This is the web page for Spring Grove Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Pool Keys- New home buyers are sent one key/access device by Spring Grove Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Spring Grove Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only one key is permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Why Scoop the Poop?? Pet Waste – Spring Grove Plantation June 27th, 2017: Pet waste is litter. Pet litter is full of bacteria, parasites and other harmful organisms and it is unlawful to leave it on public or private properties. Improperly disposed of pet waste washes into local water systems impacting us all. You can report a particular individual to Animal Control at (843) 719-4210. Please provide as much documented evidence ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed Temporarily Wednesday Morning for Furniture Delivery June 13th, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Residents: The pool will be temporarily closed Wednesday morning through noon in order for new pool furniture to be delivered, assembled and staged on the pool deck. The pool will re-open by noon – if not sooner (weather permitting), once all new furniture is in place. Have a wonderful afternoon! Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Boat Storage Gate Update May 24th, 2017: Carolina Time has advised that the exit loop for the automatic gate closure at the boat storage facility has been damaged or cut and must be replaced. Replacement parts have been ordered and repairs will be completed as quickly as possibly once delivery is received. Thank you for your continued patience while repairs are completed. Have a wonderful ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation – Glass Prohibited in Pool Area per DHEC May 18th, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Residents: The pool maintenance vendor has advised technicians are seeing a lot of glass beer bottles when removing trash from the pool area. Please note that all glass is strictly prohibited in the pool area per DHEC pool guidelines. DHEC will continue to perform random spot inspections of all pool facilities in South ... Read more about this.
- Boat Storage Gate Currently Out of Order May 17th, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Residents: The Association has been made aware that the gate to the boat storage facility is currently out of order and unable to open when entering the access code on the key pad. The issue has been reported to Carolina Time for repairs. A technician will be dispatched as soon as possible. Additional ... Read more about this.
- Broken lock @ pool gate reported to Sonitrol May 16th, 2017: Good Morning Spring Grove Residents! The Association has been made aware that the lock at the pool gate has been vandalized. This issue has been reported to Sonitrol as of this morning. They have advised that a technician will be dispatched to complete repairs as soon as possible. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Community Wide Yard Sale May 03rd, 2017: The Developer has granted approval for residents to have a community wide yard sale on Saturday, June 3rd, from 8:30am – 2pm. Yard sales are to be held in individual driveways by participating residents. Please note that patron parking must not inhibit safe travel along the streets within the community. All signage must be removed ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Pool Opens May 1st April 21st, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Residents, The Developer has completed installation of the new fence at the pool/amenity center. Repairs for the gate access systems have also been completed. Please note that the pool area remains closed. Residents should not access the pool area until the facility opens on May 1st. Accessing the pool area prior to May 1st ... Read more about this.
- Q&A Drop-In Session Scheduled with D.R. Horton – new Developer for Spring Grove January 06th, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Residents: D.R. Horton, the new Developer for Spring Grove has scheduled a Builder/Drop-In and Q&A session to be held on Wednesday, February 1st, from 4pm – 7pm at their Cypress Ridge sales trailer located at 203 Sabal Palmetto Court in Moncks Corner. This will be a meet the builder/drop-in and Q&A session for anyone to ... Read more about this.
- Public Meetings Regarding Redevelopment of Former Carolina Nurseries Site January 04th, 2017: You are invited to a PUBLIC MEETING regarding the redevelopment concept for CAROLINA GROVES (the site of the former Carolina Nurseries). DATES AND TIMES: JANUARY 1OTH AND 17TH 6:00PM TO 7:00PM MEETING LOCATION: FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF MONCKS CORNER (CORNER OF BEN BARRON LANE AND HWY. 52) 1504 HIGHWAY 52, MONCKS CORNER 29461 The Development Team will give a brief project overview. There will ... Read more about this.
- Tips for Freezing Weather Conditions December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather • Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. • Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. • Cover vents around the foundation of your home. • Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.