This is the web link page for The Commons At Tanner Plantation. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers to be onsite each Wednesday for 2017 growing season June 22nd, 2017: Attention Tanner Commons Residents: The landscaper has confirmed crews will be onsite for routine weekly service every Wednesday (weather permitting) for the 2017 growing season. The vendor has been made aware of numerous complaints regarding recent service visits and is working to correct these issues immediately. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Landscaping Concerns June 20th, 2017: Good Evening Tanner Commons Residents: The Association is aware of several landscape maintenance concerns regarding poor service and is currently working to update specifications for the community and obtain new bids to replace the current vendor. The landscaper has been notified that recent visits have resulted in unacceptable service and numerous complaints. Rain has been an ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Routine Landscape Service Updates for 2017 March 24th, 2017: Dear Tanner Commons Residents, Spring has finally arrived! Routine landscape maintenance will resume weekly service as we enter the growing season beginning April 1st. Landscapers will be onsite every Tuesday (weather permitting) through September 30th. The Association is responsible for maintaining the front and side yards of each unit per the governing documents for The Commons at Tanner ... Read more about this.
- Tips for Freezing Weather Conditions December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather • Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. • Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. • Cover vents around the foundation of your home. • Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil ... Read more about this.
- Tanner/Foster Creek Trail Update – City of Hanahan September 29th, 2016: Below is the most recent project update and link to the City of Hanahan’s webpage for updates regarding the multi-purpose trail planned for the Tanner/Foster Creek area in Hanahan. https://cityofhanahan.com/tannerfoster-creek-trail-update/ City Council Project Notes: Recent Activity: The project went out for bid in May and three total submittals were received on the May 31,2016 deadline. All three bids ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Citizens Committee Meeting Regarding New Elementary School – Thursday, 8/18/16 @ 6:30pm August 17th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20160817/160819474/hahanan-still-going-around-and-around-about-new-intersection-near-school HANAHAN — Frustrated that school officials haven’t approved plans for a roundabout near a planned school, residents are climbing the political ladder in hopes that someone hears their plea. The Hanahan Citizens Committee for New Elementary School will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Shield of Faith Church. Berkeley County School ... Read more about this.
- Weekly Routine Landscape Service Delayed June 09th, 2016: Routine landscape service has been delayed due to heavy rain earlier this week. Crews will be onsite on Saturday to complete weekly service. Please ensure that yards are free of outdoor furniture, yard art, landscape lighting, hoses, etc. to avoid unnecessary delays and possible damage to personal items by lawn equipment. The landscaper will not be responsible ... Read more about this.
- Weekly Routine Landscape Service Delayed June 01st, 2016: Greenscape has advised that routine landscape service has been postponed until Saturday afternoon due to heavy rain over the Memorial Day weekend, leaving the grounds oversaturated. If the grounds are too soaked when crews arrive Saturday afternoon, they will be pruning within the common areas in lieu of mowing to avoid damaging the turf. Have a wonderful ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley poised to buy Hanahan school site April 12th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier Construction could start soon on a $22 million elementary school in Hanahan, almost a year after it was supposed to open. Hanahan City Council and the Berkeley County School District are expected to discuss the $1.16 million sale of a 21-acre tract on Williams Lane at their respective meetings Tuesday. The ... Read more about this.
- Community Awareness – Tanner Plantation December 11th, 2015: From Neighboring Edgewood Trace Hanahan Police Chief Dennis Turner reports his department is investigating. “Whenever something like this is observed, please call the police immediately and let us get officers out there.” Save this number in your phone for immediate access to Hanahan PD: 843-747-5711 Everyone please be on the lookout for this couple – a man ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 24th, 2015: The scents of pumpkin pie and turkey, football on the big screen or in the backyard and laughter with loved ones: Whatever Thanksgiving means to you, we wish you a joyful day! Read more about this.
- Halloween Safety and Weekend Reminders October 30th, 2015: Halloween is almost here! Just a friendly reminder to watch closely for all the little ghosts and goblins that will be out and about seeking tasty treats. Trick or treaters should be welcomed at homes as indicated by the front lights being on. Please be cautious and maintain an extremely slow speed if driving during trick or treat hours. Daylight ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II September 28th, 2015: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED It’s time for Phase II! Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II – Workers of all types needed October 17th @ 9:00 at the Butterfly & Pollinator Garden located next to the Hanahan Library (1216 Murray Drive). This phase was made possible by a grant from Lowe’s and the participation of the Lowes’ Heroes ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.