This is the web page for Reverie on the Ashley. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pool Reminders July 19th, 2018: As we approach the height of the pool season the Association wanted to share a few reminders. Should you have tenants in your unit or guests from time to time, the Association would appreciate your sharing of this information with them. Pool hours are dawn to dusk, while the amenity area may be used after dusk, ... Read more about this.
- Pool Reminders July 19th, 2018: Good Afternoon Reverie Owners As we approach the height of the pool season the Association wanted to share a few reminders. Should you have tenants in your unit or guests from time to time, the Association would appreciate your sharing of this information with them. Pool hours are dawn to dusk, while the amenity area may be ... Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing July 03rd, 2018: As the tree trimming is now complete, the pressure washing of the buildings will begin on July 16th (building 2 will be first). Please note this important date so your home/balcony is prepared for the wash. A reminder will be sent as the date nears, but for owners who may be out of town during ... Read more about this.
- Pool Opening April 11th, 2018: The Reverie on the Ashley swimming pool will be officially open on Tuesday, May 1st. Beginning this season, use of the pool will be regulated by a key fob entry system on the gate. For those in attendance of the annual meeting key fobs were issued. Residents not in attendance will be mailed their key fob ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder March 20th, 2018: The 2018 Annual Meeting will be held Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at the Dorchester County Library located at 6325 Dorchester Road, North Charleston, SC 29418 . The meeting will begin at 6:00 pm sharp. Please arrive 30 minutes before hand in order for the meeting to begin promptly. On behalf of Reverie on the Ashley Association Read more about this.
- Reverie – Electrical Closets March 14th, 2018: Dear Reverie on the Ashley Residents: It has come to the Association’s attention there are numerous items being stored in the electrical closet on each floor. These closets are for maintenance needs and not storage area’s for owners. Please see that any items that belong to your or your residents are removed. The janitorial company will ... Read more about this.
- Reverie on the Ashley Boat Slips February 19th, 2018: Dear Reverie Boat Slip Owners, Your Building Representatives have notified our office of concerns of boats docking/using slips by individuals not members/owners at the Reverie. To assist in determining owners versus trespassers the Association asks you complete the boat information form above and return to Community Management Group. You may return via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, mail ... Read more about this.
- Responsible Pet Ownership February 12th, 2018: Dear Reverie Residents: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including the sales center area, sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just ... Read more about this.
- Reverie Screen part replacements February 05th, 2018: Hill Construction has contacted the office to let us know they will be out at Building 5 on Wednesday, February 7th beginning at 9:00 am to replace missing screen parts. Hill notes they have keys to units but do not wish to enter without permission. If would let the Association know if you will not ... Read more about this.
- Gate Repairs January 26th, 2018: The gate vendor has been able to facilitate our request for an expedited repair at the entrance gate and we have been informed the gate is operational once again. Thank you for your patience during the time it took to locate, secure and make the needed repairs to the operator. Lighting repairs are ongoing and while ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.