This is the web page for Tupelo Plantation HOA. Stay current with important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Tupelo HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Tupelo HOA. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Tupelo Covenants and ByLaws
Tupelo 1st Amendment to the Declaration
Tupelo 2nd Amendment to the Declaration
Tupelo 3rd Amendment to the Declaration
Tupelo 4th Amendment to the Declaration
Tupelo 5th Amendment to the Declaration
Tupelo Plantation ARC Request Form
Tupelo Fence Guidelines
Tupelo Approved Semi-transparent Stain Color Chart for Fences
Tupelo Fence Details
Phase 1 Fence Plan
Phase 2 Fence Plan
Phase 3 Fence Plan
Phase 4 Fence Plan
Phase 5 Fence Plan
Tupelo Row Fence Plan
Tupelo Easement Disclaimer
Tupelo Pool Rules
Town of Mt. Pleasant Laws & Ordinances Regarding Pets
Tupelo HOA Pool Card Registration Form
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
- MPW – Working Together to Protect Your Water System: A Message from General Manager Clay Duffie January 05th, 2018: Mount Pleasant Waterworks’ Operators are continuing to work around the clock to monitor and manage our water resources. Due to the winter storm, we are experiencing extreme water demands. As we move through the next few days water lines will begin to thaw; we expect customers to experience leaks in their irrigation systems and water ... Read more about this.
- Icy Conditions Precautions January 04th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- How to Deal with Frozen Pipes January 02nd, 2018: Disconnect and drain garden hoses. Cover outside faucets with insulating foam covers. Turn off water to outside faucets, if available, and open valves on faucets to allow them to drain. Turn off sprinkler system and blow compressed air through the lines to drain them. Close or cover foundation vents under house and windows to basements. Close garage doors. Insulate exposed pipes ... Read more about this.
- Tupelo Annual Meeting – Tonight @ 6pm Palmetto Presbyterian Church November 14th, 2017: Dear Neighbor, Just a friendly reminder that the Tupelo Annual Meeting will be held tonight at Palmetto Presbyterian Church, located at 1720 Carolina Park Blvd. Mt Pleasant, 29466. The meeting will begin promptly at 6pm. The objective for tonight’s meeting will be for members to vote in order to elect a new homeowner board. Election results will be announced ... Read more about this.
- Board Member Candidate Withdrawn October 27th, 2017: Attention Tupelo Residents: The Nominating Committee has advised that Vincent Pace has withdrawn his nomination for the Board of Directors. There are five nominees remaining that include: Russell Gilbert John Glyder Jennifer Langley Claudia Page Andrew Serano Self-nominations will also be made from the floor at the upcoming meeting. If you do not plan to attend the meeting, you may submit a your ... Read more about this.
- Meet the Nominees – Thursday, Nov. 2nd 6:30-7:30pm Tupelo Amenity Center October 27th, 2017: Attention Tupelo Residents: The Nominating Committee is pleased to announce a “Meet the Nominees” gathering at the Amenity Center to be held on Thursday, November 2nd, from 6:30-7:30pm. This is an excellent opportunity to participate in the governance of your community and we encourage all to attend. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Tupelo 2017 Annual/Transition Meeting – November 14th @ 6pm October 19th, 2017: The Tupelo Homeowners Association Annual/Transition Meeting will be held November 14th, 2017 at 6:00 pm at Palmetto Presbyterian Church located at 1720 Carolina Park Blvd. Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466. The primary purpose for conducting the Annual/Transition Meeting is to comply with the requirements of the Association’s By-Laws and for the Board of Directors and applicable committee ... Read more about this.
- Tupelo Homeowner Board Nominees October 18th, 2017: Attention Tupelo Residents: Below are nominees to be included in the upcoming homeowner board election provided by the Tupelo Nominating Committee: RUSSELL GILBERT 18 years professional experience in finance. Currently Director of Finance at Blackbaud. Have managed direct and matrixed finance teams both in current role and in previous roles for combined seven years. Key finance consultant supporting the awarded ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators October 10th, 2017: The Association is aware that a baby alligator has made its home in the pond on Triple Crown Court. Per SCDNR regulations, the alligator will be tested by Gator Getters. If deemed to be a threat, the alligator will be removed and destroyed. It’s important for residents not to feed alligators and other wildlife within ... Read more about this.
- Nominating Committee Appointed for the Upcoming Board Election October 04th, 2017: Attention Tupelo Residents: A Nominating Committee consisting of volunteer members within the community has been appointed to qualify candidates interested in running in the Board of Directors election to be held at the upcoming Annual/Transition meeting for Tupelo HOA. Russell A. Jackson has been appointed as Chair of the Nominating Committee, working alongside Jeff Eulau and ... Read more about this.
- Important Community Updates – Tupelo September 29th, 2017: Attention Tupelo Residents! Below are current updates regarding your community: Pool/Amenity Center The 2017 swim season will come to a close on Saturday, September 30th. The pool will be closed as of Sunday, October 1st. US Aquatic Services will be onsite to begin winterizing the pool facility and storing pool furniture. It is important that residents do not ... Read more about this.
- Mosquitoes! September 25th, 2017: Recent rains and the slow movement of water through ill-maintained wetlands are creating favorable conditions for mosquitoes. Dorchester and Charleston counties provide control-spraying. This link provides a summary of Dorchester County’s abatement services and an online form for requesting abatement services. https://www.dorchestercountysc.gov/services/code-enforcement/mosquito-control/request-mosquito-spraying If you live in Charleston County, this link provides an online request for service: http://www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/public-works/work-order-request.php Read more about this.
- Tupelo Landscaping Updates per New Leaf September 19th, 2017: Good Afternoon Tupelo Residents! New Leaf Landscape Construction has provided the following updates regarding landscape improvements at Tupelo: Grading and Hydroseed New Leaf crews initiated the process today along Tupelo Branch Row and will continue with all of the remaining grading and tilling this week. Hydroseed applications are scheduled to take place either the latter part of this week or early ... Read more about this.
- Tupelo – Pool is Open September 13th, 2017: Attention Tupelo Residents: The pool is now open and ready for swimming. Have a wonderful afternoon! Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.