This is the web page for Oyster Point. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Oyster Point HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $30.00 payable to Oyster Point. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Only four (4) keys are permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Oyster Point Governing Documents
Oyster Point Recorded Second Amendment to Restrictions of Oyster Point Book 0547 at Page 388
Recorded Third Amendment to Restrictions of Oyster Point Book 0589 at Page 917 recorded 10 14 2016
Oyster Point Pre-selected fence per lot revised
Oyster Point Fence Guidelines
Oyster Point ARC
Oyster Point Amenity Rental
Exterior Paint Colors
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Oyster Point-Landscape Concerns June 19th, 2018: Dear Oyster Point Homeowners, The Board of Directors for Oyster Point Homeowners Association is sending this letter to address concerns about the treatments Pleasant Places, Inc. uses within Oyster Point for turf growth and management, and weed removal and prevention. While the Board understands that some of you have strong feelings about the use of certain ... Read more about this.
- Oyster Point Pool Update April 10th, 2018: Hello everyone, On Friday, after multiple requests and a few weeks, Mount Pleasant Waterworks was out with the community manager for 2 hours and 4 techs to try and find the issue with the water at the pool restrooms, showers, and water fountains. The line to the water was found and now a 2 inch RPZ ... Read more about this.
- Oyster Point Community Update April 03rd, 2018: CMG would like to announce that on April 19th at 6:00 pm there will be a community wide event hosted by Pleasant Places at the Brigade Hall courtyard area to discuss landscaping. They will be providing food and having some local experts discussing topics such as weed control chemicals, irrigation, and general landscape maintenance. There will ... Read more about this.
- *TIME CHANGE* Community Updates March 21st, 2018: A change in time has been made for the Community Meeting. The meeting will take place at 5:30pm, Tuesday the 27th of March in the Brigade Hall. Thank you, Community Manager How did we do? Please Click Our Logo for our Customer Service Survey! 349 Folly Road; Suite 2B Charleston, SC 29412 843-795-8484 Read more about this.
- Community Updates March 19th, 2018: Landscape Pesticide Concerns Glyphosate is used only to treat weeds in spot checks and is NEVER broadly sprayed. This not harmful to the children, or pets, and can be walked on with bare feet even minutes after it’s used on the weeds. The landscapers are following the Clemson Agricultural standards and are using only what is ... Read more about this.
- Pool Opens April 1st February 23rd, 2018: Dear Homeowners, The Board and CMG have been made aware there has been a lot of discussion about the opening of the pool. The board would like to inform all residents the pool will be opening April 1st as scheduled. Please be aware that even though there is some warm weather throughout March, April 1st is ... Read more about this.
- Pool Dates: April 1 – October 15 February 20th, 2018: Please be advised the pool dates for 2018 are April 1 – Oct 15. Read more about this.
- Brigade Hall Doors February 02nd, 2018: Residents, the Association would like to let everyone know DR Horton is aware of the doors into the Brigade Hall are sticking very badly. They are working on the issue and hope to have them fixed soon. Thank you. Read more about this.
- OP Advisory Committee Wants Your Opinion January 22nd, 2018: Your Oyster Point Advisory Committee is conducting a survey to determine demographics and to establish your order of priorities relative to the community. The link to the survey is http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6723699. One response per household. Your answers will be anonymous and the results will be shared with you at a meeting to be held in the first ... Read more about this.
- Public Services Issues Debris Update #5 September 19th, 2017: Public Services Issues Debris Update #5 Public Services Department Tropical Storm Irma Update #5 MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (September 19, 2017) – The Town of Mount Pleasant Public Services Department offers the following update: The Waste Management Division continues to collect vegetative debris on the normal Tuesday route. We estimate that we should finish this route this afternoon. When complete ... Read more about this.
- Free Fitness Equipment Clinic – Oyster Point August 01st, 2017: Fitness equipment Demonstrations Learn: Proper Equipment Adjustment Appropriate biomechanics and exercise Technique Basic resistance training exercises Proper use and safety of Free weight equipment When Saturday August 26th 10:30am-12:30pm Where Oyster Point Community Fitness Center Www.teamvic.com Contact: Vicky@nullteamvic.com Read more about this.
- Oyster Point Pool Closed June 26th, 2017: Good Afternoon Residents: Sweetwater Pools has advised the pool will be closed today to begin a shock treatment and will be closed for 1 hour. In effort to maintain a safe and healthy pool, residents and guests are informed to not enter or swim in the pool. Sweetwater Pool has advised that when they respond to a ... Read more about this.
- Oyster Point Pool June 12th, 2017: Please remember glass is not allowed in the pool area at any time. If the glass breaks and gets in the pool the pool will have to close and drained completely for the glass to be removed. If you see someone at the pool with glass containers please remind no glass is allowed. Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Oyster Point Party at Central Park May 24th, 2017: Good Afternoon, Please do not forget the Memorial Day Party in the park at Garrison Circle this weekend. Below are the details for the event. Date: May 28th (Sunday) Time: Starts at 3:00 PM Place: Central Park in Garrison Circle Music: By DJ Jerry Games: Cornhole, Bocci, Croquet Food and Drink by each Family attending (BYOB) Bring: Tents, Tables and Chairs Enjoy ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.