This is the web page for Tupelo Plantation HOA. Stay current with important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Tupelo HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Tupelo HOA. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Tupelo Covenants and ByLaws Text Searchable
Basketball Goal and Play Item Resolution
Tupelo Plantation ARC Request Form
Tupelo Approved Semi-transparent Stain Color Chart for Fences
Tupelo Fence Guidelines
Tupelo Fence Details
Phase 1 Fence Plan
Phase 2 Fence Plan
Phase 3 Fence Plan
Phase 4 Fence Plan
Phase 5 Fence Plan
Tupelo Row Fence Plan
Tupelo Row II Fence Plan
Tupelo Pool Rules
Town of Mt. Pleasant Laws & Ordinances Regarding Pets
Tupelo HOA Pool Card Registration Form
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Tree Removal April 10th, 2018: Please note there are a trees on a walking path across from the playground that will be removed this week. Read more about this.
- Pond Information April 06th, 2018: BEFORE YOU GET STARTED, EVERY RESIDENT MUST KNOW… Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and ... Read more about this.
- Goose Nuisance March 29th, 2018: Dear Owner(s): This is a friendly yet serious reminder about the Local and Federal laws regarding Geese. We all know they can be a nuisance; however, they are Federally Protected Migratory Bird. This means they cannot be removed in any way unless a licensed trapper is handling the removal. I spoke with a Federal DNR agent ... Read more about this.
- Hard Pruning March 29th, 2018: Advantages to hard pruning: The terms pruning and trimming are often used interchangeably,but there is a difference between the two. When you are removing the dead, loose, or infected branches or stems from its respective plant, you are pruning. Trimming, occurs when you are cutting back overgrown plants. Below are some of the many benefits from ... Read more about this.
- Basketball Goal and Play Items March 27th, 2018: Friendly reminder these items need to be placed out of sight when not in use. Read more about this.
- Board Meeting March 21st, 2018: There will be another Board Meeting on March 29th at 6:30 at the Roper Hospital in Classroom 1. Owners are welcome to observe the meeting. If you would like to address the Board, please alert the manager prior so appropriate time can be placed on the agenda for you specifically. Read more about this.
- Pool Opening-March 30th March 14th, 2018: The pool is scheduled to be opened for the season on March 30th. Please be aware if you have a balance on the account, your pool fob will not be activated until in good standing. Please contact CMG as soon as possible to make payment in order to assure access to the amenity. Read more about this.
- New Board Information March 07th, 2018: Dear Owner(s): It is with great pleasure that I introduce your Home Owners Association (HOA) Board of Directors: • John Glyder, President • Andrew Serano, Vice-President • Russ Gilbert, Treasurer • Claudia Page, Secretary • Jennifer Langley, Board Member-At-Large These neighbors have donated their time away from their families to help the HOA run smoothly and consistent with the governing documents. Please ... Read more about this.
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
- MPW – Working Together to Protect Your Water System: A Message from General Manager Clay Duffie January 05th, 2018: Mount Pleasant Waterworks’ Operators are continuing to work around the clock to monitor and manage our water resources. Due to the winter storm, we are experiencing extreme water demands. As we move through the next few days water lines will begin to thaw; we expect customers to experience leaks in their irrigation systems and water ... Read more about this.
- Icy Conditions Precautions January 04th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- How to Deal with Frozen Pipes January 02nd, 2018: Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to basements. Close garage doors. Insulate exposed pipes ... Read more about this.
- Tupelo Annual Meeting – Tonight @ 6pm Palmetto Presbyterian Church November 14th, 2017: Dear Neighbor, Just a friendly reminder that the Tupelo Annual Meeting will be held tonight at Palmetto Presbyterian Church, located at 1720 Carolina Park Blvd. Mt Pleasant, 29466. The meeting will begin promptly at 6pm. The objective for tonight’s meeting will be for members to vote in order to elect a new homeowner board. Election results will be announced ... Read more about this.
- Board Member Candidate Withdrawn October 27th, 2017: Attention Tupelo Residents: The Nominating Committee has advised that Vincent Pace has withdrawn his nomination for the Board of Directors. There are five nominees remaining that include: Russell Gilbert John Glyder Jennifer Langley Claudia Page Andrew Serano Self-nominations will also be made from the floor at the upcoming meeting. If you do not plan to attend the meeting, you may submit a your ... Read more about this.
- Meet the Nominees – Thursday, Nov. 2nd 6:30-7:30pm Tupelo Amenity Center October 27th, 2017: Attention Tupelo Residents: The Nominating Committee is pleased to announce a “Meet the Nominees” gathering at the Amenity Center to be held on Thursday, November 2nd, from 6:30-7:30pm. This is an excellent opportunity to participate in the governance of your community and we encourage all to attend. Thank you. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.