Welcome to the web page for Stiles Point Plantation. Check in here for news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner rules and information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Minutes of the annual meeting are available by e-mailing our office.
Stiles Point Plantation 2016 Annual Meeting Proxy
Settlement Agreement between SPPHOA, Stiles Point Company and Mungo Homes:
Exhibit A to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit B to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit C to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit D to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit E to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit F to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit G to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit H to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit I to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit J to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit K to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit L to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit M to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit N to Settlement Agreement
Exhibit O to Settlement Agreement
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- SPPHOA Community Yard Sale – POSTPONED October 31st, 2016: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, Our sincerest apologies for the confusion, the November 5th yard sale has been postponed due to the hurricane debris throughout the community that has yet to be picked up. An email will be sent with the new date as soon as it is rescheduled. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Happy ... Read more about this.
- SPPHOA Community Yard Sale 11/5/2016 October 31st, 2016: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents! The Association is planning a neighborhood yard sale for Saturday, November 5th 8:00-12:00. Anyone interested in joining the sale please feel free to participate by placing items in your driveway on the morning of the sale. Time to make some extra money and space for the upcoming holidays! Thank you and good ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Hurricane Matthew Recovery Update October 25, 2016 October 26th, 2016: City of Charleston Hurricane Matthew Recovery Update October 25, 2016 Charleston, S.C.—Today, a total of 29 trucks were out in the City of Charleston collecting trash and debris, with City crews continuing to work 12-hour shifts. Both city and contractor trucks were collecting trash and debris on the upper peninsula, West Ashley (both inside and outside of ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Neighborhood News: 10-21-16 October 24th, 2016: City of Charleston Hurricane Matthew Recovery Update October 21, 2016 Today, County contractors and City of Charleston crews worked throughout the city to collect debris left in the wake of Hurricane Matthew, with 13 contractor trucks and 14 City trucks collecting in the Peninsula, West Ashley, James Island and Johns Island areas. More information about the Charleston County contractor’s debris ... Read more about this.
- public meeting- short notice October 17th, 2016: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, Please see the important message below from City Councilmember, Kathleen Wilson. From: Kathleen Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org Good evening all, I am asking that, if possible, you push out an email to your neighbors on HOA lists regarding a hastily but needed public meeting. This has been difficult to pull together on very short notice but ... Read more about this.
- Town of James Island News Release #7—Evacuate Now October 07th, 2016: News Release #7—Evacuate Now The Town of James Island remains at OPCON 1 on Friday, October 7th. There is a Hurricane Warning for James Island. A state of emergency remains in effect for the Town of James Island. The storm surge on James Island is expected to be worse than it was for Hugo. Residents are urged to follow ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Traffic Alert: Daytime Lane Closures on Fort Johnson Road for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project September 29th, 2016: Traffic Alert: Daytime Lane Closures on Fort Johnson Road for the Harbor View Road Improvements Project Charleston County Government announces crews will be working at the intersection of Fort Johnson Road at Harbor View Road starting Friday, September 30 through Wednesday, October 5 for the Harbor View Road Improvements project. All work is weather permitting. Daytime Lane ... Read more about this.
- Stiles Point Plantation – Upcoming Events! September 07th, 2016: Dear Neighbors, Your HOA Social Committee has been hard at work planning fun social events for our neighborhood. Please see below and “Save the Date” for some exciting things coming up this fall. We would love to see a large turnout so please attend if you can and bring a friend or two – the more the merrier! ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Fox Family Sighted in Harborview Road Area May 02nd, 2016: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, Please see the message below from Kathleen Wilson regarding the fox family that has been seen in the area. Kathleen Wilson from Harbor View: “Regarding the fox, she has a litter of pups. After hearing from a contact at Keeper of the Wild, I learned that if Animal Services, DNR, etc traps them, they are ... Read more about this.
- SPPHOA Annual Oyster Roast Rescheduled February 12th, 2016: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, Due to the ongoing construction in the 5 acre field, the Oyster Roast has been rescheduled for April 9th from 1-5pm. Please make plans to attend and meet your neighbors, enjoy some live music, a jump castle for the kids, and of course some oysters! BYOB and bring a dessert to ... Read more about this.
- Prevention for cold weather January 21st, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Movies & S’mores at the 5 Acre Field – 11/20 6:00 pm November 18th, 2015: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, The Association will be hosting a family movie night at the 5 acre field this Friday, November 20th at 6:00 pm! The movies that will be shown are: 6:00pm – Free Bird (rated PG) 7:30pm – Star Wars V S’mores will be provided. BYOB & BYOC (bring your own chair J). Please make plans to ... Read more about this.
- SPP Family Movie Night 11/13/2015 November 10th, 2015: Hello Stiles Point Plantation Residents, The Association will be hosting a family movie night at the 5 acre field this Friday at 6:00 pm! The movies that will be shown are Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (and possibly Charlie Brown Christmas) followed by Star Wars Episode I for the older kids. Popcorn and hot chocolate will be available. BYOB ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.