This is the web page for Wappoo Landing. Below you’ll find community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Wappoo Landing Building Painting – Phase 2/Pressure Washing May 24th, 2017: Good afternoon Wappoo Landing residents, Please note that there is a change in price to have Superior View clean the interior of the screened porches. Superior View will wash the enclosed screen porch for an additional $150 to be paid by the homeowner directly to Superior View. Please call their office at 216-7522 to schedule this. ... Read more about this.
- Natural Mosquito Control – Horticulturist News March 20th, 2015: The CMG Horticulturist shared some valuable information with us that is helpful to all who live in the Lowcountry and deal with pesky mosquitos! Put any of the following plants in your garden or on your patio this summer- mosquitos absolutely hate them! Lemon Thyme Lavender Lemon Balm Basil Lemongrass Catnip Rosemary Garlic Marigolds I hope this information helps in even a small way to make ... Read more about this.
- 2015 Assessment Reminder January 14th, 2015: Hello Wappoo Landing residents, Hope your New Year is off to a great start. Please remember, your January monthly assessment was due on January 1, 2015. The monthly Assessment is considered late after January 15, 2015. Just as a reminder, you can pay your HOA assessment in several ways: 1) Detach the bottom portion of your statement and mail ... Read more about this.
- Merry Christmas to You All! December 23rd, 2014: Community Management Group on behalf of the Board of Directors would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. 2014 was another successful year for the Association as we were able to continue to improve our community. We would like to thank the Board of Directors for all their continuous efforts in making community a ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting April 04th, 2014: The Annual Meeting will be on April 23rd, 6PM at the Crab House. I am Terry Williams, your new Community Manager. I look forward to meeting you there. Read more about this.
- Wappoo Landing Landscaping Schedule February 11th, 2014: Please note that starting February 17th, 2014, the Greenery will be on-site on Thursdays. As Chad Stilley was promoted, Kyle Morton will be the supervisor for the Wappoo Landing landscaping team. Please contact email@example.com with questions and concerns. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Tree Work and other Exterior Maintenance August 30th, 2013: Good Afternoon Wappoo Landing, Your Association is currently getting estimates for an annual tree trimming, which will be immediately followed by the annual application of pine straw. When the tree trimming does get underway, Community Management Group will send out notice of the dates due to excessive noise from the equipment. The Association would also like ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.