This is the web page for Pier Pointe Villas. Check out building news here. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- Construction Update February 19th, 2018: Hello Everyone at Pier Pointe Villas: The project manager for the construction going on next door at Pavilion Watch is going to be using the PPV parking lot for 3 days this week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) for their lift. They said they would move the equipment back over to Pavilion Watch at night while the ... Read more about this.
- Labor Day Weekend Travel Safety Tips! September 01st, 2017: With Labor Day weekend ahead and it being the unofficial end of summer it is important to stay safe on the roads this upcoming weekend! The National Safety Council recommends these tips while traveling for the holidays: Buckle up on every trip in every seating position. Make sure children are properly restrained in the appropriate seats for ... Read more about this.
- Pier Pointe Villas Pressure Washing August 14th, 2017: Pier Pointe Villas Council of Co-Owners, Inc. August 4, 2017 RE: Pressure Washing Dear Pier Pointe Homeowner’s: Pressure washing of the units at Pier Pointe Villas will begin Monday, August 28, 2017 – weather permitting. Pressure Washing Service is for A,B,C buildings to include the soffits, walls, stair wells, outside of the elevator shaft to the ground. The boards ... Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing scheduled August 28, 2017 August 07th, 2017: Pier Pointe Villas Council of Co-Owners, Inc. August 4, 2017 RE: Pressure Washing Dear Pier Pointe Homeowner’s: Pressure washing of the units at Pier Pointe Villas will begin Monday, August 28, 2017 – weather permitting. Please be sure to let your tenants know of this upcoming service. Also please be sure to remove all items form porch and deck areas ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Local Plants Toxic to Humans and Pets May 18th, 2017: As a reminder there are plants in our local landscapes and homes that are very toxic to humans and pets. I have mentioned Sago Palms in the past and want to introduce the “Pencil Cactus” (common name) Please click on the site attached for more information for more information and assistance in identifying these plants. Have a ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your property Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Pier Pointe Bulk Trash Pick Up April 07th, 2016: Hello Pier Pointe Residents, Just a reminder that bulk trash items are picked up by the City on Monday & Thursday mornings before 7:00am. Bulk trash should be placed at the Ashley Ave. side of the property and can be placed outside for pick up the evening before. As always, please let us know if you have ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.