Welcome to the web page for Stiles Point Plantation. Check in here for news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner rules and information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your Meeting Minutes click the link below:
Current Meeting Minutes
Settlement Agreement between SPPHOA, Stiles Point Company and Mungo Homes:
Exhibit A to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit B to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit C to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit D to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit E to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit F to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit G to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit H to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit I to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit J to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit K to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit L to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit M to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit N to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit O to Settlement Agreement
For HOA Insurance information, please contact:
The Steadman Agency
465 Spruce Street
Walterboro SC 29488
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- City of Charleston Hurricane Michael October 11 Update October 11th, 2018: City of Charleston Hurricane Michael October 11 Update As weather conditions return to normal, the city of Charleston has closed the Municipal Emergency Operations Center and returned to OPCON 5. The Public Safety Operations Center remains open. Emergency crews are standing by to respond to calls as necessary. City offices and recreation programs and facilities will open ... Read more about this.
- Community Street Lighting September 27th, 2018: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, With the days growing shorter, it is becoming increasingly important to ensure that all street lighting is working correctly throughout the community. Street lighting is maintained by SCE&G. Subdivision lighting is a separate charge that appears on your electric bill each month. If the street light near your home is not ... Read more about this.
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- REMINDER: SPPHOA Annual Meeting This Thursday June 13th, 2018: The Stiles Point Plantation Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 7:00 pm, at the Gazebo in the 5 Acre Field on Old Plantation Road, Charleston, SC 29412 (b.y.o.c. – bring your own chair J). If you’re unable to attend the meeting, the proxy can be completed online here: http://cmgcharleston.com/stiles-point-plantation-2018-annual-meeting-proxy/. ... Read more about this.
- 2018 Annual Meeting June 05th, 2018: NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING The Stiles Point Plantation Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 7:00 pm, at the Gazebo in the 5 Acre Field on Old Plantation Road, Charleston, SC 29412 (b.y.o.c. – bring your own chair J). We encourage all to attend. This will be an excellent ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Garbage Pickup September 14th, 2017: Good Afternoon, SPP Residents, I hope you all are doing well and made it through the storm safely and without any damage! There has been some confusion over the schedule for garbage pickup this week. Per the City of Charleston, they will be in the community to empty containers on Saturday. Please let us know if you ... Read more about this.
- Grill & Kids Movie Night Tomorrow! September 14th, 2017: Grill & Kids Movie Night Friday, September 15th 6pm BYOB & something for the grill Kids’ Movie: The Boss Baby The Ice Cream Truck will stop by around 6:45/7p to serve dessert Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Recovery Efforts Underway September 12th, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin City of Charleston Recovery Efforts Underway City of Charleston recovery efforts have been underway since daybreak following initial assessments of damage related to Hurricane Irma. Throughout the day, more than 200 city employees will fan out across the city to support the recovery. Public service crews continue working throughout the city this morning to clear ... Read more about this.
- Stiles Point Plantation Storm Prep September 08th, 2017: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Lowcountry, we wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind while you prepare for the storm. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on decks, patios and fronts of all units. Unsecured items can cause damage to ... Read more about this.
- Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma The City of Charleston has a limited number of free sandbags available to assist residents who anticipate localized flooding. Distribution will begin September 7th, at 8 a.m. The sandbags may be picked up from the following locations: • City of Charleston Bees Ferry Fire Station at ... Read more about this.
- Important Information from Charleston County Sheriff’s Office June 14th, 2017: For your information – this was posted today, 6/14/17, from the City of Charleston Police Department Facebook Page: “We would like to alert residents of James Island and West Ashley that we received information from the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office, that there have been reports of burglaries in those areas that are being done by two ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Charleston County Mosquito Control Operations Notification May 02nd, 2017: Aerial Operations Notification: c Charleston County Mosquito Control may be aerially inspecting and treating standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout the County of Charleston April 30, 2017 through May 6, 2017. These operations will be conducted between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. These operations target sites with standing water in open spaces ... Read more about this.
- James Island Apartment Moratorium: Let’s Save Our Island! April 06th, 2017: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Homeowners, If you are in favor of a moratorium on building apartments on James Island, please see the link for the petition. Our City Councilwoman is Kathleen Wilson (aqua harp email address below). The entire City Council would have to vote on this, so it really is a good idea to send an ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.