This is the web page for Village Green. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
For amenity information, please visit the Village Green Recreation Association’s page at this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Trash Collection Schedule – City of Charleston September 19th, 2017: When placing debris on the curb, citizens should sort based on the following (C.H.E.A.T.) categories for collection: C – Construction debris (building materials, drywall, lumber, carpet, furniture, etc.) H – Hazardous waste (oils, batteries, pesticides, paints, cleaning supplies, etc.) E – Electronics (televisions, computers, radios, stereos, DVD players/VCRs, etc.) A – Appliances (Refrigerators, washers/dryers, freezers, air conditioners, stoves, etc.) T – ... Read more about this.
- Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma The City of Charleston has a limited number of free sandbags available to assist residents who anticipate localized flooding. Distribution will begin September 7th, at 8 a.m. The sandbags may be picked up from the following locations: • City of Charleston Bees Ferry Fire Station at ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- Important Information from Charleston County Sheriff’s Office June 14th, 2017: For your information – this was posted today, 6/14/17, from the City of Charleston Police Department Facebook Page: “We would like to alert residents of James Island and West Ashley that we received information from the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office, that there have been reports of burglaries in those areas that are being done by two ... Read more about this.
- Village Green Community Yard Sale 4/29/2017 April 07th, 2017: Read more about this.
- Assessment Late Fees January 19th, 2017: Attention All Village Green & Village Green Rec Homeowners! On behalf of CMG, we would like to apologize for the billing error in your community. After investigating the mattering, it seems as some correspondences were distributed with some date discrepancies as mistake on our part and we sincerely apologize. Due to the error, CMG, has agreed to ... Read more about this.
- Village Green HOA Online Proxy January 05th, 2017: Dear Village Green HOA Homeowners, The Village Green Homeowners’ Association Annual Meeting is January 31st at 7pm at St. Andrews Methodist Church on Hwy 61. In order to meet quorum, the Association needs everyone to complete the proxy form, even if you plan to attend. New this year, you have the easy and efficient ability to complete ... Read more about this.
- CMG Office Holiday Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The CMG office will be closed in observance of the Holidays on December 24th, December 26th, and January 2nd. We hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Holiday Trash Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The City of Charleston employees will have Monday, December 26th and Monday, January 2nd off in observance of the Holidays. The garbage and trash collection will be postponed by one day. Have a great day and a Happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- Remember to Lock Your Doors December 14th, 2016: Thieves have targeted fitness locations in several local areas. This is a very preventable situation. These may occur at formal gyms, yoga studios, dance studios, pools, tennis courts, or any similar location. Thieves observe the fact that many folks going to the gym take minimal possessions inside – often just their phone and keys with a ... Read more about this.
- Helpful Tips to Help Prevent Freezing Pipes This Winter December 07th, 2016: Below are some tips to help prevent your pipes from freezing this winter: Before Freezing WeatherWrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Police Department- Halloween Safety Tips October 26th, 2016: Have a happy Halloween, but remember the following tips and applicable rules.Halloween Safety TIPS FOR TRICK-OR-TREATERS * Carry a flashlight with you for visibility. * Always stay in a group with an adult! * Never enter a stranger’s house or car for a treat! * Always walk on the sidewalk. If there is no sidewalk, walk on the grass away ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Hurricane Matthew Recovery Update October 25, 2016 October 26th, 2016: City of Charleston Hurricane Matthew Recovery Update October 25, 2016 Charleston, S.C.—Today, a total of 29 trucks were out in the City of Charleston collecting trash and debris, with City crews continuing to work 12-hour shifts. Both city and contractor trucks were collecting trash and debris on the upper peninsula, West Ashley (both inside and outside of ... Read more about this.
- Fall Festival October 13th, 2016: Please come out and join the Village Green Community in enjoying a Fall Festival this Saturday, October 15th, from 12pm-3pm located on the field behind the pool. The Board asks if you are attending the festival to please bring a side dish, if possible, for everyone to enjoy. The rest of the food will be ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.