This is the web page for Sandpines. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Minutes of the annual meeting are available by e-mailing your manager, at Sandpines@nullcmgcharleston.com .
The Sandpines Homeowner’s Association Board of Directors have revised the fence guidelines and created shed guidelines for our neighborhood. Both guidelines have been included with a recent newsletter. Your Board welcomes your constructive comments and recommendations on these guidelines. Please send your comments to Tanya Zealy at Sandpines@nullcmgcharleston.com.
Sandpines Recorded CCRs and Bylaws
Sandpines 1st Amendment to CCRs
Sandpines Architectural Request Form
Sandpines Fence Guidelines
Sandpines Shed Guidelines
Sandpines Basketball Goal Guidelines
Sandpines Pool Guidelines
Sandpines Landscape, Mailbox and Playset Guidelines
Sandpines ACC Solar Panel Guidelines
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Tips for Freezing Weather Conditions December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather • Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. • Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. • Cover vents around the foundation of your home. • Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil ... Read more about this.
- Sandpines POA Annual Meeting – November 16th, 2016 @ 6:30pm November 04th, 2016: Sandpines Property Owners Association, Inc. _____________________________________________ NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETINGNovember 4, 2016 Dear Neighbor, Sandpines Property Owners Association Annual Meeting will be held November 16, 2016 at the Thomas Evans Community Center, 7801 Dorchester Road, North Charleston, SC 29418. This meeting will begin at 6:30 pm and we encourage all to attend. This will be an excellent opportunity ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- October 2016 District 9 Newsletter September 28th, 2016: DISTRICT 9 Ashley Ridge, Birkdale, Cedar Grove, Indigo Fields, McKewn, Oak Forest , Park at Rivers Edge, Pebble Creek, Pine Valley, Sandpines, Shinnecock, Summer’s Bend, Taylor Plantation, The Abbey, Wescott Commons, Whitehall, The Refuge October 2016 Newsletter What’s New?Zoning- There are two potential requests to change zoning. One is in Wescott where they are requesting to change the ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston, TS Hermine update and sandbag information September 01st, 2016: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – The City of North Charleston and its emergency management personnel are monitoring the activity of Tropical Storm Hermine and preparedness efforts are being closely coordinated with Charleston County Emergency Management Department and fellow area agencies. Sandbags for North Charleston residents can be obtained starting Thursday, September 1 at 8:30am from the North ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson- District 4 Updates- July 26, 2016 July 26th, 2016: BAD NEWS FOR RECYCLING – CURBSIDE PICKUPS WILL END The city’s curbside recycling pickup services will end August 1 for more than 7,000 North Charleston homes in Dorchester County. This decision comes after nearly a year of efforts to integrate North Charleston’s curbside pickups with Dorchester County’s drop-off recycling locations. Dorchester County, despite support by County Councilmen Larry ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston Fire Dept. Hydrant Testing 3/2016 March 02nd, 2016: The North Charleston Fire Department will be conducting hydrant testing throughout the City of North Charleston in the month of March, beginning Tuesday, March 1, 2016. Firefighters will flow water from each hydrant in the city to ensure that the hydrant functions properly and that adequate water will be available in the event of a ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County District 2 Schools – Early Registration 4K – 1st Grade February 10th, 2016: Attached is information about the Dorchester School District Two early school registration for new students that are entering child development classes, kindergarten, or first grade for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration will be taking place at all twelve district elementary schools April 5, 6, 7, 2016. Children should register at the school that their neighborhood is ... Read more about this.
- Lost and Found – Laptop left on porch January 04th, 2016: Happy New Year! A fellow homeowner in Sandpines has reported that a laptop computer was left on their porch on Saturday, December 26th. Please contact the Association’s business office via email to: Sandpines@nullcmgcharleston.com if you believe this device belongs to you. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Why Scoop the Poop?? December 09th, 2015: The Association has been made aware of an ongoing pet waste issue within the Sandpines community. Residents are asked to report any instance in which a pet owner does not properly dispose of their pet’s waste or allows their pet to roam freely to Animal Control. Pet waste is litter. Pet litter is full of bacteria, parasites ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 24th, 2015: The scents of pumpkin pie and turkey, football on the big screen or in the backyard and laughter with loved ones: Whatever Thanksgiving means to you, we wish you a joyful day! Read more about this.
- Halloween Safety and Weekend Reminders October 30th, 2015: Halloween is almost here! Just a friendly reminder to watch closely for all the little ghosts and goblins that will be out and about seeking tasty treats. Trick or treaters should be welcomed at homes as indicated by the front lights being on. Please be cautious and maintain an extremely slow speed if driving during trick or treat hours. Daylight ... Read more about this.
- A message from North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson – District 4 October 07th, 2015: Councilman Ron Brinson – October 7, 2015 OUR CITY IS RECOVERING from a very rare weather event. At one location just off Patriot Boulevard, rainfall was measured at 17.2 inches – over a 30-hour period. Governor Nikki Haley declared this to be a “1,000- year” event. She may be right. We can all be grateful that ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.