This is the web page for Tupelo Plantation HOA. Stay current with important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Tupelo HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Tupelo HOA. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Tupelo Covenants and ByLaws
Tupelo 1st Amendment to the Declaration
Tupelo 2nd Amendment to the Declaration
Tupelo 3rd Amendment to the Declaration
Tupelo 4th Amendment to the Declaration
Tupelo 5th Amendment to the Declaration
Tupelo Plantation ARC Request Form
Tupelo Fence Guidelines
Tupelo Approved Semi-transparent Stain Color Chart for Fences
Tupelo Fence Details
Phase 1 Fence Plan
Phase 2 Fence Plan
Phase 3 Fence Plan
Phase 4 Fence Plan
Phase 5 Fence Plan
Tupelo Row Fence Plan
Tupelo Easement Disclaimer
Tupelo Pool Rules
Town of Mt. Pleasant Laws & Ordinances Regarding Pets
Tupelo HOA Pool Card Registration Form
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- New Landscaper To Begin Servicing Tupelo July 07th, 2017: Good Morning Tupelo Residents, The Developer has confirmed New Leaf Landscape Construction has been contracted as the new landscaper at Tupelo to replace Yard Art. Crews will be onsite to begin service tomorrow morning due to the short holiday week in observance of Independence Day. Saturday will not be their normal scheduled work day each week ... Read more about this.
- Stormwater Pond Problem Solving July 06th, 2017: BEFORE GETTING STARTED, EVERY RESIDENT MUST KNOW… Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services:prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants ... Read more about this.
- Fishkill update June 29th, 2017: Biologists with Lake Doctors were back onsite last Friday morning and confirmed treatments were applied and had settled in the water properly. The stormwater pond located near the amenity center is long, narrow, shallow and subject to full sun exposure throughout most of the day. These issues are contributing factors regarding excess algae accumulations. When ... Read more about this.
- Possible Fishkill Reported in Stormwater Retention Ponds at Tupelo June 22nd, 2017: Good Afternoon Tupelo Residents, Biologists with Lake Doctors began treating excess algae this morning seen in several stormwater retention ponds throughout the community. The Association was made aware of a possible fishkill in the ponds near the amenity center after treatments were administered. Lake Doctors has advised that chemical treatments can often affect PH levels in the ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed Thursday for Extensive Cleaning June 15th, 2017: Good Morning Tupelo Residents! US Aquatics has advised they will be closing the pool this morning to begin extensive cleaning. Shock treatment will be applied to the water today and technicians will return in the morning to complete inline vacuuming and also backwash the filtration system. The pool gates will be locked in order to prevent ... Read more about this.
- Tupelo Pool Closed for Extensive Cleaning June 07th, 2017: Good Morning Tupelo Residents: US Aquatics has advised the pool will be closed today to begin extensive cleaning. The pool will be shocked today and technicians will return on Thursday to brush the pool walls and floor, vacuum the pool and add fresh water prior to reopening. In effort to maintain a safe and healthy pool, residents ... Read more about this.
- Tupelo Community Updates June 05th, 2017: Good Afternoon Tupelo Residents! The Association would like to take a moment to share important updates regarding recent and upcoming vendor changes to improve routine maintenance services for common areas throughout the community. US Aquatic Services recently replaced Lowcountry Aquatics as the licensed pool operator for Tupelo as of May 1st. Please note that there have been recent incidents of ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed Due to Fecal Incident June 01st, 2017: The pool at Tupelo has been temporarily closed due to a reported fecal incident. Please ensure infants and children that are not fully toilet trained wear appropriate swim type diapers at all times while inside the pool area to help further avoid this issue. Per DHEC regulations, the pool must remain closed for a minimum of 24 hours. Residents should contact the ... Read more about this.
- Tupelo Pool Closed Due to Fecal Incident May 19th, 2017: The pool at Tupelo has been temporarily closed due to a fecal incident involving a child on Friday afternoon. Please ensure infants and children that are not fully toilet trained wear appropriate swim type diapers at all times while inside the pool area to help further avoid this issue. Per DHEC regulations, the pool must remain closed for a minimum ... Read more about this.
- Developer Update – Mailboxes @ Tupelo May 10th, 2017: The Developer has advised that work is in process to correct the height of mailboxes within Tupelo per notice received from the US Postal Service. Residents may disregard notices from USPS as the Developer has notified the Postmaster that work has begun to correct this issue. Have a wonderful afternoon! Read more about this.
- Mailboxes @ Tupelo April 21st, 2017: Attention Tupelo Residents The Association has received a few calls from residents regarding notices received from the post office stating that the height of mailboxes there must be adjusted by May 12th. We would like to inform you that the Developer is aware of the issue and has requested a meeting with the Postmaster. Additional updates will be ... Read more about this.
- Tupelo Pool Is Now Open April 03rd, 2017: Greetings Tupelo Residents! The 2017 swim season is now in full swing. The pool at Tupelo will be open from April 1st – September 30th from sunrise to sunset daily. Please ensure to outfit infants and toddlers with swim type diapers to avoid unnecessary pool closures required by SCDHEC for any fecal incident. Residents must be ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste Stations Installed @ Tupelo March 07th, 2017: Good Morning Tupelo Residents! The Association recently installed pet waste stations throughout Tupelo as an added convenience for pet owners throughout the community. As a courtesy to your neighbors, please be sure to properly dispose of your pet’s waste while enjoying a walk through beautiful Tupelo. CMG Maintenance staff will ensure stations are stocked with bags ... Read more about this.
- Town of Mt. Pleasant Pet Ordinances December 16th, 2016: Happy Holidays Tupelo Residents! The Association would like to make residents aware of pet ordinances in place for the Town of Mt. Pleasant. For your convenience, local pet ordinances are available for review on the Tupelo community webpage. Please contact Animal Control should you have any questions or concerns regarding local pet ordinances by dialing ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.