This is the web page for Sandpines. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Minutes of the annual meeting are available by e-mailing your manager, please click HERE.
The Sandpines Homeowner’s Association Board of Directors have revised the fence guidelines and created shed guidelines for our neighborhood. Both guidelines have been included with a recent newsletter. Your Board welcomes your constructive comments and recommendations on these guidelines. Please send your comments to Tanya Zealy at Sandpines@nullcmgcharleston.com.
Sandpines Recorded CCRs and Bylaws
Sandpines 1st Amendment to CCRs
Sandpines Architectural Request Form
Sandpines Fence Guidelines
Sandpines Shed Guidelines
Sandpines Basketball Goal Guidelines
Sandpines Pool Guidelines
Sandpines Landscape, Mailbox and Playset Guidelines
Sandpines ACC Solar Panel Guidelines
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates February 7, 2018 February 07th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson – February 7, 2018 Citizens Public Safety Academy Our city’s highly-successful Citizens Public Safety Academy begins its eighth class March 6. And there’s still time to register if you’re interested. The program involves meetings over a 10-week period. The forums bring awareness to the many aspects of public safety. Participants ... Read more about this.
- Reminder to help prevent slip and falls on sidewalks and concrete during winter weather January 05th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- How to Deal with Frozen Pipes January 02nd, 2018: Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to basements. Close garage doors. Insulate exposed pipes ... Read more about this.
- Sandpines 2017 Annual Meeting – November 7th @ 6:30pm October 19th, 2017: The Sandpines Property Owners Association Annual Meeting will be held November 7, 2017 at the Thomas Evans Community Center, 7801 Dorchester Road, North Charleston, SC 29418. This meeting will begin at 6:30 pm and we encourage all to attend. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance of your community. The ... Read more about this.
- Mosquitoes! September 25th, 2017: Recent rains and the slow movement of water through ill-maintained wetlands are creating favorable conditions for mosquitoes. Dorchester and Charleston counties provide control-spraying. This link provides a summary of Dorchester County’s abatement services and an online form for requesting abatement services. https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/services/code-enforcement/mosquito-control/request-mosquito-spraying If you live in Charleston County, this link provides an online request for service: http://www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/public-works/work-order-request.php Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: Attention Sandpines Residents: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, patios and fronts of all units. Unsecured items can ... Read more about this.
- THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON LAUNCHES CITIBOT July 20th, 2017: THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON LAUNCHES CITIBOT, AMERICA’S FIRST TEXT MESSAGING SOFTWARE SYSTEM FOR CIVIC ENGAGEMENT WITH GOVERNMENT NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. – The City of North Charleston is the first city in the country to launch Citibot, America’s first interactive text messaging and customer service software system for civic engagement with government. Citibot is a communication tool for citizens and ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Young alligator in pond at Sandpines July 13th, 2017: Good Morning Sandpines Residents, Your Board of Directors would like to make all residents aware that a young alligator has been spotted in the ponds at Sandpines. Please be cautious of small children and pets when visiting the common area ponds within the community. We certainly understand your concerns about wildlife in your community. As alligators are ... Read more about this.
- Tips for Freezing Weather Conditions December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather • Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. • Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. • Cover vents around the foundation of your home. • Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil ... Read more about this.
- Sandpines POA Annual Meeting – November 16th, 2016 @ 6:30pm November 04th, 2016: Sandpines Property Owners Association, Inc. _____________________________________________ NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING November 4, 2016 Dear Neighbor, Sandpines Property Owners Association Annual Meeting will be held November 16, 2016 at the Thomas Evans Community Center, 7801 Dorchester Road, North Charleston, SC 29418. This meeting will begin at 6:30 pm and we encourage all to attend. This will be an excellent opportunity ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- October 2016 District 9 Newsletter September 28th, 2016: DISTRICT 9 Ashley Ridge, Birkdale, Cedar Grove, Indigo Fields, McKewn, Oak Forest , Park at Rivers Edge, Pebble Creek, Pine Valley, Sandpines, Shinnecock, Summer’s Bend, Taylor Plantation, The Abbey, Wescott Commons, Whitehall, The Refuge October 2016 Newsletter What’s New? Zoning- There are two potential requests to change zoning. One is in Wescott where they are requesting to change the ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston, TS Hermine update and sandbag information September 01st, 2016: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – The City of North Charleston and its emergency management personnel are monitoring the activity of Tropical Storm Hermine and preparedness efforts are being closely coordinated with Charleston County Emergency Management Department and fellow area agencies. Sandbags for North Charleston residents can be obtained starting Thursday, September 1 at 8:30am from the North ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson- District 4 Updates- July 26, 2016 July 26th, 2016: BAD NEWS FOR RECYCLING – CURBSIDE PICKUPS WILL END The city’s curbside recycling pickup services will end August 1 for more than 7,000 North Charleston homes in Dorchester County. This decision comes after nearly a year of efforts to integrate North Charleston’s curbside pickups with Dorchester County’s drop-off recycling locations. Dorchester County, despite support by County Councilmen Larry ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.