This is the web link page for Wellborn. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like a copy of your Meeting Minutes or Newsletter click the link below:
Current Minutes or Newsletter
Wellborn/Community Living Guidelines for Wellborn Crossing.pdf
Wellborn Covenants & By Laws (OCR)
Wellborn ACC request form
Wellborn Fence Guidelines
Wellborn ARB Fence Application
Wellborn/Recorded Amendment to Restrictions.PDF
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Hurricane Irma September 06th, 2017: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, porches, patios, yards, etc. Unsecured items can become flying missiles causing ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- Goodbye, Matthew October 10th, 2016: As we say goodbye to Hurricane Matthew, property assessments and clean up are underway. All damages will be recorded and priortized according to severity and your issue is important to us. First, assessments of the property will need to be completed and any emergency items addressed (down power lines, roof penetrations, access, etc…). After these emergency ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Area Flooding October 04th, 2015: The state of South Carolina is experiencing extreme weather and unprecedented flooding. Your personal safety is top priority and it is important for you to stay informed during this weather event. If you experiencing a life threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately. The Governor of SC has encouraged residents to stay off the roads. In addition, ... Read more about this.
- AREA CODE UPDATE from Hargray September 14th, 2015: What is an area code overlay? An overlay is the addition of another area code to the same geographic area as an existing area code. You won’t have to change your existing area code or phone number, but it does require you to dial the area code and the 7-digit number for all calls. In South ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Flooding Warning August 27th, 2015: Please be aware that higher tides are expected in the coming days and that the City of Charleston has issued a notice to watch for flooded streets. This is especially true downtown and on waterfront property. Please do not drive through deep water as this may cause your car to stall and/or flood. Have a great weekend! Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Removal March 09th, 2015: As spring comes to Charleston, alligators will be making their way through and often stop in community ponds for a visit. The below information is from the SCDOR and will hopefully provide answers to many of the questions you may have. Please be reminded that there is no “relocation” or “re-homing” program for alligators and that any ... Read more about this.
- Beware of snakes March 04th, 2015: Be aware that the snakes are wanting this winter over as much as we all do. Read more about this.
- Stop, don’t chop your Crape Myrtles! February 10th, 2015: Just because your neighbors butcher their crepe myrtles doesn’t mean you should too. Here’s how to fix past mistakes and prune them right.Steve BenderEach Saturday morning after football season ends, legions of bored men armed with saws and loppers emerge from their garages to commit “crepe murder.” They needlessly reduce majestic crepe myrtles to ugly ... Read more about this.
- Police Investigate Dozens of Daytime Burglaries in Summerville Area (courtesy of News 2) February 02nd, 2015: SUMMERVILLE, SC – In Summerville, police say since December 1st there have been about 30 burglaries – and what’s suspicious about many of them is that they are happening during the day. News 2 spoke with Captain John Rogers of the Summerville Police Department who thinks it’s two separate groups breaking into homes for a quick ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.