This is the web page for West Point. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page.
To request meeting minutes for West Point, please click HERE.
To request a 2017 budget summary for West Point, please click HERE.
2017 Hurricane Guide
West Point Governing Documents
West Point ARB Approval
West Point Discussion Form
West Point March and April Events
West Point Recorded Second Amendment of Restrictive Covenants
West Point 2017 Ballot Results
NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
Private Property Owner Information: (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by CMG staff.)
West Point Most Recent Annual Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- West Point Homeowners Association Annual Meeting April 04th, 2018: Dear West Point Homeowner, West Point Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held May 1, 2018 at the Mount Pleasant Waterworks Building at 1619 Rifle Range Road. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm sharp, and we encourage all to attend. Please arrive promptly. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the ... Read more about this.
- Carriage Light Bulbs March 06th, 2018: Hello West Point Homeowners, Please take notice that the board will be inspecting the carriage lights throughout the community very soon. These lights help deter crime and mischief throughout the community and should be on from dusk to dawn. If you know your carriage light bulb is out please replace it as soon as possible. Many ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: Hello West Point Property Owners, With Hurricane Irma looking to make its way towards the east coast, the board of your homeowner’s association wants to make sure everyone stays safe during the hurricane should it come to Charleston. Please see attached the 2017 South Carolina Hurricane Guide. This guide has important information regarding hurricane emergency contacts, ... Read more about this.
- Friendly Reminder July 17th, 2017: Hello West Point Homeowners, Remember to lock vehicles, garage doors, house entry, sheds, gates, bikes, tools, etc. Thieves arrested in West Point over the weekend. Don’t make it easy for them. If you see suspicious activity please call Mt Pleasant Police. They are happy to send an officer to check the neighborhood. Thank you Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder May 15th, 2017: Good Afternoon West Point Residents, This is a reminder that the West Point Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 16th at the Mount Pleasant Waterworks Building at 1619 Rifle Range Rd. The meeting will start at 7:00 pm. Please arrive a few minutes early to sign in. If you have any questions ... Read more about this.
- West Point – March & April Events March 08th, 2017: Hello West Point Homeowners, The West Point Board members and committees have been diligently working for your community! Please find a PDF name “West Point March April Events” describing all the fun, exciting, and community-building events they have planned for you during the months of March and April. Enjoy! West Point March and April Events Read more about this.
- Update From The Board February 21st, 2017: West Point Residents Thank you to those residents that attended the December 6, 2016 Round Table Discussion. Be on the lookout for notification about a neighborhood workday in March. Also, the Annual Meeting has been tentatively scheduled for May 16, 2017. The HOA Board is in the process of reviewing our current covenants for changes and ... Read more about this.
- West Point Entrance December 08th, 2016: Hello Residents, The Board is pleased to announce that after three years and three different landscaping companies The Board of Directors has approved the Charleston Lawn Company to restore the West Point entrance. This has been a long anticipated task and we hope all residents are as excited as we are to see the revamping of ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Post Meeting Announcements December 06th, 2016: Good Afternoon Residents, The Board appreciates everyone who showed up at the meeting last night and we missed those who could not make it. The Board thought the meeting went smooth and felt some good ideas were discussed. At the meeting everyone received a Discussion Form to write down ideas, concerns, solutions, etc.. If you did not ... Read more about this.
- December 5th Meeting November 28th, 2016: Hello West Point Residents, This is an announcement that the West Point HOA will be having a meeting on December 5th at 7:00 pm. The meeting will be held at the Mt. Pleasant Waterworks Bldg. at 1619 Rifle Range Rd Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465. The purpose of the meeting will be to introduce the new management ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.