This is the web page for Shadowmoss Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Shadowmoss Governing Documents
Shadowmoss ARB Form
Fence Specs Ainsdale
Middleborough Condos 2
Middleborough Condos Master Deed
Shadowmoss ACC Declaration
Turnberry Governing Documents
Shadowmoss Garage Sale Flyer
Map of Shadowmoss
Shadowmoss Amendment to Bylaws – June 2017
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Trash Collection Schedule – City of Charleston September 19th, 2017: When placing debris on the curb, citizens should sort based on the following (C.H.E.A.T.) categories for collection: C – Construction debris (building materials, drywall, lumber, carpet, furniture, etc.) H – Hazardous waste (oils, batteries, pesticides, paints, cleaning supplies, etc.) E – Electronics (televisions, computers, radios, stereos, DVD players/VCRs, etc.) A – Appliances (Refrigerators, washers/dryers, freezers, air conditioners, stoves, etc.) T – ... Read more about this.
- Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma The City of Charleston has a limited number of free sandbags available to assist residents who anticipate localized flooding. Distribution will begin September 7th, at 8 a.m. The sandbags may be picked up from the following locations: • City of Charleston Bees Ferry Fire Station at ... Read more about this.
- Upcoming Events – Shadowmoss Plantation August 10th, 2017: Dear neighbors, The summer is coming to a close but we still have a few more events in our neighborhood before it is over. See below for a list of events coming up in Shadowmoss this month. As always, everybody is welcome! Neighborhood Meeting regarding flooding Board member Mike Duck has arranged for Councilman Dean Riegel and engineers ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- July 13th, 2017: Good Afternoon, As many of you know a few months ago a few of our neighbors have formed Shadowmoss Plantation Social Committee, with a goal to organize neighborhood wide events. The two organized events (Food Truck Rodeo and 4th of July Parade) were welcomed in our neighborhood with great success. There are many more events coming ... Read more about this.
- Important Information from Charleston County Sheriff’s Office June 14th, 2017: For your information – this was posted today, 6/14/17, from the City of Charleston Police Department Facebook Page: “We would like to alert residents of James Island and West Ashley that we received information from the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office, that there have been reports of burglaries in those areas that are being done by two ... Read more about this.
- Shadowmoss Monthly Board Meeting June 12th, 2017: The Shadowmoss Plantation monthly Board Meeting has been canceled for this month. St. Andrews Methodist Church is not available for the Community to meet due to Vacation Bible School. The meeting has not been rescheduled at this time. Have a great day, Your Shadowmoss Plantation HOA Read more about this.
- Monthly Board Meeting January 09th, 2017: Good afternoon, The monthly board meeting scheduled for Monday, January 9th at 6:00 pm is being rescheduled. The Board is working on scheduling a new date and time for the meeting. A notice will be sent once a meeting has been scheduled. Have a great day, Liz Thomas Community Manager Read more about this.
- CMG Office Holiday Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The CMG office will be closed in observance of the Holidays on December 24th, December 26th, and January 2nd. We hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Holiday Trash Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The City of Charleston employees will have Monday, December 26th and Monday, January 2nd off in observance of the Holidays. The garbage and trash collection will be postponed by one day. Have a great day and a Happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- Remember to Lock Your Doors December 14th, 2016: Thieves have targeted fitness locations in several local areas. This is a very preventable situation. These may occur at formal gyms, yoga studios, dance studios, pools, tennis courts, or any similar location. Thieves observe the fact that many folks going to the gym take minimal possessions inside – often just their phone and keys with a ... Read more about this.
- Helpful Tips to Help Prevent Freezing Pipes This Winter December 07th, 2016: Below are some tips to help prevent your pipes from freezing this winter: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is ... Read more about this.
- Carriage Rides November 30th, 2016: Come out and join your neighbors for a free carriage ride on December 17th starting at 6:00pm and ending at 9:00pm provided by Palmetto Carriage Company. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Police – Crime Prevention Unit July 14th, 2016: From Sgt. Shelor, Charleston Police Crime Prevention Unit This message is in response to a West Ashley e-mail, but applies in ALL areas of the City. Today (July 13) I received a second-hand forwarded “Nextdoor” message regarding a theft from a vehicle in Melrose. The forwarded message was inquiring for ideas to catch the thief. In recent ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.