This is the web page for White Gables. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. Your Board wants you to have complete information access!
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook.
Amenity Center Calendar and Reservation Information
White Gables Pool Rules
HOA Member Clubhouse Rental Application
NON-OWNER Clubhouse Rental Application
Boat/RV Storage Yard Application
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the White Gables HOA.
Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing.
If any card is lost or stolen or not conveyed at closing, a replacement is available for $10.00 payable to White Gables.
Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Private Property Owner Information: (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by CMG staff.)
White Gables Most Recent Board Meeting Minutes
White Gables Current Operating Budget
White Gables Most Recent Fiscal Year Financial Statement
Public and Recorded Governing Documents and community plans:
White Gables Covenants & By Laws (Text Searchable)
White Gables PUD Phase IV Approval & Amendment
WG Final Phase Site Approved Site Plan (LARGE download)
Town of Summerville Ordinances
Architectural Review Information and Forms:
White Gables Architectural Guidelines
WG ARB Major Home Modification application
Guideline Information for Compliance Fee
ARB non-structural application
Fence Restrictions from Covenants
Approved exterior paint color chart (Application to change paint color is required)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Community Clean Up Day March 15th, 2018: March 24th is going to be a community clean up day. The Board is hoping to get the community and the pool areas cleaned up and the pool opened that day. Please note new key fobs will be delivered shortly. Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Agenda February 23rd, 2018: White Gables Homeowners Association, Inc. Annual Meeting February 26th, 2018 White Gables Clubhouse 7:00 pm Agenda 7:00 I. Call to Order 7:02 II. Roll Call 7:05 III. Proof of Mailing and Establishment of Quorum 7:06 IV. State of the Association Report and Treasurer’s Report 7:30 VII. Candidate Introductions 7:45 VIII. Election 8:00 IX. Adjourn Homeowner Question and Answers: Read more about this.
- Postponed Oyster Roast February 20th, 2018: Hello Neighbors! I know that you were all looking forward to gathering for Social Committee’s first event of 2018, the White Gables Oyster Roast. Unfortunately, we are going to have to postpone this awesome event in order to make it even more AMAZING! With the overwhelming response, we decided to postpone in order to reorganize, add ... Read more about this.
- Rescheduled Pressure Washing February 05th, 2018: The Pressure Washing scheduled for February 6th has been postponed due to material delay and it scheduled to take place on Wednesday, February 7th, 2018. Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing Scheduled January 31st, 2018: This is to alert owners that SnS Pressure Washing is scheduled for February 6th. This will include: 1. The club house at White Gables community using a soft wash to wash the club house. 2. We will use a two step process to wash the club house that will be putting a eco friendly chemical on first ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.