Welcome to The Bluffs at Ashley River, where Lowcountry living abounds with front porches and natural settings. The community features pedestrian friendly sidewalks, parks and ponds. Amenities include a cabana, pool, and playground. The Bluffs is also located in the sought after Dorchester 2 school district. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by The Bluffs at Ashley River. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $5.00 payable to The Bluffs at Ashley River. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
If you would like to request a copy of the budget, please click the link below:
Bluffs Recorded Governing Documents
CC&R Highlights . Feb 2014
Bluffs ARB Application
Bluffs Fence Guidelines
Bluffs Owner Information Form
Bluffs Pool Reservation Application
Bluffs Landscape Guidelines
The Bluffs Inspection Policy
The Bluffs Trash Can enclosure detail
The Bluffs Election Policy
The Bluffs Director Code of Ethics
The Bluffs ARB Code of Ethics
The Bluffs Election Application Form
The Bluffs Recorded Amendment: March 2015
Approved Exterior Paint Colors for The Bluffs
Reserve Study Report – The Bluffs at Ashley River
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link. Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Bluffs – Hurricane Preparation September 07th, 2017: Dear Homeowners, In anticipation of Hurricane Irma having an impact in the Low Country, it is the decision of the Board of Directors to begin preparation for some type of weather condition to be a factor within the next few days. We have contacted CMG and Dan Ryan Homes to begin their preparation to include removing ... Read more about this.
- Mark your calendars! The Social Committee has planned a fun summer of activities! April 18th, 2017: THE BLUFFS SPRING GARAGE SALE: Saturday 4/29 from 7am-Noon Please place all items for sale in front of your house or garage. The sale will be advertised in the local newspapers and on Craig’s list. If you are a member of a local social group, please spread the word within your group that it is a ... Read more about this.
- Bluffs at Ashley River Easter Egg Extravaganza this weekend! April 07th, 2017: The Social Committee is so EGGCITED to remind everyone about the fun Spring events taking place this weekend! Join us this Saturday, April 8th in the common area in the back of the neighborhood! We will kick off the party with a Spring Vendor event from 11-1pm. This event will showcase all of the different businesses located right ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- Shamrock Shuffle this weekend! March 08th, 2017: SHAMROCK SHUFFLE: Saturday, March 11th at 4pm Please join us this Saturday, March 11th at 4pm at the Amenities Area (by the pool) for our annual Shamrock Shuffle! Be sure to wear green or rainbow colors! Get creative and decorate your strollers, Power Wheels, wagons and bikes! Bring some noise makers! Let’s have some fun ringing in St ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your property Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- New Board of Directors list with officer notes February 24th, 2017: The Board of Directors is pleased to announce the following officer roles for 2017: Rick Glenn – President Andy McNeal – Vice President John Peek – Secretary Frank Dayton – Treasurer Matt Timmons- Member At Large Read more about this.
- Bluffs 2017 Annual Meeting February 17th, 2017: The 2017 Annual Meeting is Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 2pm at the cul-de-sac at the end of Crossing Water Street near the pool in the community. Please remember to bring a chair and dress to be outside! In order to meet quorum, we need everyone to submit their proxy form prior to the meeting, ... Read more about this.
- Moles and your yard- information from the Staff Horticulturist January 24th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Social Committee Invitation! January 18th, 2017: The Social Committee would like to invite all who are interested in the Social Committee to join us for our first meeting of the year this Sunday, January 22nd at 1pm. Meeting will be held at Heather’s house- 109 ECL. We will be electing new committee chairs and planning the social calendar for 2017. We have a lot ... Read more about this.
- Bluffs Garage Sale, Saturday November 12th from 7am-noon November 01st, 2016: Bluffs Garage Sale, Saturday November 12th from 7am-noon Please place all items for sale in front of your house or garage. The sale will be advertised in the local newspapers and on Craig’s list. If you are a member of a local social group, please spread the word within your group that it is a community-wide ... Read more about this.
- Mosquitos! October 27th, 2016: Your community Board of Directors and CMG are both aware of the mosquito issue in the Community. Unfortunately, with this issue being all over the Charleston area right now, the counties are backed up with treatments. Please rest assured that CMG has been in contact with The Bluffs pond vendor as well as the county ... Read more about this.
- Join us for a Spooktacular event! October 19th, 2016: The Bluffs Pumpkin Carving Party & Movie Night Featuring The Batleys Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest Date: Friday October 28th Time: 6:00pm-10:00pm Location: Amenity Center Carve out some time for an evening filled with lots of fall activities featuring the moving Hocus Pocus, relaxing by fire pits and of course carving pumpkins. The Social Committee will be providing Pizza and some drinks ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Aftermath October 11th, 2016: We hope you and your families are safe. Community Management Group staff was onsite Sunday to assess storm damage and Association related concerns. All issues/concerns will be addressed and work orders will be submitted and prioritized. We are grateful for the expected sunshine this week, as many contractors will have a backlog of work. The landscape crew ... Read more about this.
- Important Post Hurricane Information for Dorchester County Residents October 11th, 2016: Structural and Tree Damage Dorchester County residents who sustained residential structural damage from sustained wind, water damage (due to flooding), or tree damage as a result of Hurricane Matthew should contact Dorchester County at (843) 832-0393 or (843) 562-0393 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org to report the damage. Residents should be prepared to provide the following information: Name: Address (of damaged property): Phone number: Email: Location ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.