This is the web page for Village Green. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
For amenity information, please visit the Village Green Recreation Association’s page at this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Alligators June 01st, 2018: Dear Village Green Homeowners, We have been notified of some Alligator activity in the neighborhood. Last year in August, the Board held an informational meeting and presentation regarding Alligators by a wildlife expert. If you were unable to attend, the information below will be helpful to you. With so many ponds within the Community and the ... Read more about this.
- Village Green Community Yard Sale April 20th, 2018: Get ready for the best community yard sale in West Ashley – the Village Green Community Yard Sale! Lots of great deals for you, more room in our garages for us!! Everything must go! This year we will have VG Sale Central at the Recreation Association field behind the pool! Come on down to Village ... Read more about this.
- Village Green HOA Board Candidates January 18th, 2018: The Village Green HOA would like to announce the Board Candidates for the 2018 Annual Meeting. During the Annual Meeting the candidates will be able to stand up and give a brief description of their background and why they would make a great Board Member to represent your community. Please see below the candidates running ... Read more about this.
- Trash Collection Schedule – City of Charleston September 19th, 2017: When placing debris on the curb, citizens should sort based on the following (C.H.E.A.T.) categories for collection: C – Construction debris (building materials, drywall, lumber, carpet, furniture, etc.) H – Hazardous waste (oils, batteries, pesticides, paints, cleaning supplies, etc.) E – Electronics (televisions, computers, radios, stereos, DVD players/VCRs, etc.) A – Appliances (Refrigerators, washers/dryers, freezers, air conditioners, stoves, etc.) T – ... Read more about this.
- Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma The City of Charleston has a limited number of free sandbags available to assist residents who anticipate localized flooding. Distribution will begin September 7th, at 8 a.m. The sandbags may be picked up from the following locations: • City of Charleston Bees Ferry Fire Station at ... Read more about this.
- Important Information from Charleston County Sheriff’s Office June 14th, 2017: For your information – this was posted today, 6/14/17, from the City of Charleston Police Department Facebook Page: “We would like to alert residents of James Island and West Ashley that we received information from the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office, that there have been reports of burglaries in those areas that are being done by two ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Village Green Community Yard Sale 4/29/2017 April 07th, 2017: Read more about this.
- Assessment Late Fees January 19th, 2017: Attention All Village Green & Village Green Rec Homeowners! On behalf of CMG, we would like to apologize for the billing error in your community. After investigating the mattering, it seems as some correspondences were distributed with some date discrepancies as mistake on our part and we sincerely apologize. Due to the error, CMG, has agreed to ... Read more about this.
- Village Green HOA Online Proxy January 05th, 2017: Dear Village Green HOA Homeowners, The Village Green Homeowners’ Association Annual Meeting is January 31st at 7pm at St. Andrews Methodist Church on Hwy 61. In order to meet quorum, the Association needs everyone to complete the proxy form, even if you plan to attend. New this year, you have the easy and efficient ability to complete ... Read more about this.
- CMG Office Holiday Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The CMG office will be closed in observance of the Holidays on December 24th, December 26th, and January 2nd. We hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Holiday Trash Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The City of Charleston employees will have Monday, December 26th and Monday, January 2nd off in observance of the Holidays. The garbage and trash collection will be postponed by one day. Have a great day and a Happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- Remember to Lock Your Doors December 14th, 2016: Thieves have targeted fitness locations in several local areas. This is a very preventable situation. These may occur at formal gyms, yoga studios, dance studios, pools, tennis courts, or any similar location. Thieves observe the fact that many folks going to the gym take minimal possessions inside – often just their phone and keys with a ... Read more about this.
- Helpful Tips to Help Prevent Freezing Pipes This Winter December 07th, 2016: Below are some tips to help prevent your pipes from freezing this winter: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Police Department- Halloween Safety Tips October 26th, 2016: Have a happy Halloween, but remember the following tips and applicable rules. Halloween Safety TIPS FOR TRICK-OR-TREATERS * Carry a flashlight with you for visibility. * Always stay in a group with an adult! * Never enter a stranger’s house or car for a treat! * Always walk on the sidewalk. If there is no sidewalk, walk on the grass away ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.