This is the web link page for The Bend. Below you’ll find updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Planned Outage March 24th, 2017: Berkeley Electric Cooperative has 5 (five) substations in the Johns Island District that receive electricity from a lateral 230 KV transmission line owned and operated by Santee Cooper. Due to a severely damaged structure on this transmission line, Berkeley Electric Cooperative will have a brief power outage to allow Santee Cooper to repair this structure ... Read more about this.
- Street Light Out ? February 15th, 2017: If you have a street light out, this is what you can do. Send me the following information: the address of the closest home and the pole number. Email is the best way to pass this information. Once I have spoken to SCE&G the light will be repaired within five days. Read more about this.
- Paying your Home Owners Association Assessment December 20th, 2016: There are several ways to pay your HOA Assessment. Which ever is easiest for you. ≈ Where to send your checks for payment The Bend At River Road HAO P.O. Box 1207 Commerce, GA. 30529 ≈ ... Read more about this.
- Cold Weather upon us December 08th, 2016: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Dry conditions in our area December 01st, 2016: Brush and grass fires can sometimes start from natural causes, like lightning. However, according to the National Fire Protection Association, these types of fires can often be prevented by following a few simple safety rules. General Prevention •Place cigarette butts in metal containers. •Do not throw them on the ground or into vegetation. •Leave fireworks to the ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Control September 07th, 2016: CHARLESTON COUNTY, SC (WCSC) – Mosquito Control has announced that crews will be aerially inspecting and spraying standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout Charleston County. According to officials, the spraying will begin Wednesday, Sept. 7 through Sept. 12. The operation will be conducted between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. Read more about this.
- Reporting Damage September 02nd, 2016: If you have damage or you see damage in the community please report it to CMG with your community’s email address and attach pictures if you can. I hope and pray that all are safe yet if something does happen and it is an emergency call 843-795-8484 listen for the prompts to get you to ... Read more about this.
- Communication with Management Company August 30th, 2016: For your convenience, if you have a question or a concern please email: TheBend@nullcmgcharleston.com. The system CMG now has in place will be able to respond faster to your question or concern. You can still call 843-795-8484 if you would like. Read more about this.
- Information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. June 17th, 2016: With the resent alligator incident in Orlando FL., I would like to share with you some information about alligators and how to keep your family, your pets and yourself safe. What is Considered a Nuisance Alligator? Not all alligators are considered nuisance alligators. The mere presence of an alligator does not qualify it as a nuisance, ... Read more about this.
- Standing Water in Community May 31st, 2016: Is standing water really dangerous? Standing water is a pool of water of any size that does not flow. It can occur after excessive rains, severe storms, from natural events but can also be caused by human induced methods such as an old bucket or abandoned swimming pool. Water that stops flowing in and of itself ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Health for your pet and yourself April 05th, 2016: With Spring upon us more people are coming outside to play, walk, visit and get some fresh air. With that said one thing that will ruin the fun time out in the sun is looking at, smelling or stepping in pet feces. Cleaning up dog poop needs to be done as quickly as possible or you ... Read more about this.
- Annual spring home maintenance routine March 08th, 2016: Take advantage of the moderate temperatures to get a head start on what should be an annual spring home maintenance routine. EXTERIOR INSPECTION “It’s good to do a walk-around of your property, especially after a good rain or storm winter is tough on roofs and chimneys. It can also take its toll on windows, walls, foundations, gutters ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.