This is the web page for The Reserve at Foster Creek. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Click here for the Amenity Area Calendar and application for reservations.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by The Reserve at Foster Creek HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $10.00 payable to The Reserve at Foster Creek . Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Reserve at Foster Creek Covenants
Reserve at Foster Creek By laws
Reserve at Foster Creek ARB Packet
Door Shutter Paint Colors
Berkeley County Convenience Center flyer
Republic Services Recycling Holiday Schedule
Hanahan Trash & Recycling Info
CC&R and Guidelines with Violation Fine Schedule
Pool Reservation Packet
Pool Pass System Information and Policy
USPS and City of Hanahan Regulations
Hanahan Traffic Code
SC Code of Law Regulating Traffic on Highways
Additional Community Resources and Information:
Hanahan Code of Ordinances – Animals at large prohibited
Hanahan Code of Ordinances – Restraining and Pets which disturb the Peace
Hanahan Pets – Sanitation
Hanahan Tree Protection Ordinance
Hanahan Tree Removal Application
SC Code of Laws – Unlawful to entice with food any alligator
SC DNR Alligators
SC DNR Foxes
SC DNR Raccoons
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Pool Gate and Umbrellas May 01st, 2017: LEAVING THE POOL GATE PROPPED OPEN IS NO NO! This is a serious safety and liability hazard. It could be the pool vendor, resident leaving with lots of things and kiddies and forgetting or someone leaving open for others without a pool gate pass. If you see the gate propped open, PLEASE CLOSE GATE. Then, PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Tanner/Foster Creek Trail Update – City of Hanahan September 29th, 2016: Below is the most recent project update and link to the City of Hanahan’s webpage for updates regarding the multi-purpose trail planned for the Tanner/Foster Creek area in Hanahan. https://cityofhanahan.com/tannerfoster-creek-trail-update/ City Council Project Notes: Recent Activity: The project went out for bid in May and three total submittals were received on the May 31,2016 deadline. All three bids ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Citizens Committee Meeting Regarding New Elementary School – Thursday, 8/18/16 @ 6:30pm August 17th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20160817/160819474/hahanan-still-going-around-and-around-about-new-intersection-near-school HANAHAN — Frustrated that school officials haven’t approved plans for a roundabout near a planned school, residents are climbing the political ladder in hopes that someone hears their plea. The Hanahan Citizens Committee for New Elementary School will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Shield of Faith Church. Berkeley County School ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley poised to buy Hanahan school site April 12th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier Construction could start soon on a $22 million elementary school in Hanahan, almost a year after it was supposed to open. Hanahan City Council and the Berkeley County School District are expected to discuss the $1.16 million sale of a 21-acre tract on Williams Lane at their respective meetings Tuesday. The ... Read more about this.
- October 13 Meeting on New School October 02nd, 2015: The Hanahan City Council on Tuesday, October 13 at their regular meeting will be discussing a revised contract offer without deed restrictions for the existing Hanahan HS, Hanahan Elementary School and Hanahan Middle School, for the Tanner Plantation area elementary school proposed by Berkeley County School District on Williams Lane. The meeting will be ... Read more about this.
- Reserve at Foster Creek Rules Reminder October 02nd, 2015: CMG has recently received calls from several neighbors throughout the community inquiring about the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions rules governing the community and government regulations concerning overnight parking, parking on sidewalks, parking in front of other homeowner properties and USPS access to mailboxes. To assist homeowners and tenants, we are providing the following information. Please ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II September 28th, 2015: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED It’s time for Phase II! Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II – Workers of all types needed October 17th @ 9:00 at the Butterfly & Pollinator Garden located next to the Hanahan Library (1216 Murray Drive). This phase was made possible by a grant from Lowe’s and the participation of the Lowes’ Heroes ... Read more about this.
- New Hanahan Elementary School Update August 11th, 2015:Tanner/Foster Creek ElementaryProject Scope: The project scope consists of a new elementary school for the Tanner/Foster Creek Area for grades pre-K through 5th grade. The school is planned to be 99,263 square feet for 780 students with room to expand up to 900 students. The estimated construction budget is $22,357,119. Current Status: The City of Hanahan did not ... Read more about this.
- A message from The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School July 09th, 2015: The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School invite you to please take some time to attend a meeting next Monday, July 13 with the Berkeley County School District (BCSD). It will be held at Yeamans Park Presbyterian Church, 5931 Murray Drive, Hanahan, at 6 PM in the Community Room next to the church ... Read more about this.
- Keep Hanahan Beautiful – Belk Charity Day Sale this Saturday 6-10 am April 29th, 2015: Hi Everyone! We are excited to be participating in Belk’s Semi-Annual Charity Sale this upcoming Saturday, May 2, 2015. We will be at the Mount Pleasant Belk in the Towne Center. It is a ticketed event, a $5 ticket will get the customer in the door and also will give them $5 off their purchase. ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- City of Hanahan Public Hearing – Tuesday, April 7th @ 6:30pm March 30th, 2015: The City of Hanahan will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, April 7th, @ 6:30pm in the Hanahan Municipal Building Courtroom – 1255 Yeamans Hall Road. On the agenda: a rezoning request by the City of Hanahan for TMS# 259-00-00-104 to rezone from Conservation Preservation to Residential Single Family. If you have any questions, please contact the ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.