Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 25, 2019 January 29th, 2019: Councilman Ron Brinson January 25, 2019 Rail Crossing Closings Update Dorchester Road Improvements Update Restaurants Apartments Project Bad News Good News Rail Crossings Maintenance – There will be traffic interruptions January 28-31 on major traffic highways, including Ashley Phosphate and Ladson Roads. The sliver of good news is that this upset will be completed about two weeks ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston Area News October 12th, 2018: PRIME NORTH CHARLESTON – Comprehensive Plan Update Public Meeting – Tuesday, October 16 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wescott Ballparks Community Center As required by law, our city will update its Comprehensive Plan and this update will be based on public input. Councilman Kenny Skipper and I intend to be actively attentive to this process and we ... Read more about this.
- Storm Clean Up October 11th, 2018: Good Morning, We have been asked by Landscape companies to please make members of the community aware of: Removal of wind blown debris which we are seeing lots of… is second priority for all landscape companies. First priority will be any issues with flooding, blockage of road ways, leaks, or anything with a potential to cause harm ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Council Updates provided by Councilman Ron Brinson – August 11, 2018 August 13th, 2018: City Government Day! Great opportunity to learn about your city and how it operates. Saturday August 18 from 10 a.m. to noon. Come to City Hall with your family members to meet Mayor Keith Summey and City Council members and department heads. It will be a forum for citizens to meet the folks who make ... Read more about this.
- Landscaping and Rain August 03rd, 2018: Landscaping During Rains and Storm Season Due to the recent rains, landscaping maintenance may be effected. Mowing, chemical applications, irrigation, and accelerated plant growth including weeds, are some of the effects of these rains. Rains have an effect on the overall look of the community. Periods of rain and sun are optimal for weed growth. These periods ... Read more about this.
- Pines at Charleston Park Update June 25th, 2018: Pines at Charleston Park Good Afternoon Community, The Board of Directors would like to take a moment to update the community of a few matters. Fireworks: Independence Day is around the corner a friendly reminder; fireworks are prohibited in Pines at Charleston Park. If owners or renters are caught setting off fireworks in the neighborhood, you are subject to ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates Provided by North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson June 06th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson June 5, 2018 Look for Important Information Flows As The City Moves To Out-Source Sanitation Operations For Its Dorchester County Residents. The Target Is A July 1 Start-up. There Will Be Changes In Curbside Collection Schedules. PARD Grant – This “Parks and Recreation Development” program provides state-funded matching funds grants program for eligible ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates from City of North Charleston Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 May 03rd, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 “SENIOR” CITIZENS AND “PickleBall” – Our city’s new Senior Center at 6255 Dorchester Road is opened and a second one soon will be. If you’re age 50 or older, you’ll want to check out these 11,000 square foot facilities, which feature exercise pools, exercise rooms, and a full array of ... Read more about this.
- Community Update from City Councilman Ron Brinson April 24th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson April 24, 2018 Joseph Pye Elementary Honored – Congratulations to the faculty and administrators – and the parents of students – at Joseph Pye Elementary School, one of two elementary schools in South Carolina to be named “PALMETTO’S FINEST.” The S.C. Association of School Administrators’ awards are presented to schools that offer the ... Read more about this.
- Important Community Information February 08th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson – February 7, 2018 Citizens Public Safety Academy Our city’s highly-successful Citizens Public Safety Academy begins its eighth class March 6. And there’s still time to register if you’re interested. The program involves meetings over a 10-week period. The forums bring awareness to the many aspects of public safety. Participants get an inside ... Read more about this.
- Important Winter Weather Information December 29th, 2017: Winter has arrived again here in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next few days. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have ... Read more about this.
- Hazard Weather September 21st, 2017: Hazard Weather Guide Hurricanes and storms are taking their toll upon the United States and Hurricane Maria is on it’s way. While we wish for the best for everyone involved in these storms it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared for a similar event. Watches and Warnings (What do they mean?) Watch ... Read more about this.
- The Pines at Charleston Park September 07th, 2017: Dear Residents: In preparation of the upcoming storm, Irrigation will be turned off to avoid damage to the systems components and to minimize excessive water. Please remove all items from your porch and patio area that could become flying debris. For the most expeditious response please contact our Support Team staff via email at SupportTeam@nullcmgcharleston.com. You may ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.