mercy of DHEC re-inspecting at this point Read more about this.
- July 05th, 2016: Veterans with PTSD battle fireworks(Source: Military with PTSD) Although fireworks can be fun, unfortunately they act as a trigger for a number of veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD. The surprising loud noises can send them into flash backs of the war. Advocates with Military with PTSD, an organization dedicated to helping military and veteran families understand ... Read more about this.
- Tree Tips July 01st, 2016: Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.