Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Inspection Policy Details (abbreviated)
Annual Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
White Gables Covenants & By Laws (OCR)
White Gables PUD Phase IV Approval & Amendment
White Gables Final Phase Site Approved Site Plan
White Gables Pool Rules
Clubhouse Rental Application
NON-OWNER Clubhouse Rental Application
ARB non-structural application
ARB remodeling application
Fence Restrictions from Covenants
Approved exterior paint color chart (Application to change paint color is required)
Guideline Information for Compliance Fee
Town of Summerville Ordinances
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- White Gables Annual Meeting – Tonight @ 6:30pm August 26th, 2015: The annual meeting for White Gables HOA will be held tonight at 6:30pm at the clubhouse. The Association has transitioned from Declarant control to a homeowner Board. As the Association is now considered a Class A membership, quorum requirements outlined in the By-Laws must be met at the designated time of the annual meeting in order to ... Read more about this.
- White Gables 2nd Annual National Night Out Event – Tuesday, August 4th July 31st, 2015: Just a reminder that White Gables will be hosting our second National Night Out event on Tuesday, August 4th, from 6-7:30 pm. Night Out is an annual nationwide event to get people involved in community watch at a local level, inform neighborhoods about crime and safety and get out and meet each other and form friendships. ... Read more about this.
- Kiddie Pool Temporarily Closed Due to Damaged Decking July 31st, 2015: The kiddie pool is temporarily closed due a damage to the concrete pool decking at the each of the pool. Due to safety concerns, please do not access the kiddie pool area until it has been officially re-opened once necessary repairs have been completed. Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet July 09th, 2015: The season for extreme weather is upon us. Please click on the links below for important contact information provided by NOAA for the 2015 Hurricane Season. NOAA Extreme Weather Information 2015 NOAA Extreme Weather Information 2015 pg 2 Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Routine Landscaping Services Delayed July 07th, 2015: Routine landscape maintenance scheduling has been erratic for the past few weeks due to severe weather. Routine mowing is typically scheduled for each Thursday. However, due to the long holiday weekend, Green Acres will be mowing on Friday, weather permitting. Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- White Gables July 4th Pot Luck Social – Saturday 3-5pm July 03rd, 2015: Come out and join your friends and neighbors for a community pot luck social at the clubhouse on Saturday from 3-5pm . Please bring a covered dish to share. There will be a community fireworks display at dark near the Germander pond. On behalf of the Association, your Board of Directors and everyone here at CMG, we wish you a safe ... Read more about this.
- Pools will re-open @ 10am July 03rd, 2015: The pools will re-open this morning at 10am. To prevent possible illness and unnecessary pool closures due to fecal contamination, the CDC recommends that all swimmers take the following steps to prevent infections while swimming: CDC recommends that parents of young children also take the following steps: •Keep feces and other contaminants out of the water. ◦Do not swim ... Read more about this.
- Pools Closed Due To Fecal Incidents July 01st, 2015: Per SCDHEC requirements, the pools are closed for the next 24-48 hours due to fecal matter found in multiple areas of the pool at White Gables this evening. Please visit your community webpage for updates on re-opening the pools. Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Community Updates, Landscaping Issues and Round Table Meeting Scheduled for July June 26th, 2015: Greetings White Gables HOA Members! Here are a few recent updates we’d like to share with you. A transitional homeowner Board is now in place for White Gables HOA. The management team recently met with the Board to discuss ongoing issues with the current landscaper. Pruning and trimming of shrubs located at the soccer field area ... Read more about this.
- Boat Storage and Pool Updates June 03rd, 2015: The boat storage gate was left unlocked recently as a resident exited the facility. Please be sure to securely lock the gate once you have exited the storage facility so that fellow residents’ property is secure in the storage facility. Please be sure to adhere to the pool rules for your community. Rules are posted at ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system June 01st, 2015: Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system. Residents are asked to take an online survey available at www.dorchestercounty.net through the end of June. In addition, information meetings throughout the county will include a brief presentation of the master plan, a question-and-answer session and an opportunity to provide written comments. The meetings schedule ... Read more about this.
- Tree cutting in Summerville to cause street closures April 26th, 2015: Central Avenue between West Carolina and Simmons Avenue will be closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (April 27th – 29th) between 9am and 3pm will tree limbs are pruned away from power lines. Carolina Tree Service has been contracted by SCE&G to complete this project. Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Non-profit raising money for veterans on Lowcountry Giving Day April 21st, 2015: Family Services, Inc. (FSI) is participating in the Lowcountry Giving Day online fundraising initiative sponsored by the Coastal Community Foundation on Tuesday, May 5, 2015. FSI will receive a matched dollar for every dollar raised, up to $10,000, which will help the organization support programs like One Less Homeless Vet and Money Rocks youth financial ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Unveiling Plan to Expand Park Amenities April 21st, 2015: DORCHESTER COUNTY, SC – A plan being heard Monday night at the Dorchester County Council meeting to expand parks there, could have you paying more in property taxes. The plan calls for a referendum on next year’s election ballot, specifically on its primary revenue source, a property tax mileage and if approved, it would cost homeowners ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
Questions or Maintenance Needs?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.