Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Important Community Information February 08th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson – February 7, 2018 Citizens Public Safety Academy Our city’s highly-successful Citizens Public Safety Academy begins its eighth class March 6. And there’s still time to register if you’re interested. The program involves meetings over a 10-week period. The forums bring awareness to the many aspects of public safety. Participants get an inside ... Read more about this.
- Important Winter Weather Information December 29th, 2017: Winter has arrived again here in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next few days. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have ... Read more about this.
- Hazard Weather September 21st, 2017: Hazard Weather Guide Hurricanes and storms are taking their toll upon the United States and Hurricane Maria is on it’s way. While we wish for the best for everyone involved in these storms it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared for a similar event. Watches and Warnings (What do they mean?) Watch ... Read more about this.
- The Pines at Charleston Park September 07th, 2017: Dear Residents: In preparation of the upcoming storm, Irrigation will be turned off to avoid damage to the systems components and to minimize excessive water. Please remove all items from your porch and patio area that could become flying debris. For the most expeditious response please contact our Support Team staff via email at SupportTeam@nullcmgcharleston.com. You may ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Safety April 21st, 2017: Your Association would like to provide some key points in references to being save around alligators! How to Be Safe Around Alligators ~From Savannah River Ecology Laboratory – Herpetology Program Being safe around alligators is straightforward. Concerns about having negative encounters with alligators can largely be dissolved with common sense and an understanding of alligator behavior. To put ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Information and Prevention April 20th, 2017: Mosquitoes Mosquitoes in South Carolina At least 61 different species of mosquitoes exist in South Carolina. The two-winged insects — whose name means “little fly” — are closely related to flies like gnats and no-see-ums. Mosquitoes are a pest that can cause itchy bites, but they can also cause more serious health issues like spreading diseases. The most ... Read more about this.
- Lawn Fungus January 03rd, 2017: Lawn Fungicide Preventing, Killing Fungus in Lawns Fungicide Prevention of Fungus Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus Plant Disease Products Lawn Pests Lawn Fungus: Dormant or Active? Most lawn fungus problems can be prevented by a combination of proper maintenance and the use of a good fungicide. Both methods of preventing fungi growth in lawns are important. Non-chemical Prevention of Fungus A healthy ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder November 28th, 2016: Reminder: Annual Meetings planned for the Pines at 9AM and Charleston Park Master at 10AM at the Ashley River Fire Department. Please return the proxy is you are not going to make it. Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting reminder November 23rd, 2016: This is a reminder that the HOA annual meeting is scheduled for December 3rd at 9AM at the Ashley River Fire Department. Read more about this.
- What you need to know about ZIKA August 04th, 2016: With all the ZIKA virus information in the news, we thought it would be helpful to see real information and advice from the experts. We want you and your family to be safe and informed. Read more about this.
- Neighborhood Updates from Councilman Brinson July 26th, 2016: Councilman Ron Brinson- District 4 Updates- July 26, 2016 BAD NEWS FOR RECYCLING – CURBSIDE PICKUPS WILL END The city’s curbside recycling pickup services will end August 1 for more than 7,000 North Charleston homes in Dorchester County. This decision comes after nearly a year of efforts to integrate North Charleston’s curbside pickups with Dorchester County’s drop-off recycling ... Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing Schedule Reminder July 20th, 2016: Owners- Please make note of the schedule below and the prep list attached. If you have any questions, please let us know. Pines at Charleston Park Below you will find the schedule for the pressure washing of Pines at Charleston Park. Pressure washing will begin on Monday, August 1, 2016. Please review our Pressure Washing Preparation List to make sure your ... Read more about this.
- Palm Trimming July 19th, 2016: The Greenery will be trimming the palms over the next several weeks to remove the flowers and fruits. Read more about this.
- July 05th, 2016: Veterans with PTSD battle fireworks (Source: Military with PTSD) Although fireworks can be fun, unfortunately they act as a trigger for a number of veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD. The surprising loud noises can send them into flash backs of the war. Advocates with Military with PTSD, an organization dedicated to helping military and veteran families understand ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.