Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Owner Buy/Sell/Rent Postings:
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Kiosk Painting April 23rd, 2015: Mail Kiosk will be painted tomorrow Read more about this.
- Mail Kiosk April 21st, 2015: Reminder mail kiosk will be pressure washed and repainted on Thursday, April 23rd. Read more about this.
- Non-profit raising money for veterans on Lowcountry Giving Day April 21st, 2015: Family Services, Inc. (FSI) is participating in the Lowcountry Giving Day online fundraising initiative sponsored by the Coastal Community Foundation on Tuesday, May 5, 2015. FSI will receive a matched dollar for every dollar raised, up to $10,000, which will help the organization support programs like One Less Homeless Vet and Money Rocks youth financial ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Otranto Pool Opening April 09th, 2015: The pool will be open this Saturday. The hours are sunrise to sunset and the pool will be locked at sunset. Please do not leave any personal belongings in pool area after sunset. Read more about this.
- Restriping Rescheduled at Otranto March 30th, 2015: The restriping of the parking lot is scheduled for Friday, April 4th, 2015. Of course weather pending Read more about this.
- Pine straw installation March 30th, 2015: The pine straw is being installed on Wednesday, April 1st, 2015 Read more about this.
- Otranto Restriping postponed March 29th, 2015: The restriping to the parking lot will be postponed due to inclement weather forecasted. The HOA will alert you when weather is clear and this project can be planned Read more about this.
- Pool Chair cleaning and Playground Cleaning March 24th, 2015: The pool chairs and playground equipment will be pressure washed on April 9th, 2015 Read more about this.
- Restriping Update March 24th, 2015: Due to the weather, the restriping has been rescheduled for Monday, March 30th Read more about this.
- Mail Kiosk Painting March 16th, 2015: The mail kiosk is going to be pressure washed and sanded, primed and painted March 24th and 25th weather permitting. Read more about this.
- Wet Wipes and plumbing March 14th, 2015: Please be advised that it is not a good idea to flush wet wipes down the toilet even though it appears the manufacture says you can. Otranto has old plumbing and many backups. Please do not flush anything down the pipes but toilet paper. Read more about this.
- Emergency water shut off March 13th March 12th, 2015: Please be advised that Friday, March 13th from 10AM-12PM the water will be off on the property for an emergency plumbing repair in Building 5. The plumber is going to try and only turn off water to buildings 4-6, but may have to turn off the entire property. The HOA apologizes for the short notice, but ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Clean Up Day March 10th, 2015: Hello Leaders, It’s that time of year!! With our new Affiliation with Keep America Beautiful, Hanahan’s Annual Cleanup is now part of the “The Great American Cleanup”. Attached is the Go Green/Keep It Clean flyer which tells about the cleanup, and also a registration form. We sincerely hope that each of you as ... Read more about this.
- Mail Kiosk Painting February 20th, 2015: The mail kiosk will be repainted in a few weeks when weather warms up Read more about this.
Feedback or Suggestions?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.