This is the web page for The Reserve at Foster Creek. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Click here for the Amenity Area Calendar and application for reservations.
Pool keys – Two pool pass cards are assigned to each property. Pool pass cards are to convey at real estate closing and with change of tenants. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $10.00 payable to The Reserve at Foster Creek. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Reserve at Foster Creek Covenants
Reserve at Foster Creek By laws
Reserve at Foster Creek ARB Packet
Door & Shutter Paint Colors
Berkeley County Convenience Center flyer
Republic Services Recycling Holiday Schedule
Hanahan Trash & Recycling Info
CC&R and Guidelines with Violation Fine Schedule
Pool Reservation Packet
Pool Pass System Information and Policy
USPS and City of Hanahan Regulations
Hanahan Traffic Code
SC Code of Law Regulating Traffic on Highways
Additional Community Resources and Information:
Hanahan Code of Ordinances – Animals at large prohibited
Hanahan Code of Ordinances – Restraining and Pets which disturb the Peace
Hanahan Code of Ordinances – Occupancy Family Definition
Hanahan Pets – Sanitation
Hanahan Tree Protection Ordinance
Hanahan Tree Removal Application
SC Code of Laws – Unlawful to entice with food any alligator
SC DNR Alligators
SC DNR Foxes
SC DNR Raccoons
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Pool Gate and Umbrellas May 01st, 2017: LEAVING THE POOL GATE PROPPED OPEN IS NO NO! This is a serious safety and liability hazard. It could be the pool vendor, resident leaving with lots of things and kiddies and forgetting or someone leaving open for others without a pool gate pass. If you see the gate propped open, PLEASE CLOSE GATE. Then, PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL ... Read more about this.
- Tanner/Foster Creek Trail Update – City of Hanahan September 29th, 2016: Below is the most recent project update and link to the City of Hanahan’s webpage for updates regarding the multi-purpose trail planned for the Tanner/Foster Creek area in Hanahan. https://cityofhanahan.com/tannerfoster-creek-trail-update/ City Council Project Notes: Recent Activity: The project went out for bid in May and three total submittals were received on the May 31,2016 deadline. All three bids ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Citizens Committee Meeting Regarding New Elementary School – Thursday, 8/18/16 @ 6:30pm August 17th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20160817/160819474/hahanan-still-going-around-and-around-about-new-intersection-near-school HANAHAN — Frustrated that school officials haven’t approved plans for a roundabout near a planned school, residents are climbing the political ladder in hopes that someone hears their plea. The Hanahan Citizens Committee for New Elementary School will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Shield of Faith Church. Berkeley County School ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley poised to buy Hanahan school site April 12th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier Construction could start soon on a $22 million elementary school in Hanahan, almost a year after it was supposed to open. Hanahan City Council and the Berkeley County School District are expected to discuss the $1.16 million sale of a 21-acre tract on Williams Lane at their respective meetings Tuesday. The ... Read more about this.
- October 13 Meeting on New School October 02nd, 2015: The Hanahan City Council on Tuesday, October 13 at their regular meeting will be discussing a revised contract offer without deed restrictions for the existing Hanahan HS, Hanahan Elementary School and Hanahan Middle School, for the Tanner Plantation area elementary school proposed by Berkeley County School District on Williams Lane. The meeting will be ... Read more about this.
- Reserve at Foster Creek Rules Reminder October 02nd, 2015: CMG has recently received calls from several neighbors throughout the community inquiring about the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions rules governing the community and government regulations concerning overnight parking, parking on sidewalks, parking in front of other homeowner properties and USPS access to mailboxes. To assist homeowners and tenants, we are providing the following information. Please ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II September 28th, 2015: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED It’s time for Phase II! Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II – Workers of all types needed October 17th @ 9:00 at the Butterfly & Pollinator Garden located next to the Hanahan Library (1216 Murray Drive). This phase was made possible by a grant from Lowe’s and the participation of the Lowes’ Heroes ... Read more about this.
- New Hanahan Elementary School Update August 11th, 2015: Tanner/Foster Creek Elementary Project Scope: The project scope consists of a new elementary school for the Tanner/Foster Creek Area for grades pre-K through 5th grade. The school is planned to be 99,263 square feet for 780 students with room to expand up to 900 students. The estimated construction budget is $22,357,119. Current Status: The City of Hanahan did not ... Read more about this.
- A message from The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School July 09th, 2015: The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School invite you to please take some time to attend a meeting next Monday, July 13 with the Berkeley County School District (BCSD). It will be held at Yeamans Park Presbyterian Church, 5931 Murray Drive, Hanahan, at 6 PM in the Community Room next to the church ... Read more about this.
- Keep Hanahan Beautiful – Belk Charity Day Sale this Saturday 6-10 am April 29th, 2015: Hi Everyone! We are excited to be participating in Belk’s Semi-Annual Charity Sale this upcoming Saturday, May 2, 2015. We will be at the Mount Pleasant Belk in the Towne Center. It is a ticketed event, a $5 ticket will get the customer in the door and also will give them $5 off their purchase. ... Read more about this.
- City of Hanahan Public Hearing – Tuesday, April 7th @ 6:30pm March 30th, 2015: The City of Hanahan will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, April 7th, @ 6:30pm in the Hanahan Municipal Building Courtroom – 1255 Yeamans Hall Road. On the agenda: a rezoning request by the City of Hanahan for TMS# 259-00-00-104 to rezone from Conservation Preservation to Residential Single Family. If you have any questions, please contact the ... Read more about this.
- Lost Pet – Large White Cat Reported Missing March 17th, 2015: A homeowner from The Reserve @ Foster Creek has reported that their beloved family pet is lost in your area. Ivan is a large white cat, approximately 8 yrs old, with tear stains near both eyes as seen in the photos below. He has been missing since March 5th. If you have seen him recently, please ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Clean Up Day March 10th, 2015: Hello Leaders, It’s that time of year!! With our new Affiliation with Keep America Beautiful, Hanahan’s Annual Cleanup is now part of the “The Great American Cleanup”. Attached is the Go Green/Keep It Clean flyer which tells about the cleanup, and also a registration form. We sincerely hope that each of you as leaders in your ... Read more about this.
- A message from Keep Hanahan Beautiful February 16th, 2015: The next event that we have is the “Propagation Workshop” February 23rd @ 7:00 at the Senior Center. We will be demonstrating: “Seed Starting” – In your own mini-greenhouse (bring your own gallon milk jug) “Propagation thru Stem Cutting” “Propagation thru Air-Layering” During the month of March volunteers will be air-layering “Camellias” – if you’re interested in learning and/or participating in ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.