This is the web page for Pineland Heights. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
It is the owner’s responsibility to contact Community Management Group when there is a change to your mailing address, email address, or phone number.
If you have lost your mailbox key and need a replacement lock or key blanks, please contact Community Management Group at (843) 795-8484 and we will be more than happy to point you in the right direction. We have key blanks and replacement lock sets that fit the kiosk and will be more than happy to provide you with a replacement. The fee for these replacements blanks or locks are $10.00, made payable to Pineland Heights. Please bring or mail your check to CMG’s office at: 349 Folly Rd; Suite 2B; Charleston, SC 29412.
MANDATORY ANNUAL INSURANCE ASSESSMENTS will be invoiced and payable by March 31st of each year. This insurance covers the actual building and is a requirement of our Covenants & Restrictions. Owners may still need/wish to have additional coverage for contents, personal belongings, upgrades, etc. Please consult your insurance agent to obtain proper added coverage. A copy of the declaration page is available upon request.
Online Payments may be set up for your community online or Set up ACH automatic payments via this paper form.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
- Pineland Heights – 2017 Annual Meeting and Proxy November 28th, 2017: Pineland Heights 2017 Annual Meeting The Annual Meeting is set for December 6, 2017 at the Goose Creek Rural Fire Department, 907 Red Bank Road. The meeting information was mailed to each owner of record on November 16th, 2017. Please return your Proxy by Dec. 5th. We must have 51% of the ownership to return ... Read more about this.
- Pineland Heights – 2017 Annual Meeting and Proxy November 28th, 2017: Pineland Heights 2017 Annual Meeting The Annual Meeting is set for December 6, 2017 at the Goose Creek Rural Fire Department, 907 Red Bank Road. The meeting information was mailed to each owner of record on November 16th, 2017. Please return your Proxy by Dec. 5th. We must have 51% of the ownership to return their proxy ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Paying your Home Owners Association Assessment December 20th, 2016: There are several ways to pay your HOA Assessment. Which ever is easiest for you. ≈ Where to send your checks for payment Pineland Heights HOA P.O. Box 1207 Commerce, GA. 30529 ≈ How to make your payment online 1) Log ... Read more about this.
- Cold Weather upon us December 08th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Dry conditions in our area December 01st, 2016: Brush and grass fires can sometimes start from natural causes, like lightning. However, according to the National Fire Protection Association, these types of fires can often be prevented by following a few simple safety rules. General Prevention •Place cigarette butts in metal containers. •Do not throw them on the ground or into vegetation. •Leave fireworks to the ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Winter is Here! Be Prepared! January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 25th, 2015: Happy Thanksgiving! Read more about this.
- Do you have a pet? November 12th, 2015: Please Scoop the Poop! Please be kind and respectful to your fellow owners and neighbors and clean up after your pets. It only takes a moment to be a responsible dog owner. It would be great if all of our pets could do this for themselves like this one! Thank you for your help and cooperation as we ... Read more about this.
- Halloween and Weekend Information October 30th, 2015: Hello Homeowners! Just wanted to send out a quick reminder of the Community’s observance of Halloween. Trick or treaters will be welcomed at homes as indicated by the front lights being on. The hours of observance will be set from 6pm to 9pm to allow younger children and “older children”, also known as adults, to enjoy an ... Read more about this.
- Did you have damage in your community? October 06th, 2015: In the wake of this last weekend’s heavy rains and flooding, please make sure to contact CMG if you have witnessed any damage to common areas or those which are the HOA’s responsibility. Also, please make sure that you don’t have any trash cans or debris blocking the drainage areas. This could cause water to remain ... Read more about this.
- Fresh Clean Exteriors is on the Way! May 11th, 2015: It’s that time! The community pressure washing begins this week! Please make sure your windows and doors are closed and have any exterior embellishments put away so the crew can make your home shiny and clean for the summer! Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.