This is the web page for Reverie on the Ashley. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Reverie – Electrical Closets March 14th, 2018: Dear Reverie on the Ashley Residents: It has come to the Association’s attention there are numerous items being stored in the electrical closet on each floor. These closets are for maintenance needs and not storage area’s for owners. Please see that any items that belong to your or your residents are removed. The janitorial company will ... Read more about this.
- Reverie on the Ashley Boat Slips February 19th, 2018: Dear Reverie Boat Slip Owners, Your Building Representatives have notified our office of concerns of boats docking/using slips by individuals not members/owners at the Reverie. To assist in determining owners versus trespassers the Association asks you complete the boat information form above and return to Community Management Group. You may return via email at email@example.com, mail ... Read more about this.
- Responsible Pet Ownership February 12th, 2018: Dear Reverie Residents: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including the sales center area, sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just ... Read more about this.
- Reverie Screen part replacements February 05th, 2018: Hill Construction has contacted the office to let us know they will be out at Building 5 on Wednesday, February 7th beginning at 9:00 am to replace missing screen parts. Hill notes they have keys to units but do not wish to enter without permission. If would let the Association know if you will not ... Read more about this.
- Gate Repairs January 26th, 2018: The gate vendor has been able to facilitate our request for an expedited repair at the entrance gate and we have been informed the gate is operational once again. Thank you for your patience during the time it took to locate, secure and make the needed repairs to the operator. Lighting repairs are ongoing and while ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.