This is the web page for Spring Grove Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool Keys- New home buyers are sent one key/access device by Spring Grove Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Spring Grove Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only one key is permitted to be activated per household.
Spring Grove Plantation Governing Documents and 2008 Rules
Spring Grove ARC Request
Guidelines for Community Living & ARC Guidelines
Spring Grove Reservation Agreement
Spring Grove Pool Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Post TS Michael Debris Removal October 11th, 2018: Just a quick update: We’re seeing lots of windblown debris in several areas due to TS Michael. Please keep in mind that storm debris removal is second priority for all landscape vendors. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Preparations Underway for Potential Landfall of Hurricane Florence September 10th, 2018: In preparation of possible landfall of Hurricane Florence, the Association is taking steps to secure amenity features throughout the community. Pool furniture and umbrellas at will be stored and safely secured today at the amenity center. The pool will remain open through Wednesday – weather permitting. For your safety, Residents are asked to please refrain ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove – Repairs to correct drainage issue @ pool area to begin Thursday, July 26th July 25th, 2018: Landscapers will begin work to correct drainage issues near the pavilion area at the pool over the next few days. Repairs are scheduled to begin Thursday morning (7/26/18) – weather permitting. The area near the pavilion will be taped off while repairs are underway. Residents are asked to remain clear of this area when visiting ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation – Pool Is Open June 28th, 2018: The pool has been reopened for residents to enjoy as of this morning. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Pool Closed Tuesday & Wednesday (6/26 & 6/27) For Extensive Cleaning – Will Reopen On Thursday June 25th, 2018: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Residents: The pool will be closed on Tuesday and Wednesday (6/26 & 6/27) for extensive cleaning. Additional chemicals will be added to super-chlorinate the water for the cleaning process. It is important that residents do not enter the pool area during the cleaning process. The pool will reopen for residents to enjoy on ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation Pool Rules June 08th, 2018: Spring Grove Plantation Community Service Association, Inc. POOL RULES WHO CAN USE THE POOL: The pool is provided for the enjoyment of homeowners who have paid all assessments and their accompanied guests. Pool use is denied until annual dues have been paid and guests are limited to three (3) non -residents for each property owner (homesite). Children ... Read more about this.
- Why Scoop the Poop? Pet Waste – Spring Grove Plantation June 06th, 2018: Pet waste is litter. Pet litter is full of bacteria, parasites and other harmful organisms and it is unlawful to leave it on public or private properties. Improperly disposed of pet waste washes into local water systems impacting us all. You can report a particular individual to Animal Control at (843) 719-4210. Please provide as much documented evidence ... Read more about this.
- Additional Street Lighting Along Colony Post Loop June 04th, 2018: Berkeley Electric has confirmed additional street lighting at the new development sections along Colony Post Loop is currently in planning stages and hope to finalize locations for new lighting soon. Additional updates will be posted as they become available. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Community Yard Sale – **Rescheduled** Saturday, June 2nd May 17th, 2018: The Spring Grove Plantation Annual Community Yard Sale will take place on Saturday, June 2nd, from 8am – 2pm. Residents will have yard sales in their individual driveways throughout the community. Patron parking must not inhibit safe travel along the streets within the community. Please be sure to remove your yard sale signs after your sale or ... Read more about this.
- It’s True! Alligators Enjoy Soaking Up Sunshine – Just Like We Do! May 09th, 2018: Springtime brings in lots of sunshine and warm weather, which means you’ll likely see more alligators out and about throughout the Lowcountry and within your community. You’ll see them sunbathing on pond banks or possibly even crossing a road. It’s also officially alligator mating season. As warm temperatures return, alligators are becoming more active, in search of mates ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation 2018 Pool Season Is Here! May 02nd, 2018: Spring Grove Homeowners, It’s that time of year! The Pool is now open! The pool season for 2018 is May 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018. For your convenience, the pool rules are listed below. Please make sure that you and your guests follow these rules. If you are renting your home, please make sure you provide ... Read more about this.
- Ponds within Spring Grove Plantation – Not for Recreational Use April 10th, 2018: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Residents: The Association would like to take a moment to remind all residents that ponds within the community are not open to recreational use per Article II, Section 24 of the governing documents for your Association. The ponds are an integral part of the stormwater management system for your community that are monitored by ... Read more about this.
- Stormwater Ponds – Important Information Everyone Must Know… April 05th, 2018: Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water before it ... Read more about this.
- Canadian Geese March 29th, 2018: Canadian Geese are a federally protected migratory birds regulated by the USFWS (US Fish and Wildlife Service). As a managed migratory bird, there are specific regulations that must be adhered to when dealing with them. SCDNR recommends contacting a DNR licensed nuisance wildlife removal technician to help with any goose problem there might be. Residents should be ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.