This is the web page for Taylor Plantation. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
An interactive web calendar for your amenity center is online at this link.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your annual meeting minutes click the link below:
Owners interested in serving on the following committees should send their requests to the Association using the links below:
Capital Improvements Committee
Yard of the Month Committee
Amenity Center Rules and Regulations
Taylor Plantation Association Standards
Taylor Plantation Fence Guidelines
Recorded CCR’s and By Laws – Taylor Plantation
Taylor ARC request form
Taylor Plant Material Pictures
Recommended plant materials for Taylor Plantation
Taylor Plantation Shed Guidelines
Taylor Plantation Solar Panel Guidelines
Middleton Place Covenants
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Communication Committee Meeting June 28th, 2017: Attention Taylor Plantation Owners, On Thursday, June 29th a communication committee meeting will be held at the amenity center at 6:00 pm. Please plan to attend; we look forward to seeing you out this Thursday. On behalf of your Board of Directors, Zarian Breland Read more about this.
- Taylor Plantation POA Message and Annual Meeting Notice April 07th, 2017: Dear Neighbor, Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are beginning to green up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch ... Read more about this.
- ***Taylor Plantation POA – Message From The Social Committee – Community Event*** January 31st, 2017: Taylor Plantation’s Social Committee presents a Chocolate Soiree. February 12, 2017 6:00pm until 8:00pm at the Taylor Plantation Amenity CenterStop by for sweets, treats & lots of chocolate!! Read more about this.
- Important Message Regarding Association Ponds October 14th, 2016: Taylor Plantation Residents: We have had recent inquiries from homeowners about the proper operation of the ponds. The ponds in our community exist primarily to facilitate storm water drainage and prevent flooding and erosion. Our ponds were engineered under the direction of the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC) to coordinate the drainage ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- October 2016 District 9 Newsletter September 28th, 2016: DISTRICT 9 Ashley Ridge, Birkdale, Cedar Grove, Indigo Fields, McKewn, Oak Forest , Park at Rivers Edge, Pebble Creek, Pine Valley, Sandpines, Shinnecock, Summer’s Bend, Taylor Plantation, The Abbey, Wescott Commons, Whitehall, The Refuge October 2016 Newsletter What’s New?Zoning- There are two potential requests to change zoning. One is in Wescott where they are requesting to change the ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston, TS Hermine update and sandbag information September 01st, 2016: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – The City of North Charleston and its emergency management personnel are monitoring the activity of Tropical Storm Hermine and preparedness efforts are being closely coordinated with Charleston County Emergency Management Department and fellow area agencies. Sandbags for North Charleston residents can be obtained starting Thursday, September 1 at 8:30am from the North ... Read more about this.
- Neighborhood Ice Cream Social August 10th, 2016: Come join us for ice cream and meet the Taylor Board and members of the social committee (Amenity Center, Sunday, August 21st from 4:00PM to 6:00PM). Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson- District 4 Updates- July 26, 2016 July 26th, 2016: BAD NEWS FOR RECYCLING – CURBSIDE PICKUPS WILL END The city’s curbside recycling pickup services will end August 1 for more than 7,000 North Charleston homes in Dorchester County. This decision comes after nearly a year of efforts to integrate North Charleston’s curbside pickups with Dorchester County’s drop-off recycling locations. Dorchester County, despite support by County Councilmen Larry ... Read more about this.
- 2016 Annual Meeting May 05th, 2016: Attention Taylor Plantation Owners, The 2016 Taylor Plantation Annual Meeting has been rescheduled due to lack of needed quorum and will be held on Tuesday, May 24th at the Faith Assembly Church located at 3001 Landing Parkway, North Charleston, SC. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm and we encourage all members to attend. **THE POA ... Read more about this.
- 2016 Annual Meeting April 15th, 2016: Attention Taylor Plantation Owners, As a reminder, the 2016 annual meeting will be held on Monday, April 25th at Faith Assembly Church located at 3001 Landing Parkway. The meeting will begin at 7PM. If you have not done so already, please fax or scan/email your proxy to CMG ASAP to help us reach quorum. Remember that we ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County District 2 Schools – Early Registration 4K – 1st Grade February 10th, 2016: Attached is information about the Dorchester School District Two early school registration for new students that are entering child development classes, kindergarten, or first grade for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration will be taking place at all twelve district elementary schools April 5, 6, 7, 2016. Children should register at the school that their neighborhood is ... Read more about this.
- A message from North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson – District 4 October 07th, 2015: Councilman Ron Brinson – October 7, 2015 OUR CITY IS RECOVERING from a very rare weather event. At one location just off Patriot Boulevard, rainfall was measured at 17.2 inches – over a 30-hour period. Governor Nikki Haley declared this to be a “1,000- year” event. She may be right. We can all be grateful that ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.