Summertrees HOA Spring Cleanup
Dear Summertrees HOA Members,
The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ensure a healthy, vibrant landscape and home throughout the season.
Below are some helpful tips to prepare for spring!
- Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before.
- Pressure wash your home, sidewalks, and any exterior building on your property.
- Paint and repair your shutters, doors, and mailboxes if applicable.
- Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back any dead/dying shrub(s), dead annual plantings, and any other dead/dying plant to prepare for regrowth in the spring.
- Begin to edge your yard, bedding areas, driveway, and sidewalks if applicable.
- Replace any bedding material (pine straw or mulch).
Community Management Group will start looking for these items in April.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Summertrees@nullcmgcharleston.com!