Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
White Gables Covenants & By Laws (OCR)
White Gables Pool Rules
Clubhouse Rental Application
NON-OWNER Clubhouse Rental Application
ARB non-structural application
ARB remodeling application
Fence Restrictions from Covenants
Approved exterior paint color chart (Application to change paint color is required)
Guideline Information for Compliance Fee
Town of Summerville Ordinances
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Women’s Self Defense Class – March 6th February 24th, 2015: Hello Ladies! White Gables HOA is sponsoring a women’s self defense class that will be held at the clubhouse on March 6th from 6:30 – 7:30pm. Space is limited and available to White Gables residents only at a cost of $5/person. Reservations are required and can be made via email to: email@example.com. Read more about this.
- Police Investigate Dozens of Daytime Burglaries in Summerville Area (courtesy of News 2) February 02nd, 2015: SUMMERVILLE, SC – In Summerville, police say since December 1st there have been about 30 burglaries – and what’s suspicious about many of them is that they are happening during the day. News 2 spoke with Captain John Rogers of the Summerville Police Department who thinks it’s two separate groups breaking into homes for a quick ... Read more about this.
- Crime Alert – Summerville Neighborhoods January 19th, 2015: Burglars kicking in doors in several Summerville neighborhoods (courtesy of Live 5 News) SUMMERVILLE, SC (WCSC) – At least 25 homes have been targeted by burglars in Summerville in the last two months, according to police. Investigators say most of the break-ins have occurred in the daytime with either the front or back doors being kicked in. ... Read more about this.
- Rules for the Holidays November 25th, 2014: The holidays are just around the corner, and for many people, that means lots of festivities with friends and loved ones. With all of the merriment that’s sure to ensue, it’s important that residents who are hosting celebrations are not only considerate of their neighbors, but also take note of the Association’s rules. A complete ... Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Back Deck and Porch Improvements Underway November 18th, 2014: Phase 1 of White Gables clubhouse improvements are underway as the old decking was removed Tuesday morning. New composite decking is being installed by Residential Vitality, as a more durable and cost effective solution for the Association. The composite decking will maintain its solid color throughout, eliminating the Association’s costly expense of ongoing maintenance regarding chipping, splintering and painting associated with traditional wood decking. ... Read more about this.
- Vandalism – Sunday, 11/02/14 November 04th, 2014: The Association is aware of the graffiti/vandalism that occurred Sunday night in White Gables. While reviewing several hours of security footage, the graffiti incident was partially captured at approximately 10:08pm in the video posted below. Several individuals were also captured on security footage breaking into the women’s clubhouse restroom between 6pm – 8pm and also in ... Read more about this.
- Musicians Jam Session for October 26th & November 23rd Cancelled October 24th, 2014: The community social events for Musicians Jam Session at the clubhouse on October 26th and November 23rd have been cancelled per request of the Social Committee Chair. Please check back soon for additional community updates. Read more about this.
- Vandalism at the clubhouse September 19th, 2014: Thursday afternoon at approximately 5pm, security footage recorded 2 males vandalizing the clubhouse men’s restroom door in addition to kicking out a total of 16 pickets from the porch railings. Video of these two individuals can be viewed below. The Association is asking for your help in identifying these individuals so that Summerville Police can ... Read more about this.
- Maintenance – Your Curb Appeal Checklist September 16th, 2014: The curb appeal of your community depends on each resident maintaining his or her property as completely as possible. For those who keep their homes and yards well maintained, the Association thanks you for your efforts and good examples. We encourages all residents to pay particular attention to the following maintenance items. Exterior paint. Paint is ... Read more about this.
- Vandalism at Clubhouse August 26th, 2014: The men’s restroom at the clubhouse was vandalized by neighborhood students awaiting bus pickup for school on Monday morning. Remnants of charred toilet paper, cigarette butts and an empty pack of cigarettes were left behind. Parents/Residents in the community, please monitor children and their activities while waiting for the school bus at the clubhouse. This incident could have ... Read more about this.
- Vandalism at Clubhouse August 19th, 2014: Last week, the steps at the clubhouse were vandalized by applying a slick coat of wax to the concrete steps at the front and right side entrances to the clubhouse porch. This wax is typically used when skateboarding. Unfortunately, this type of vandalism creates extremely hazardous conditions for anyone attempting to use these steps to access the ... Read more about this.
- Waste-Free Yards Keeps Pets Healthy August 12th, 2014: American pet owners collectively spend tens of millions of dollars every year on veterinary care and over-the-counter medicines for their furry loved ones. But what many don’t realize is that many pet illnesses can be avoided by simply keeping the back yard clear of pet waste. Dog waste is more than just a smelly and unsightly ... Read more about this.
- 31st Annual National Night Out – August 5th August 05th, 2014: White Gables will be hosting a community wide social event to involve all residents in the 31st Annual National Night Out. The event will be held tonight from 6pm – 7:30pm at the clubhouse. Summerville Police Department will be providing coloring books and various information regarding National Night Out. Captain Pierce along with other law enforcement officers ... Read more about this.
- Kiddie Pool Open July 24th, 2014: The kiddie pool has been reopened. Have a wonderful weekend! Read more about this.
- Kiddie Pool Closed – Main Pool Open July 23rd, 2014: The kiddie pool is currently closed due to an electrical issue with the pump motor. The main pool is open for residents to enjoy. Read more about this.
Feedback or Suggestions?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.