This is the web page for Taylor Plantation. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
An interactive web calendar for your amenity center is online at this link.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of the meeting minutes click the link below:
Owners interested in serving on the following committees should send their requests to the Association using the links below:
Capital Improvements Committee
Yard of the Month Committee
Recorded CCR’s and By Laws – Taylor Plantation
Amendment to Bylaws
Amenity Center Rules and Regulations
Taylor Plantation Association Standards
Taylor ARB Application & Guidelines
Taylor ARB Process Violation Policy
Taylor Plant Material Pictures
Recommended plant materials for Taylor Plantation
Taylor Plantation Shed Guidelines
Taylor Plantation Solar Panel Guidelines
Middleton Place Covenants
Delinquent Account Resolution
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 25, 2019 January 29th, 2019: Councilman Ron Brinson January 25, 2019 Rail Crossing Closings Update Dorchester Road Improvements Update Restaurants Apartments Project Bad News Good News Rail Crossings Maintenance – There will be traffic interruptions January 28-31 on major traffic highways, including Ashley Phosphate and Ladson Roads. The sliver of good news is that this upset will be completed about two weeks ... Read more about this.
- November 2018 BOD Meeting Minutes-Taylor Plantation November 12th, 2018: November 7th, 2018 Meeting of Taylor Plantation Property Owners Association Board of Directors Location: Amenity Center Attending: Joe Sakran Tom Spaits Melissa Gunther Kim Shultz Jason Colonna Call to Order at 7:00pm Reviewed and approved Minutes from 9/19/18 BOD meeting. Old Business Trail Maintenance Mulch and equipment in place, work in progress Project will take a few more days than planned due to delivery coordination, free mulch availability & ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Council Updates provided by Councilman Ron Brinson – August 11, 2018 August 13th, 2018: City Government Day! Great opportunity to learn about your city and how it operates. Saturday August 18 from 10 a.m. to noon. Come to City Hall with your family members to meet Mayor Keith Summey and City Council members and department heads. It will be a forum for citizens to meet the folks who make ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates Provided by North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson June 06th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson June 5, 2018 Look for Important Information Flows As The City Moves To Out-Source Sanitation Operations For Its Dorchester County Residents. The Target Is A July 1 Start-up. There Will Be Changes In Curbside Collection Schedules. PARD Grant – This “Parks and Recreation Development” program provides state-funded matching funds grants program for eligible ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates from City of North Charleston Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 May 03rd, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 “SENIOR” CITIZENS AND “PickleBall” – Our city’s new Senior Center at 6255 Dorchester Road is opened and a second one soon will be. If you’re age 50 or older, you’ll want to check out these 11,000 square foot facilities, which feature exercise pools, exercise rooms, and a full array of ... Read more about this.
- Communication Committee Meeting June 28th, 2017: Attention Taylor Plantation Owners, On Thursday, June 29th a communication committee meeting will be held at the amenity center at 6:00 pm. Please plan to attend; we look forward to seeing you out this Thursday. On behalf of your Board of Directors, Zarian Breland Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Taylor Plantation POA Message and Annual Meeting Notice April 07th, 2017: Dear Neighbor, Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are beginning to green up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch ... Read more about this.
- ***Taylor Plantation POA – Message From The Social Committee – Community Event*** January 31st, 2017: Taylor Plantation’s Social Committee presents a Chocolate Soiree. February 12, 2017 6:00pm until 8:00pm at the Taylor Plantation Amenity Center Stop by for sweets, treats & lots of chocolate!! Read more about this.
- Important Message Regarding Association Ponds October 14th, 2016: Taylor Plantation Residents: We have had recent inquiries from homeowners about the proper operation of the ponds. The ponds in our community exist primarily to facilitate storm water drainage and prevent flooding and erosion. Our ponds were engineered under the direction of the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC) to coordinate the drainage ... Read more about this.
- Neighborhood Ice Cream Social August 10th, 2016: Come join us for ice cream and meet the Taylor Board and members of the social committee (Amenity Center, Sunday, August 21st from 4:00PM to 6:00PM). Read more about this.
- 2016 Annual Meeting May 05th, 2016: Attention Taylor Plantation Owners, The 2016 Taylor Plantation Annual Meeting has been rescheduled due to lack of needed quorum and will be held on Tuesday, May 24th at the Faith Assembly Church located at 3001 Landing Parkway, North Charleston, SC. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm and we encourage all members to attend. **THE POA ... Read more about this.
- 2016 Annual Meeting April 15th, 2016: Attention Taylor Plantation Owners, As a reminder, the 2016 annual meeting will be held on Monday, April 25th at Faith Assembly Church located at 3001 Landing Parkway. The meeting will begin at 7PM. If you have not done so already, please fax or scan/email your proxy to CMG ASAP to help us reach quorum. Remember that we ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.