This is the web page for Sanctuary Cove. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
Click here to see the Amenity Renderings shared by Developer. *****Renderings are subject to change.
- The Market at Cane Bay August 11th, 2017: Dear Cane Bay Residents: The commercial area at the front of the community is pleased to announce the following additions. — Reagin Orthodontics and Edward Jones are now open. — Lowcountry Eye Care opens this month. — Japan Karate Institute opens this fall. On behalf of the Cane Bay Plantation Homeowners Association Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Sanctuary Cove Pool Reminders May 23rd, 2017: Dear Sanctuary Cove Members: Please be reminded to be respectful of your neighbors and the pool area. There have been many incidents reported of unaccompanied children, loud music, and profanity. The pool is for the use and enjoyment of all residents of all ages. The following rules are in place for your safety. A few things to ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders March 15th, 2017: Spring is almost here and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. With ... Read more about this.
- Aftermath October 11th, 2016: Dear Residents, I hope you and your families are safe. Community Management Group staff was onsite Sunday to assess storm damage and Association related concerns. All issues/concerns will be addressed and work orders will be submitted and prioritized. We are grateful for the expected sunshine this week, as many contractors will have a backlog of work. The ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Pool update August 01st, 2016: Good Morning, I was informed that the pool site contractor will be out this week to finish up the site work. There is grading, pipe work, and landscaping that still needs to be done. The pool company still has to finish the decking and dirt work on their end. The permitting and inspection process takes some ... Read more about this.
- New Community Signs June 27th, 2016: Dear Residents, In light of recent news events and as a precaution, your Association will be posting additional signage near or around ponds within the community. Signage posted does not necessarily mean that an alligator has been sighted. For additional information and facts regarding alligators please click the link below. http://cmgcharleston.com/gators/ Thank you Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Amenity Update! April 12th, 2016: Good Morning Owners, The Sanctuary Cove Amenity is coming along! The plumbing rough in is complete and they have dug the footer for the amenity building. The pool company should be in very soon to dig out the pool as soon as the area is staked. Happy Spring! Krista Westbury Senior Portfolio Manager Read more about this.
- Spring Updates March 17th, 2016: I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather aside from the yucky pollen. Your Board has been hard at work prepping for Spring projects and enhancements. Fresh pine straw will be installed in the next few weeks. Spring time is your cue that it is time to begin preparations to spruce up your yard. As you know your ... Read more about this.
- Pre-Emergent Herbicides March 04th, 2016: Dear Owners, The Landscape contractor will be applying Pre-Emergent Herbicides to Association’s irrigated common areas over the next couple of days. You will see signs posted at the entrance prior to the application and removed two days after the fertilizer and pesticides are applied. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you, Krista Westbury Senior Portfolio Manager Read more about this.
- 16 February, 2016 14:49 February 16th, 2016: Dear Neighbor, The Sanctuary Cove Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held tonight, February 16, 2016 at 6:00 pm located at Sonrise Christian Church at 102 Myers Road, Summerville, SC 29486. The purpose for conducting the Annual Meeting is to comply with the requirements of the Association’s By-Laws to conduct such meetings for the Association Board to ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates December 30th, 2015: Sanctuary Cove Owners, I am pleased to announce that Community Management Group was informed by the Developer that the amenity center construction is back on schedule beginning Monday. There were some issues with the previous contractor and the weather causing a delay. The new contractor will be onsite Monday and they will begin hauling out material ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Control October 27th, 2015: After the recent storm mosquitos are swarming. Berkeley County Mosquito Abatement will come through and spray upon request. You may call them at 843-761-4646. The Association has also made a call on your behalf. The more callers…. the better. Additional information regarding Berkeley County Mosquito Abatement can be found at https://www.berkeleycountysc.gov/drupal/mosquito Additionally, the CMG Horticulturist shared ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.