Welcome to the web page for Stiles Point Plantation. Check in here for news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner rules and information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Minutes of the annual meeting are available by e-mailing our office.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Natural Mosquito Control – Horticulturist News March 20th, 2015: Hello Stiles Point Plantation residents, The CMG Horticulturist shared some valuable information with us that is helpful to all who live in the Lowcountry and deal with pesky mosquitos! Put any of the following plants in your garden or on your patio this summer- mosquitos absolutely hate them! Lemon Thyme Lavender Lemon Balm Basil Lemongrass Catnip Rosemary Garlic Marigolds I hope this information helps in even a ... Read more about this.
- Neighborhood meeting on March 3rd has been rescheduled February 27th, 2015: The legal discussions between the SPPHOA Board, Mungo Homes and the Stiles Point Company are continuing to progress well. It is however taking a little longer than expected. As a result, and on advice from legal counsel, we are postponing the Neighborhood Meeting. Please note that the Neighborhood Meeting for March 3rd has been postponed ... Read more about this.
- SPPHOA Neighborhood Update February 23rd, 2015: Save the Date: SPPHOA Annual Oyster Roast – Saturday March 14th 1-5pm. BYOB and bring a dessert to share! Save the Date: SPPHOA Semi-Annual Neighborhood Tag/Yard Sale – Saturday April 18th 7am-Noon. Stay tuned for upcoming details. Update on the Sale to and Development of the Property to Mungo Homes, Inc: Dear Neighbors, I wanted to take a moment ... Read more about this.
- Traffic Alert: Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project February 20th, 2015: News Release February 20, 2015 Release Number: 3877 MEDIA CONTACT Shawn Smetana, Public Information Officer Phone: (843) 958-4007 / Fax: (843) 958-4004 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Project website: http://roads.charlestoncounty.org/projects/harborviewroad/ Traffic Alert: Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project Charleston County Government announces nighttime lane closures starting on Sunday, Feb. 22, 2015. Crews will be working on Harbor View Road between ... Read more about this.
- SPPHOA Board Resignations January 27th, 2015: Dear Stiles Point Plantation Residents, We’ve recently had two Stiles Point Plantation Board Members resign. Jeff Taylor and Anne Walpole have decided to step down from their positions on the Board of Directors. We would like to take a moment to thank both for their continued support in keeping SPP a wonderful place to live! Please let us ... Read more about this.
- Traffic Alert: Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project January 19th, 2015: News Release January 16, 2015 Release Number: 3862 MEDIA CONTACT Shawn Smetana, Public Information Officer Phone: (843) 958-4007 / Fax: (843) 958-4004 Email: email@example.com Project website: http://roads.charlestoncounty.org/projects/harborviewroad/ Traffic Alert: Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project Charleston County Government announces nighttime lane closures starting on Monday, Jan. 19, 2015. Crews will be working on ... Read more about this.
- Frozen Branches! February 12th, 2014: We are getting widespread reports all over the Tri-County area primarily Summerville and Ladson that branches are falling from frozen trees. We will have maintenance crews out as soon as possible to clear this up, weather permitting… Reports are that the weather concerns will continue through Thursday, February 13th… Just got word that school is ... Read more about this.
- Fall sounds breaking the peace in your neighborhood? September 18th, 2013: Fall… Coming soon to a community near you… The wonderful time of year where you can open your windows and enjoy cool breezes and the sweet song of your neighbor’s dog who NEVER shuts up. Sound disappointingly familiar? If so, the first line of approach is to talk with your neighbor… It’s a neighborhood, right? If that ... Read more about this.
Feedback or Suggestions?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.