This is the web page for Wedgewood Townhomes. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: Attention Wedgewood Town Home Residents: With the anticipation of Hurrican Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on patios and fronts of all units. Unsecured ... Read more about this.
- FEMA suggested emergency kit information September 06th, 2017: With Hurricane Irma in the forefront of everyone’s mind, below is a list of recommended items to included in a basic emergency supply kit. This list is supplied by FEMA. Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food Battery-powered or ... Read more about this.
- Pet Owner Responsibilities August 30th, 2017: As a reminder, while dogs can make wonderful companions, they unfortunately are also one of the pets most widely complained against. Dog owners can avoid having their pets become a nuisance through proper care and supervision. LEASHES – While owners may derive great joy from their dogs, it is important to consider those that do not ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers and Rain August 10th, 2017: With the large amounts of rain received these past few weeks, the turf maintenance has been disrupted for the Community. The Association is working with the landscape crews to see all areas are maintained as soon as possible. Turf will not be cut if there is a chance of causing ruts in the ground. Once ... Read more about this.
- Vehicle Parking August 01st, 2017: Just a reminder owners should only utilize parking spaces they own. Please do not park in another homeowner’s spot or your vehicle may be removed by that owner. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Termite Reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately contact the Association and we in turn will have the Termite Contractor out to assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- Gutter cleaning reminder March 06th, 2017: The Association would like to remind owners of the need to routinely insure gutters are clear of dirt, leaves and debris. By insuring the water can properly flow off the roofs into the gutters and out the downspouts, erosion of the rear yards will be reduced or eliminated. Thank you in advance for checking the ... Read more about this.
- Public Meetings Regarding Redevelopment of Former Carolina Nurseries Site January 04th, 2017: You are invited to a PUBLIC MEETING regarding the redevelopment concept for CAROLINA GROVES (the site of the former Carolina Nurseries). DATES AND TIMES: JANUARY 1OTH AND 17TH 6:00PM TO 7:00PM MEETING LOCATION: FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF MONCKS CORNER (CORNER OF BEN BARRON LANE AND HWY. 52) 1504 HIGHWAY 52, MONCKS CORNER 29461 The Development Team will give a brief project overview. There will ... Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 28th, 2016: Many owners will be discarding their Christmas tree in the coming days. Please find below a link to the Berkeley County Recycling sites for your convenience. Happy New Year! http://www.bcwsa.com/convenience-drop-sites Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste September 20th, 2016: Just a reminder to be a courteous pet owner when walking your dog. Please remember it is your responsibility to pick up your pets waste. As the weather is beginning to cool down a bit, there will be more and more children playing outside and in the common areas. Let’s keep the green area’s clean ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Services September 16th, 2016: Just a quick heads up concerning the landscape service in many areas of the community this week. Due to the recent rains, many areas are too wet to cut without causing damage to the turf leaving very unattractive ruts. The Association is aware and working the landscapers to re-schedule service to all affected areas once ... Read more about this.
- End of Summer Crime July 28th, 2016: With the end of Summer, a spike in crime is often seen. While no reported issues in within the community have been received, the Association wanted to remind owners of a few key prevention tips. Thank you!Make sure all exterior doors and windows are properly closed and locked when you leave. Many burglaries occur because people do ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.