This is the web page for University Park. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Hurricane Preparedness September 07th, 2017: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the porches, patios and fronts of all homes. Unsecured items can become flying missiles ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston, TS Hermine update and sandbag information September 01st, 2016: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – The City of North Charleston and its emergency management personnel are monitoring the activity of Tropical Storm Hermine and preparedness efforts are being closely coordinated with Charleston County Emergency Management Department and fellow area agencies. Sandbags for North Charleston residents can be obtained starting Thursday, September 1 at 8:30am from the North ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Prevention for cold weather January 21st, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
- Stormy Weekend Weather October 01st, 2015: With the threat for stormy weather this weekend we would like to remind you to secure any loose objects around the outside of homes and on porches and patios should the weather get bad. Read more about this.
- NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet July 10th, 2015: The season for extreme weather is upon us. Please click on the link below for important contact information provided by NOAA for the 2015 Hurricane Season. Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Natural Mosquito Control – Horticulturist News March 20th, 2015: The CMG Horticulturist shared some valuable information with us that is helpful to all who live in the Lowcountry and deal with pesky mosquitos! Put any of the following plants in your garden or on your patio this summer- mosquitos absolutely hate them! Lemon Thyme Lavender Lemon Balm Basil Lemongrass Catnip Rosemary Garlic Marigolds I hope this information helps in even a small way to make ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Clean Up Day March 10th, 2015: Hello Leaders, It’s that time of year!! With our new Affiliation with Keep America Beautiful, Hanahan’s Annual Cleanup is now part of the “The Great American Cleanup”. Attached is the Go Green/Keep It Clean flyer which tells about the cleanup, and also a registration form. We sincerely hope that each of you as leaders in your ... Read more about this.
- Street Parking is Prohibited in University Park January 30th, 2015: Please ensure all vehicles are parked in your driveway or garage. Street parking is prohibited per the governing documents of your Association. Street parking is not only unsightly, it restricts navigation of the streets in your community and can create serious delays for emergency responders in your area. Thank you for your assistance in continuing to ... Read more about this.
- 2015 Assessment January 12th, 2015: Your Board of Directors recently met and approved your operating budget for 2015. To meet the financial requirements to operate University Park, budgets are carefully followed. Member Assessments are what funds the operating budget. Statements have been sent out to all homeowners. The Benefited Neighborhood and Annual Assessments amounts will remain the same for 2015. Please make sure ... Read more about this.
- Flowertown Festival April 04th, 2014: For those of you new to the area, the Flowertown Festival is this weekend, starts today and runs through Sunday. If you have not been before it is worth the trip. Have a great and safe weekend. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.