This is the web page for St. Regis (Wagner Terrace Condominiums). Below you’ll find news community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Landscaping and Rain August 03rd, 2018: Landscaping During Rains and Storm Season Due to the recent rains, landscaping maintenance may be effected. Mowing, chemical applications, irrigation, and accelerated plant growth including weeds, are some of the effects of these rains. Rains have an effect on the overall look of the community. Periods of rain and sun are optimal for weed growth. These periods ... Read more about this.
- Spring is Here! April 03rd, 2018: Dear Homeowners, CMG and your HOA Board would like to let everyone know that spring is upon us and with that there are some community reminders they would like to send out to everyone to help the community look its best and make sure that everyone is abiding by the governing documents. First off please remember that ... Read more about this.
- Important Community Information February 21st, 2018: Reminders from the Wagner Terrace (St. Regis) HOA Hello Neighbors: As we enter in to a new year, the St. Regis HOA board felt it important to provide some reminders to all homeowners and renters alike. These guidelines are provided to ensure a safe and harmonious environment for both owners and renters at St. Regis. Trash and Recycling: · ... Read more about this.
- Important Winter Weather Information December 29th, 2017: Winter has arrived again here in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next few days. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have ... Read more about this.
- Hazard Weather September 21st, 2017: Hazard Weather Guide Hurricanes and storms are taking their toll upon the United States and Hurricane Maria is on it’s way. While we wish for the best for everyone involved in these storms it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared for a similar event. Watches and Warnings (What do they mean?) Watch ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Local Plants Toxic to Humans and Pets May 18th, 2017: As a reminder there are plants in our local landscapes and homes that are very toxic to humans and pets. I have mentioned Sago Palms in the past and want to introduce the “Pencil Cactus” (common name) Please click on the site attached for more information for more information and assistance in identifying these plants. Have a ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your property Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- Turf Maintenance February 17th, 2017: Please note that the contracted landscaping company has submitted notice that turf treatments will be taking place in the community in the upcoming weeks. Use of common area turf should be limited, especially for children and pets over the next week. Read more about this.
- Attention All Pet Owners! January 11th, 2017: ATTENTION ALL PET OWNER’S! Just a friendly reminder. Please Pick Up After Your Pet. It doesn’t take much to remember that we have pets in our community. In fact, if you don’t watch your step, you’re liable to step in one such reminder! Besides being unsightly and smelly, animal waste can be hazardous to the health of ... Read more about this.
- Space Heater Safety Tips December 21st, 2016: Heating equipment is the second leading cause of home fires in the United States. More than 65,000 home fires are attributed to heating equipment each year. These fire result in hundreds of deaths, thousands of injuries and millions of dollars in property damage. Portable electric space heaters can be a convenient source of supplemental heat for ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Helpful Information December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder – Wagner/St. Regis December 07th, 2016: Just a friendly reminder that the Wagner/St. Regis Annual Meeting will be held on December 20th, 2016 at 6:00 PM at the location of CMG, 349 Folly Road, Suite 2B, Charleston, SC 29412. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Super Moon, Monday, November 14, 2016 November 11th, 2016: No doubt you’ve already heard or read that we’re going to have a “super moon” on Monday, Nov. 14. It’s a relatively new term that I didn’t know until a few years ago, and I’ve been an amateur astronomer for years. I don’t feel so bad because it’s not an astronomical term, but rather an astrological ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.