This is the web page for Scotts Mill. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Scotts Mill Governing Documents OCR
Scotts Mill Architectural Review information and Application
If you would like a copy of your minutes click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Scotts Mill Storm Prep September 07th, 2017: Good Afternoon Scotts Mill Owners With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items at your home. Unsecured items can become flying missiles ... Read more about this.
- FEMA suggested emergency kit information September 06th, 2017: With Hurricane Irma in the forefront of everyone’s mind, below is a list of recommended items to included in a basic emergency supply kit. This list is supplied by FEMA. Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food Battery-powered or ... Read more about this.
- Pet Owner Responsibilities August 30th, 2017: As a reminder, while dogs can make wonderful companions, they unfortunately are also one of the pets most widely complained against. Dog owners can avoid having their pets become a nuisance through proper care and supervision. LEASHES – While owners may derive great joy from their dogs, it is important to consider those that do not ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers and Rain August 10th, 2017: With the large amounts of rain received these past few weeks, the turf maintenance has been disrupted for the Community. The Association is working with the landscape crews to see all areas are maintained as soon as possible. Turf will not be cut if there is a chance of causing ruts in the ground. Once ... Read more about this.
- Souper Saturday Food Drive August 04th, 2017: Scotts Mill SOUPER Saturday Food Drive Saturday, August 5, 2017 Remember to place your non-perishable food donations on your front porch in an open bag or box (visible from the street, please) by 10:00 a.m. on Saturday morning. Additional details on types of food needed, as well as collection team information, are contained in the attached document. Your ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- It seems Spring is a bit early….. March 03rd, 2017: With the warmer temperatures and the abundance of pollen, it seems Spring has arrived several weeks early. Growing season has begun and evident by tall weeds, thriving shrubs and grass beginning to green. Listed below are a few items to include on your Spring to do list. Thank you!Pressure or soft wash your home and any ... Read more about this.
- Christmas tree recycling December 28th, 2016: Properly Disposing of Christmas Trees – from Dorchester County’s website:Posted Date: 12/28/2016Dorchester County encourages residents to safely dispose of Christmas trees before the trees dry out and become fire hazards.Residents who live within a municipality (North Charleston or Summerville) can place their trees curbside for pick-up as part of their regularly scheduled curbside yard ... Read more about this.
- Important Post Hurricane Information for Dorchester County Residents October 11th, 2016: Structural and Tree Damage Dorchester County residents who sustained residential structural damage from sustained wind, water damage (due to flooding), or tree damage as a result of Hurricane Matthew should contact Dorchester County at (843) 832-0393 or (843) 562-0393 and/or email@example.com to report the damage. Residents should be prepared to provide the following information: Name: Address (of damaged property): Phone number: Email: Location ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste September 20th, 2016: Just a reminder to be a courteous pet owner when walking your dog. Please remember it is your responsibility to pick up your pets waste. As the weather is beginning to cool down a bit, there will be more and more children playing outside and in the common areas. Let’s keep the green area’s clean ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Services September 16th, 2016: Just a quick heads up concerning the landscape service in many areas of the community this week. Due to the recent rains, many areas are too wet to cut without causing damage to the turf leaving very unattractive ruts. The Association is aware and working the landscapers to re-schedule service to all affected areas once ... Read more about this.
- Sunshine Committee August 17th, 2016: Sunshine Committee A Sunshine Committee has been created in Scott’s Mill to provide relief to residents in need of temporary help with household duties. If you find yourself needing help with lawn maintenance, moving heavy items, home repairs, meal preparation, etc please contact the email below. If you’re able-please consider signing up to help our committee! We ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.