This is the web page for Pineland Heights. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
It is the owner’s responsibility to contact Community Management Group when there is a change to your mailing address, email address, or phone number.
If you have lost your mailbox key and need a replacement lock or key blanks, please contact Community Management Group at (843) 795-8484 and we will be more than happy to point you in the right direction. We have key blanks and replacement lock sets that fit the kiosk and will be more than happy to provide you with a replacement. The fee for these replacements blanks or locks are $10.00, made payable to Pineland Heights. Please bring or mail your check to CMG’s office at: 349 Folly Rd; Suite 2B; Charleston, SC 29412.
MANDATORY ANNUAL INSURANCE ASSESSMENTS will be invoiced and payable by March 31st of each year. This insurance covers the actual building and is a requirement of our Covenants & Restrictions. Owners may still need/wish to have additional coverage for contents, personal belongings, upgrades, etc. Please consult your insurance agent to obtain proper added coverage. A copy of the declaration page is available upon request.
Online Payments may be set up for your community online or Set up ACH automatic payments via this paper form.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pineland Heights – Asphalt Replacement Schedule June 12th, 2018: ASPHALT REPLACEMENT SCHEDULE Dear Owner(s) and Tenant(s): The HOA has contracted J & M Paving to replace the asphalt throughout the community. This is going to be an arduous task but with cooperation from all owners and tenants we can get this done with little to no discord. The contractor has alerted us that they will start on ... Read more about this.
- Asphalt Paving May 10th, 2018: Asphalt Paving has been approved for the entire community. Schedules will be noted and sent to owners ahead of time as soon as received from the vendor. Read more about this.
- May Landscaping Expectations May 09th, 2018: WHAT TO EXPECT IN MAY WITH LANDSCAPING Now that May is here and the weather is finally warming for us, there are some items that should be completed in the first weeks of May. • Spring straw on a lot of properties should be completed by now. Some communities that do it once a year will probably do ... Read more about this.
- Property Inspection Planned April 18th, 2018: There will be a property inspection planned for Thursday, April 19th, 2018. CMG will be onsite reviewing all areas for any issues that need to be addressed. Read more about this.
- Plumbing Repair Scheduled April 11th, 2018: Please be notified that on Thursday, April 12, 2018 work will begin for plumbing repairs for a leak at unit 227 Pineshadow Dr. This work will include the excavation of the parking lot area to reach the pipes that need to be repaired. There will be safety cones and plywood put up as a safety ... Read more about this.
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
- Pineland Heights – 2017 Annual Meeting and Proxy November 28th, 2017: Pineland Heights 2017 Annual Meeting The Annual Meeting is set for December 6, 2017 at the Goose Creek Rural Fire Department, 907 Red Bank Road. The meeting information was mailed to each owner of record on November 16th, 2017. Please return your Proxy by Dec. 5th. We must have 51% of the ownership to return ... Read more about this.
- Pineland Heights – 2017 Annual Meeting and Proxy November 28th, 2017: Pineland Heights 2017 Annual Meeting The Annual Meeting is set for December 6, 2017 at the Goose Creek Rural Fire Department, 907 Red Bank Road. The meeting information was mailed to each owner of record on November 16th, 2017. Please return your Proxy by Dec. 5th. We must have 51% of the ownership to return their proxy ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Paying your Home Owners Association Assessment December 20th, 2016: There are several ways to pay your HOA Assessment. Which ever is easiest for you. ≈ Where to send your checks for payment Pineland Heights HOA P.O. Box 1207 Commerce, GA. 30529 ≈ How to make your payment online 1) Log ... Read more about this.
- Cold Weather upon us December 08th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Dry conditions in our area December 01st, 2016: Brush and grass fires can sometimes start from natural causes, like lightning. However, according to the National Fire Protection Association, these types of fires can often be prevented by following a few simple safety rules. General Prevention •Place cigarette butts in metal containers. •Do not throw them on the ground or into vegetation. •Leave fireworks to the ... Read more about this.
- Winter is Here! Be Prepared! January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 25th, 2015: Happy Thanksgiving! Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.