This is the web page for Sandpines. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Minutes of the annual meeting are available by e-mailing your manager, please click HERE.
The Sandpines Homeowner’s Association Board of Directors have revised the fence guidelines and created shed guidelines for our neighborhood. Both guidelines have been included with a recent newsletter. Your Board welcomes your constructive comments and recommendations on these guidelines. Please send your comments to Tanya Zealy at Sandpines@nullcmgcharleston.com.
Sandpines Recorded CCRs and Bylaws
Sandpines 1st Amendment to CCRs
Sandpines Architectural Request Form
Sandpines Fence Guidelines
Sandpines Shed Guidelines
Sandpines Basketball Goal Guidelines
Sandpines Pool Guidelines
Sandpines Landscape, Mailbox and Playset Guidelines
Sandpines ACC Solar Panel Guidelines
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Sandpines 2017 Annual Meeting – November 7th @ 6:30pm October 19th, 2017: The Sandpines Property Owners Association Annual Meeting will be held November 7, 2017 at the Thomas Evans Community Center, 7801 Dorchester Road, North Charleston, SC 29418. This meeting will begin at 6:30 pm and we encourage all to attend. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance of your community. The ... Read more about this.
- Mosquitoes! September 25th, 2017: Recent rains and the slow movement of water through ill-maintained wetlands are creating favorable conditions for mosquitoes. Dorchester and Charleston counties provide control-spraying. This link provides a summary of Dorchester County’s abatement services and an online form for requesting abatement services. https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/services/code-enforcement/mosquito-control/request-mosquito-spraying If you live in Charleston County, this link provides an online request for service: http://www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/public-works/work-order-request.php Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: Attention Sandpines Residents: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, patios and fronts of all units. Unsecured items can ... Read more about this.
- THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON LAUNCHES CITIBOT July 20th, 2017: THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON LAUNCHES CITIBOT, AMERICA’S FIRST TEXT MESSAGING SOFTWARE SYSTEM FOR CIVIC ENGAGEMENT WITH GOVERNMENT NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. – The City of North Charleston is the first city in the country to launch Citibot, America’s first interactive text messaging and customer service software system for civic engagement with government. Citibot is a communication tool for citizens and ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Young alligator in pond at Sandpines July 13th, 2017: Good Morning Sandpines Residents, Your Board of Directors would like to make all residents aware that a young alligator has been spotted in the ponds at Sandpines. Please be cautious of small children and pets when visiting the common area ponds within the community. We certainly understand your concerns about wildlife in your community. As alligators are ... Read more about this.
- Tips for Freezing Weather Conditions December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather • Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. • Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. • Cover vents around the foundation of your home. • Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil ... Read more about this.
- Sandpines POA Annual Meeting – November 16th, 2016 @ 6:30pm November 04th, 2016: Sandpines Property Owners Association, Inc. _____________________________________________ NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETINGNovember 4, 2016 Dear Neighbor, Sandpines Property Owners Association Annual Meeting will be held November 16, 2016 at the Thomas Evans Community Center, 7801 Dorchester Road, North Charleston, SC 29418. This meeting will begin at 6:30 pm and we encourage all to attend. This will be an excellent opportunity ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- October 2016 District 9 Newsletter September 28th, 2016: DISTRICT 9 Ashley Ridge, Birkdale, Cedar Grove, Indigo Fields, McKewn, Oak Forest , Park at Rivers Edge, Pebble Creek, Pine Valley, Sandpines, Shinnecock, Summer’s Bend, Taylor Plantation, The Abbey, Wescott Commons, Whitehall, The Refuge October 2016 Newsletter What’s New?Zoning- There are two potential requests to change zoning. One is in Wescott where they are requesting to change the ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston, TS Hermine update and sandbag information September 01st, 2016: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – The City of North Charleston and its emergency management personnel are monitoring the activity of Tropical Storm Hermine and preparedness efforts are being closely coordinated with Charleston County Emergency Management Department and fellow area agencies. Sandbags for North Charleston residents can be obtained starting Thursday, September 1 at 8:30am from the North ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson- District 4 Updates- July 26, 2016 July 26th, 2016: BAD NEWS FOR RECYCLING – CURBSIDE PICKUPS WILL END The city’s curbside recycling pickup services will end August 1 for more than 7,000 North Charleston homes in Dorchester County. This decision comes after nearly a year of efforts to integrate North Charleston’s curbside pickups with Dorchester County’s drop-off recycling locations. Dorchester County, despite support by County Councilmen Larry ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston Fire Dept. Hydrant Testing 3/2016 March 02nd, 2016: The North Charleston Fire Department will be conducting hydrant testing throughout the City of North Charleston in the month of March, beginning Tuesday, March 1, 2016. Firefighters will flow water from each hydrant in the city to ensure that the hydrant functions properly and that adequate water will be available in the event of a ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County District 2 Schools – Early Registration 4K – 1st Grade February 10th, 2016: Attached is information about the Dorchester School District Two early school registration for new students that are entering child development classes, kindergarten, or first grade for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration will be taking place at all twelve district elementary schools April 5, 6, 7, 2016. Children should register at the school that their neighborhood is ... Read more about this.
- Lost and Found – Laptop left on porch January 04th, 2016: Happy New Year! A fellow homeowner in Sandpines has reported that a laptop computer was left on their porch on Saturday, December 26th. Please contact the Association’s business office via email to: Sandpines@nullcmgcharleston.com if you believe this device belongs to you. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.