This is the web page for St. Johns Crossing. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back now and then. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting January 09th, 2017: Good afternoon St. Johns Crossing residents, We just wanted to remind everyone about the Annual Meeting this Thursday, January 12th at the Faith Lutheran Church, 3378 Maybank Highway, at 6:30 pm. We look forward to seeing everyone there. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Police-Golf Cart Operation September 09th, 2014: With an increase in the number of golf carts being operated in Charleston, Residents need to be reminded of the relevant SC Statutes pertaining to golf carts on public roadways. These regulations for golf carts are to ensure everyone’s safety. Practices commonly seen which are prohibited would include children driving the carts (to the pool, tennis, ... Read more about this.
- From Charleston Police – Recent Thefts August 18th, 2014: Attention James and Johns Island residents:In the past few weeks, in addition to a few front-door entry residential burglaries, Charleston Police have received reports of several thefts from vehicles and sheds involving lawn tools and power equipment. Please do not leave power equipment in vehicles, even in if locked. Make sure to put good, solid ... Read more about this.
- Smoke Detectors and Extinguishers August 18th, 2014: Hello All! As we approach the end of the year, please remember to check your smoke/carbon monoxide detectors annually and replace the batteries if needed. It is also important to have a fire extinguisher in your home. If you already have an extinguisher, it is good idea to monitor the pressure on the canister every 6-12 ... Read more about this.
- Vacation Safety Tips! June 17th, 2014: Attention Homeowners!Here are some vacation safety tips provided by the Charleston Police Department. For more information, please visit http://www.charleston-sc.gov/index.aspx?NID=307 With the end of school and beginning of Summer comes time for going boating, going on trips, going to the beach, and the potential to be a victim of a crime. Don’t let thieves ruin your vacation ... Read more about this.
- Emergency Preparedness-Better Safe Than Sorry! June 13th, 2014: Here are some helpful tips to prepare your property and family for hurricanes or other natural disasters. For more information about emergency preparedness, what evacuation zone you live in, what to put in an emergency kit, etc. please visit http://www.scemd.org/Check into flood insurance.You can find out about the National Flood Insurance Program through your home insurance ... Read more about this.
- 2013 Anual Meeting Reminder December 31st, 2013: The St. John’s Crossing Homeowners Association Annual Meeting has been rescheduled pursuant to the community’s governing documents and will take place on Thursday, January 2nd, 2014 at the Faith Lutheran Church located at 3374 Maybank Highway, John’s Island, SC. The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. and we encourage all to attend. Read more about this.
- Lighting at Center Circle December 03rd, 2013: New bulbs are on the way to replace the one’s that are currently inoperable. Read more about this.
- VACATION SECURITY CHECKLIST December 02nd, 2013: Thieves look for “TARGETS of OPPORTUNITY”. There are many things you can do to avoid becoming a victim when you are going to be away. Mainly, try to give the illusion you are home.Call CPD (720-2426 – Front Desk) to have house placed on “Keep-a-Check” list. Have Deadbolt Locks installed on all exterior doors (Single-cylinder on ... Read more about this.
- 2013 Annual Meeting Rescheduled November 22nd, 2013: Unfortunately, the community was unable to establish quorum at the previously scheduled Annual Meeting a few weeks ago. As a result, the St. John’s Crossing Homeowners Association Annual Meeting has been rescheduled pursuant to the community’s governing documents and will take place on Thursday, January 2nd, 2014 at the Faith Lutheran Church located at 3374 ... Read more about this.
- 2013 Annual Meeting November 05th, 2013: Dear St. John’s Crossing Homeowner, The St. John’s Crossing Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 5th, 2013 at the Faith Lutheran Church located at 3374 Maybank Highway, John’s Island, SC. The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. and we encourage all to attend. The purpose for conducting the Annual Meeting is to ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.