This is the web page for Proximity. You’ll find news and manager updates below community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
2017 Hurricane Guide
Proximity Drive Covenants
Proximity Drive DRB Request Form
Proximity Drive Homeowner Guidelines
Proximity Drive Grand Bees Fence Guidelines
Proximity Homeowners Association Weekly Inspection Standards
Development Phases 4, 5, & 6
Grand Bees June 29, 2017 Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Proximity/Grand Bees – Roundtable Meeting June 07th, 2017: Hello Proximity Neighborhoods Master Association Members, We have looked into your concern and are embarrassed to note that during a transition of staff within our office, a communication failure occurred and the notices for the March meeting were not properly sent to members. This email is a notice for an invitation to a Meet the Manager ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder March 24th, 2017: Hello Residents, This is a friendly reminder that the Proximity Master Association Annual Meeting will be held Monday March 27, 2017 at the Bees Landing Rec Center on Ashley Gardens Blvd. The meeting will be called to order at 7:00 pm. There will be a sign-in sheet, so please be sure to sign when you come ... Read more about this.
- Proximity – Trash Day Reminder January 12th, 2017: Attention ALL HOMEOWNERS! Just as a friendly reminder, per your community’s governing documents, trash bins are allowed to be visible only on trash pick-up days. For regular, holiday and recyclable trash pick-up schedules, homeowners should consult the county website to ensure you comply with community policy. You may also visit their website at www.charleston-sc.gov for more ... Read more about this.
- 2017 Statements – Proximity January 05th, 2017: Attention All Homeowners! We apologize for the delay. Statements have been printed and are being addressed currently. They will be mailed on tomorrow and you should receive within a couple days. Typically statements are due on January 1st and late after January 30th, however due to the delay in mailing the statements the association has agreed to ... Read more about this.
- Proximity – Trash Day Reminder January 05th, 2017: Attention ALL HOMEOWNERS! Just as a friendly reminder, per your community’s governing documents, trash bins are allowed to be visible only on trash pick-up days. For regular, holiday and recyclable trash pick-up schedules, homeowners should consult the county website to ensure you comply with community policy. You may also visit their website at www.charleston-sc.gov for more ... Read more about this.
- Winterizing Your Home November 28th, 2016: Greetings Neighbors, As winter weather descends upon the Low Country, here are a few tips to keep pipes from freezing:Keep garage doors closed, if water supply lines exist in your garage. Open kitchen and bathroom cabinet doors to allow warmer air to circulate around the plumbing. Be mindful to ensure any harmful cleaners and household chemicals are out of children’s reach. During ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Winter is Here! Be Prepared! January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen PipesBeing prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 25th, 2015: Happy Thanksgiving! Read more about this.
- Do you have a pet? November 12th, 2015: Please Scoop the Poop! Please be kind and respectful to your fellow owners and neighbors and clean up after your pets. It only takes a moment to be a responsible dog owner. It would be great if all of our pets could do this for themselves like this one! Thank you for your help and cooperation as we ... Read more about this.
- Yard Debris and Bulk trash Holiday Schedule November 05th, 2015: Carolina Waste Holiday Notice to Neighborhoods Read more about this.
- Halloween and Weekend Information October 30th, 2015: Hello Homeowners! Just wanted to send out a quick reminder of the Community’s observance of Halloween. Trick or treaters will be welcomed at homes as indicated by the front lights being on. The hours of observance will be set from 6pm to 9pm to allow younger children and “older children”, also known as adults, to enjoy an ... Read more about this.
- Did you have damage in your community? October 06th, 2015: In the wake of this last weekend’s heavy rains and flooding, please make sure to contact CMG if you have witnessed any damage to common areas or those which are the HOA’s responsibility. Also, please make sure that you don’t have any trash cans or debris blocking the drainage areas. This could cause water to remain ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?