This is the web page for Radcliffe Place. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Bees Ferry Road Expansion Project Information
Crime Watch Notice: You live in a nice neighborhood, but everyone should still take precautions! Remember to lock doors, keep an eye out for neighborhood safety and report anysuspicious behavior to the police.
Radcliffe Place – Master Deed, Amendments & By-Laws
Radcliffe Place – Third Amendment to Master Deed
Guidelines for Community Living
Repair Request Form
June 2018 Newsletter
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- SPRING TIME IS HERE! April 05th, 2018: Well, it’s that time of year again. Pollen is EVERYWHERE, plants are growing, flowers are blooming, unexpected rain showers appear, it’s cold then hot….don’t you love this time of year? With the spring season approaching so quickly here is a quick look at some of the completed and upcoming projects: Roof repairs: COMPLETE. Please continue to report any potential ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Missed Areas out at Radcliffe Place February 06th, 2017: Through inspection of Radcliffe Place it was revealed some areas were missed when the Community was pressure washed in December. The Association has instructed Ambassador to return to the Community to finish the job on Wednesday, February 8, 2017, to address the missed areas on building 4001 and other missed areas community wide. We would like ... Read more about this.
- Radcliffe Place Pet Waste Notice December 29th, 2016: Dear Radcliffe Place Homeowners: We are proud to be a pet-friendly community that offers a clean and comfortable living environment for everyone – and their pets – to call home. After all, we understand that sometimes your pets feel more like family, well, than family! Roughly 40% of our homeowners have pets, including dogs. To maintain our ... Read more about this.
- Radcliffe Place 2016 Pressure Washing/Gutter Cleaning/Window Washing Notice December 27th, 2016: Beginning on December 28, 2016 Radcliffe Place will have a complete gutter cleaning, pressure washing, and window cleaning service performed by Ambassador. Work on all buildings will be performed on December 28-30 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm We would like to thank you for your attention to the following items: v Please be sure all windows ... Read more about this.
- Wetland Areas September 21st, 2015: Owners that own units that back up to the wetlands (5007, 5005, 5003, 5001) are reminded that these areas are protected by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDEHC). No dumping of any kind is allowed in this area. All modification to this area must first be approved by the Board of Directors before submitting a ... Read more about this.
- Muddy Creek Farmer’s Market July 27th, 2015: The Board has invited Muddy Creek Farmers Market to set up a produce stand the property on Fridays from 5:30pm – 8:30pm. Muddy Creek will be providing residents with access to SC Certified fresh picked produce like peppers, cucumbers, watermelons and more right at your doorstep! Proceeds from the sales will support local charities. Visit ... Read more about this.
- Bees Ferry Community Update April 08th, 2015: Hello residents, Below is a link in regards to some new development that may be coming to Bees Ferry Rd. Thank you, Community Management Group Read more about this.
- Radcliffe Place Meeting – Location Changed March 31st, 2015: Hello Radcliffe Place residents, The location of the Radcliffe Place Meeting to discuss the Bees Ferry Rd. Project has been changed to the following address: 4008 Radcliffe Place Dr., Unit 4 We apologize for the inconvenience and late notice but we had to relocate from the Coffee Shop. It will begin promptly at 6:00 pm and ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Temperatures! February 12th, 2015: Dear Residents: Winter may finally arrive in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next week. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have their ... Read more about this.
- Radcliffe Place Trashcans January 26th, 2015: Hello Radcliffe Place residents, We would like to take this time to inform you that beginning Tuesday, January 26th, Community Management Group Maintenance Team will begin painting your trash cans with your address and unit number. This will be for the exterior Townhome units only. Once your trashcan has been painted, our maintenance tech will place it ... Read more about this.
- 2015 Assessment Reminder January 12th, 2015: Hello Radcliffe residents, Hope your New Year is off to a great start. Please remember, your January monthly assessment was due on January 1, 2015. The monthly Assessment is considered late after January 31, 2015. Just as a reminder, you can pay your HOA assessment in several ways: 1) Detach the bottom portion of your statement and mail ... Read more about this.
- Golf Cart Information September 04th, 2014: With an increase in the number of golf carts being operated in Charleston, Residents need to be reminded of the relevant SC Statutes pertaining to golf carts on public roadways. These regulations for golf carts are to ensure everyone’s safety. Practices commonly seen which are prohibited would include children driving the carts (to the pool, tennis, friend’s ... Read more about this.
- Trash Cans May 15th, 2014: Please remember to store your trash can where it is not visible from the street at all times. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.