Welcome to the web page for Stiles Point Plantation. Check in here for news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner rules and information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your Meeting Minutes click the link below:
Current Meeting Minutes
Settlement Agreement between SPPHOA, Stiles Point Company and Mungo Homes:
Exhibit A to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit B to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit C to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit D to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit E to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit F to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit G to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit H to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit I to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit J to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit K to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit L to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit M to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit N to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit O to Settlement Agreement
For HOA Insurance information, please contact:
The Steadman Agency
465 Spruce Street
Walterboro SC 29488
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- City of Charleston Garbage Pickup September 14th, 2017: Good Afternoon, SPP Residents, I hope you all are doing well and made it through the storm safely and without any damage! There has been some confusion over the schedule for garbage pickup this week. Per the City of Charleston, they will be in the community to empty containers on Saturday. Please let us know if you ... Read more about this.
- Grill & Kids Movie Night Tomorrow! September 14th, 2017: Grill & Kids Movie Night Friday, September 15th 6pm BYOB & something for the grill Kids’ Movie: The Boss Baby The Ice Cream Truck will stop by around 6:45/7p to serve dessert Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Recovery Efforts Underway September 12th, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin City of Charleston Recovery Efforts Underway City of Charleston recovery efforts have been underway since daybreak following initial assessments of damage related to Hurricane Irma. Throughout the day, more than 200 city employees will fan out across the city to support the recovery. Public service crews continue working throughout the city this morning to clear ... Read more about this.
- Stiles Point Plantation Storm Prep September 08th, 2017: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Lowcountry, we wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind while you prepare for the storm. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on decks, patios and fronts of all units. Unsecured items can cause damage to ... Read more about this.
- Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma The City of Charleston has a limited number of free sandbags available to assist residents who anticipate localized flooding. Distribution will begin September 7th, at 8 a.m. The sandbags may be picked up from the following locations: • City of Charleston Bees Ferry Fire Station at ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Important Information from Charleston County Sheriff’s Office June 14th, 2017: For your information – this was posted today, 6/14/17, from the City of Charleston Police Department Facebook Page: “We would like to alert residents of James Island and West Ashley that we received information from the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office, that there have been reports of burglaries in those areas that are being done by two ... Read more about this.
- Charleston County Mosquito Control Operations Notification May 02nd, 2017: Aerial Operations Notification: c Charleston County Mosquito Control may be aerially inspecting and treating standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout the County of Charleston April 30, 2017 through May 6, 2017. These operations will be conducted between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. These operations target sites with standing water in open spaces ... Read more about this.
- James Island Apartment Moratorium: Let’s Save Our Island! April 06th, 2017: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Homeowners, If you are in favor of a moratorium on building apartments on James Island, please see the link for the petition. Our City Councilwoman is Kathleen Wilson (aqua harp email address below). The entire City Council would have to vote on this, so it really is a good idea to send an ... Read more about this.
- Traffic Alert: Detour and Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project February 09th, 2017: News Release February 8, 2017 Release Number: 4119 MEDIA CONTACT Shawn Smetana, Public Information Officer Phone: (843) 958-4007 / Fax: (843) 958-4004 Email: email@example.com Project website: http://roads.charlestoncounty.org/projects/harborviewroad/ Traffic Alert: Detour and Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project Charleston County Government announces crews will detour traffic on Harbor View Road starting Wednesday, Feb 8, 2017 ... Read more about this.
- Traffic Alert: Detours and Daytime Lane Closures for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project January 23rd, 2017: Traffic Alert: Detours and Daytime Lane Closures for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project Charleston County Government announces crews will detour traffic on Harbor View Road starting Sunday, Jan. 22 until Tuesday evening to install storm drain systems. Crews will also conduct daytime lane closures on Harbor View Road for the Harbor View Road Improvements project. ... Read more about this.
- Traffic Alert: Detours and Daytime Lane Closures for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project January 13th, 2017: Traffic Alert: Detours and Daytime Lane Closures for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project Charleston County Government announces daytime lane closures on Harbor View Road and intermittent detours at the following intersections along Harbor View Road: Waterloo Court Lancashire Street Stiles Drive Ayers Drive Clearview Drive Sterling Drive Minor detours are necessary for asphalt paving and will occur during non-peak traffic hours. All ... Read more about this.
- SPPHOA Community Yard Sale – POSTPONED October 31st, 2016: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, Our sincerest apologies for the confusion, the November 5th yard sale has been postponed due to the hurricane debris throughout the community that has yet to be picked up. An email will be sent with the new date as soon as it is rescheduled. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Happy ... Read more about this.
- SPPHOA Community Yard Sale 11/5/2016 October 31st, 2016: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents! The Association is planning a neighborhood yard sale for Saturday, November 5th 8:00-12:00. Anyone interested in joining the sale please feel free to participate by placing items in your driveway on the morning of the sale. Time to make some extra money and space for the upcoming holidays! Thank you and good ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Hurricane Matthew Recovery Update October 25, 2016 October 26th, 2016: City of Charleston Hurricane Matthew Recovery Update October 25, 2016 Charleston, S.C.—Today, a total of 29 trucks were out in the City of Charleston collecting trash and debris, with City crews continuing to work 12-hour shifts. Both city and contractor trucks were collecting trash and debris on the upper peninsula, West Ashley (both inside and outside of ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.