This is the web page for Spring Grove Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
Pool Keys- New home buyers are sent one key/access device by Spring Grove Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Spring Grove Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only one key is permitted to be activated per household.
Spring Grove Plantation Governing Documents and 2008 Rules
Spring Grove ARC Request
Guidelines for Community Living & ARC Guidelines
Spring Grove Reservation Agreement
Spring Grove Pool Rules
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Spring Grove – Pool is Open September 13th, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Residents: The pool is now open and ready for swimming. Have a wonderful afternoon! Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation Amenity Center/Pool Remains Closed September 12th, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Residents: The Spring Grove Plantation Amenity Center/Pool will remain closed until all debris has been cleared and water chemistry is balanced per required DHEC pool guidelines. Residents SHOULD NOT enter the pool as chemicals in the water are currently elevated due to treatments applied after the storm. Pump operations have been restored and shock applications have been applied to ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma – Pool Closing Friday Morning September 07th, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Residents: The pool will be closed as of Friday morning in anticipation of Hurricane Irma. The pool vendor will be onsite to secure pool furniture, shut off breakers/equipment and secure all gates. The facility will remain closed until at least Wednesday of next week and will be reopened once all storm cleanup has been completed. Thank ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, porches, patios, yards, etc. Unsecured items can become flying missiles causing ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation Pool Rules July 28th, 2017: Spring Grove Plantation Community Service Association, Inc. WHO CAN USE THE POOL: The pool is provided for the enjoyment of homeowners who have paid all assessments and their accompanied guests. Pool use is denied until annual dues have been paid and guests are limited to three (3) non-residents for each property owner (homesite). Children under the age ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Pool Closed Due To Fecal Incident July 26th, 2017: The pool at Spring Grove has been temporarily closed due to a fecal incident reported late Tuesday afternoon. Please ensure infants and children that are not fully toilet trained wear appropriate swim type diapers at all times while inside the pool area to help further avoid this issue. Per DHEC regulations, the pool must remain closed for a minimum of 24 hours. Residents ... Read more about this.
- Commercial and Recreational Vehicles – Parking Not Permitted Within Spring Grove July 25th, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Residents: The Association would like to take a moment to remind all residents that commercial and recreational vehicles are not permitted to be parked within the community unless within an enclosed garage as outlined in current Regulations for Spring Grove Plantation Community Service Association copied below. Thank you. COMMERCIAL AND RECREATIONAL VEHICLES: No commercial vehicles, ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Why Scoop the Poop?? Pet Waste – Spring Grove Plantation June 27th, 2017: Pet waste is litter. Pet litter is full of bacteria, parasites and other harmful organisms and it is unlawful to leave it on public or private properties. Improperly disposed of pet waste washes into local water systems impacting us all. You can report a particular individual to Animal Control at (843) 719-4210. Please provide as much documented evidence ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed Temporarily Wednesday Morning for Furniture Delivery June 13th, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Residents: The pool will be temporarily closed Wednesday morning through noon in order for new pool furniture to be delivered, assembled and staged on the pool deck. The pool will re-open by noon – if not sooner (weather permitting), once all new furniture is in place. Have a wonderful afternoon! Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Boat Storage Gate Update May 24th, 2017: Carolina Time has advised that the exit loop for the automatic gate closure at the boat storage facility has been damaged or cut and must be replaced. Replacement parts have been ordered and repairs will be completed as quickly as possibly once delivery is received. Thank you for your continued patience while repairs are completed. Have a wonderful ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation – Glass Prohibited in Pool Area per DHEC May 18th, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Residents: The pool maintenance vendor has advised technicians are seeing a lot of glass beer bottles when removing trash from the pool area. Please note that all glass is strictly prohibited in the pool area per DHEC pool guidelines. DHEC will continue to perform random spot inspections of all pool facilities in South ... Read more about this.
- Boat Storage Gate Currently Out of Order May 17th, 2017: Attention Spring Grove Residents: The Association has been made aware that the gate to the boat storage facility is currently out of order and unable to open when entering the access code on the key pad. The issue has been reported to Carolina Time for repairs. A technician will be dispatched as soon as possible. Additional ... Read more about this.
- Broken lock @ pool gate reported to Sonitrol May 16th, 2017: Good Morning Spring Grove Residents! The Association has been made aware that the lock at the pool gate has been vandalized. This issue has been reported to Sonitrol as of this morning. They have advised that a technician will be dispatched to complete repairs as soon as possible. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.