This is the web page for Pelican Pointe. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Pelican Pointe HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $35.00 (includes card and bathroom key) payable to Pelican Pointe. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Notes to new Owners:
Electrical Meters are in a closet opposite the elevator, behind the mailboxes, ground floor.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Pelican Point Pressure Washing Scheduled May 23rd, 2017: **REMINDER** Ambassador Pressure Washing will be onsite June 15th and 16th to perform the following: Pressure rinse 6 hallways (walls and floor) use floor squeegee to remove excess water Pressure wash pool deck- Pressure wash pool furniture Pressure wash concrete sidewalks Pressure wash landscape wall that borders pool Pressure wash landscape walls that border sidewalks by pool Read more about this.
- Mosquito Information and Prevention April 20th, 2017: Mosquitoes Mosquitoes in South Carolina At least 61 different species of mosquitoes exist in South Carolina. The two-winged insects — whose name means “little fly” — are closely related to flies like gnats and no-see-ums. Mosquitoes are a pest that can cause itchy bites, but they can also cause more serious health issues like spreading diseases. The most ... Read more about this.
- Fire Inspection Update March 21st, 2017: Pelican Pointe Homeowners, The Association wanted to alert everyone that your water may turn brown after the fire inspections on March 27th. Brown water is caused by a sudden change in the amount of water in a water main, such as the increased water flow from testing the sprinkler system. When water starts flowing faster, it ... Read more about this.
- Annual Fire Inspection/Updates March 21st, 2017: Good Morning Pelican Pointe Homeowners, The community annual fire alarm and sprinkler testing is scheduled for Monday, March 27th. Falcon Fire and Liberty Fire and Sprinkler will begin the testing at 1:00 pm, if you hear the fire alarm(s) going off it is likely due to the testing of the alarms. Please do keep in mind with ... Read more about this.
- Pelican Pointe Pool Opening March 15th, 2017: Pelican Pointe Pool is scheduled to open April 1, 2017. Use of amenities are regulated by a magnetic fob access system on the gate. Magnetic fobs have been issued to owners with current accounts. If your account is delinquent, you must bring your account current before receiving your access card for privileges to the amenity. If ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Pool Season Is Coming to A Close ! September 24th, 2015: Owners and Residents should get out and enjoy the beautiful weather by the pool while it lasts. The pool will close for the season on Saturday, October 31st. Read more about this.
- Emergency Situations April 21st, 2015: Hello Pelican Pointe Owners and Residents, Last night at approximately 9:45pm, it was reported by a concerned resident that the lights in Building A were not working in the garage, the portico near the elevators and the pole lights in the outer parking lot, creating a potentially dangerous situation. CMG’s emergency team got to work as ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Snakes are out! March 04th, 2015: It’s that time of year! The snakes are tired of the cold weather too and a few were spotted sunning themselves today by one of our landscapers. Please beware, especially when walking on trails or near the ponds in your community! Read more about this.
- Happy 2015 December 31st, 2014: On behalf of your Association, we wish you a bright and happy New Year that brings many blessings. CMG looks forward to serving you and will be happy to answer any questions or assist with any Association matters you may have. Please feel free to reach out to your Association office at 843-795-8484 or email@example.com. Wishing you all ... Read more about this.
- Happy Holidays December 16th, 2014: On behalf of your community Board of Directors and CMG, we would like to wish you a very happy holiday season filled with laughter and love. This is an excellent time to meet your neighbors and bring some cheer in your community. Please have a safe and happy season and, as always, we are here ... Read more about this.
- National Safety Council Holiday Tips December 02nd, 2014: The National Safety Council offers these suggestions to help make your holiday season safe. Toys and GiftsBe especially careful when you choose toys for infants or small children. Avoid toys with small parts that can be pulled or broken off or prove a choking hazard. Be aware of dangers associated with coin lithium batteriesFireplacesDon’t burn trees, wreaths ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.