This is the web page for Oyster Point. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Oyster Point HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $30.00 payable to Oyster Point. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. ***Please note that the key must be picked up in the sales office inside of the amenity center. DR Horton requires that the key must be requested at least 24 (business) hours in advance.*** Only two (2) keys are permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Oyster Point Governing Documents
Oyster Point Recorded Second Amendment to Restrictions of Oyster Point Book 0547 at Page 388
Recorded Third Amendment to Restrictions of Oyster Point Book 0589 at Page 917 recorded 10 14 2016
Oyster Point Pre-selected fence per lot revised
Oyster Point Fence Guidelines
Oyster Point ARC
Oyster Point Amenity Rental
Exterior Paint Colors
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Oyster Point Pool Closed June 26th, 2017: Good Afternoon Residents: Sweetwater Pools has advised the pool will be closed today to begin a shock treatment and will be closed for 1 hour. In effort to maintain a safe and healthy pool, residents and guests are informed to not enter or swim in the pool. Sweetwater Pool has advised that when they respond to a ... Read more about this.
- Oyster Point Pool June 12th, 2017: Please remember glass is not allowed in the pool area at any time. If the glass breaks and gets in the pool the pool will have to close and drained completely for the glass to be removed. If you see someone at the pool with glass containers please remind no glass is allowed. Read more about this.
- Oyster Point Party at Central Park May 24th, 2017: Good Afternoon, Please do not forget the Memorial Day Party in the park at Garrison Circle this weekend. Below are the details for the event. Date: May 28th (Sunday) Time: Starts at 3:00 PM Place: Central Park in Garrison Circle Music: By DJ Jerry Games: Cornhole, Bocci, Croquet Food and Drink by each Family attending (BYOB) Bring: Tents, Tables and Chairs Enjoy ... Read more about this.
- Oyster Point Dock January 05th, 2017: Good morning, As many of you have noticed, the access to the dock in the back of the community is blocked. DR Horton has been required to complete work in this area per the Town of Mt Pleasant ordinances. DR Horton is hoping to have a temporary access to the dock completed by mid to late ... Read more about this.
- CMG Office Holiday Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The CMG office will be closed in observance of the Holidays on December 24th, December 26th, and January 2nd. We hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- Helpful Tips to Help Prevent Freezing Pipes This Winter December 07th, 2016: Below are some tips to help prevent your pipes from freezing this winter: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closing October 13th, 2016: Please remember the Oyster Point pool will be closing Sunday, October 16th. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Fireworks July 01st, 2016: Happy 4th of July Weekend! The Oyster Point HOA is allowing fireworks to be shot off only on the 4th of July. Please remember while you are having fun with your friends and family please be considerate of your neighbors and stop the fireworks by 11:00 pm. Thank you and have a safe 4th of July! Read more about this.
- Please join Healthy Human Capital for two free informative sessions on Equipment Use and Safety Considerations and Health and Fitness Consultations. June 17th, 2016:OYSTER POINT HEALTH AND FITNESS CLINIC SUNDAY June 26th 10 am-12 pm Session one: 10am –11am O.P. FITNESS CENTER EQUIPMENT USE AND SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS Prior to engaging in a physical activity program, it is important to ensure programs and exercise equipment are being used safely and appropriately. Learning how to adjust exercise equipment and following proper instructions can help ... Read more about this.
- Fountain in the pond near Red Tide June 10th, 2016: The fountain in the pond near Red Tide has been turned off by Berkeley Electric. They are in the process of rerunning some wires in the area. The fountain should be up and running again on Monday. Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.