Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Owner Buy/Sell/Rent Postings:
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Fireworks Prohibited June 30th, 2015: Reminder that fireworks are prohibited on the property Read more about this.
- New sidewalk June 26th, 2015: The HOA is installing a new sidewalk between building 7 and 8. This was the only area on the property that did not have a walkway area. Please do not disturb the area until it is complete. Read more about this.
- Flooding Issues June 25th, 2015: The HOA is aware of several units being effected by the heavy rains. They are currently working on a solution and repair. If you experience any issues please report to the HOA immediately. Read more about this.
- Keep Hanahan Beautiful – Belk Charity Day Sale this Saturday 6-10 am April 29th, 2015: Hi Everyone! We are excited to be participating in Belk’s Semi-Annual Charity Sale this upcoming Saturday, May 2, 2015. We will be at the Mount Pleasant Belk in the Towne Center. It is a ticketed event, a $5 ticket will get the customer in the door and also will give them $5 off their purchase. ... Read more about this.
- Kiosk Painting April 23rd, 2015: Mail Kiosk will be painted tomorrow Read more about this.
- Mail Kiosk April 21st, 2015: Reminder mail kiosk will be pressure washed and repainted on Thursday, April 23rd. Read more about this.
- Non-profit raising money for veterans on Lowcountry Giving Day April 21st, 2015: Family Services, Inc. (FSI) is participating in the Lowcountry Giving Day online fundraising initiative sponsored by the Coastal Community Foundation on Tuesday, May 5, 2015. FSI will receive a matched dollar for every dollar raised, up to $10,000, which will help the organization support programs like One Less Homeless Vet and Money Rocks youth financial ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Otranto Pool Opening April 09th, 2015: The pool will be open this Saturday. The hours are sunrise to sunset and the pool will be locked at sunset. Please do not leave any personal belongings in pool area after sunset. Read more about this.
- Restriping Rescheduled at Otranto March 30th, 2015: The restriping of the parking lot is scheduled for Friday, April 4th, 2015. Of course weather pending Read more about this.
- Pine straw installation March 30th, 2015: The pine straw is being installed on Wednesday, April 1st, 2015 Read more about this.
- Otranto Restriping postponed March 29th, 2015: The restriping to the parking lot will be postponed due to inclement weather forecasted. The HOA will alert you when weather is clear and this project can be planned Read more about this.
- Pool Chair cleaning and Playground Cleaning March 24th, 2015: The pool chairs and playground equipment will be pressure washed on April 9th, 2015 Read more about this.
- Restriping Update March 24th, 2015: Due to the weather, the restriping has been rescheduled for Monday, March 30th Read more about this.
- Mail Kiosk Painting March 16th, 2015: The mail kiosk is going to be pressure washed and sanded, primed and painted March 24th and 25th weather permitting. Read more about this.
Questions or Maintenance Needs?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.