Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like to request a copy of the current budget summary, please click HERE.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the White Gables HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to White Gables. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pool Rule changes May 05th, 2017: Good afternoon White Gables residents, Your Board would like to make you aware that there has been a change of rules regarding pool use for minor children. The following change was made at the board meeting on Tuesday. Pool rule changes are: White Gables residents ages 14-17 may use the pool with up to two guests. ... Read more about this.
- Friendly Reminder – Pool Parties Not Permitted April 11th, 2017: Just a friendly reminder from your Board of Directors that pool parties are not permitted at the amenity center pools for White Gables due to the size of the pool and the number of residents within the community that it serves. Reservations for private pool parties are not permitted as the Association cannot restrict use ... Read more about this.
- Pool Opening Delayed Due to Mechanical Equipment Failure Per SCDHEC March 30th, 2017: Opening day for the 2017 swim season scheduled for April 1st must be postponed per SCDHEC due to a mechanical equipment failure that occurred in the pool pump room late Wednesday afternoon. Opening day will be announced once repairs have been completed and approved for opening by SCDHEC officials. We sincerely regret this inconvenience and appreciate your ... Read more about this.
- WGHOA Special Members Meeting – Monday, April 3rd @ 7pm March 24th, 2017: Just a friendly reminder of the upcoming Special Members Meeting scheduled for 7pm on April 3, 2017 at the clubhouse. Please be sure to submit your signed proxy in order to fulfill quorum requirements outlined in the bylaws for White Gables HOA. You may complete your proxy online via the web link copied below: http://cmgcharleston.com/white-gables-2017-special-members-meeting-online-proxy/ Read more about this.
- Yellowstone Crews Returning Friday @ White Gables March 23rd, 2017: Yellowstone has advised that landscape crews will be returning to White Gables on Friday to address excess leaves from Live Oaks and additional shrub trimming throughout the common areas that they weren’t able to complete during today’s routine service. Have a wonderful afternoon! Read more about this.
- WG 2017 Special Members Meeting Notice and Online Proxy March 12th, 2017: White Gables Homeowner’s Association _____________________________________________ NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEMBERS’ MEETING Dear White Gables Property Owner, The purpose of this letter is to announce that a White Gables Special Members Meeting will be held on Monday, April 3rd, 2017 at the White Gables clubhouse. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm and we encourage all to attend. This will be ... Read more about this.
- February 17th, 2017: Residents of White Gables, Matthew Elliot, a resident of White Gables, is piloting a program within the community related to the exterior painting of our homes. Information on his program is contained below. Be advised, the White Gables Homeowners Association, the Board of Directors, and CMG have no affiliation or involvement with the program and provide ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone to begin the Spring turf pre-emergent application in common areas next week February 10th, 2017: Yellowstone crews are scheduled to begin the Spring turf pre-emergent application next week in common areas throughout White Gables – weather pending. Pesticide signs will be placed in affected areas so that all are aware. Read more about this.
- Upcoming Turf Herbicide Pre-Emergent Application in Common Areas in February January 18th, 2017: In the coming weeks, Yellowstone will be applying a turf herbicide pre-emergent for all turf areas throughout White Gables common areas. The application will be completed in February to establish a good chemical barrier to greatly reduce the Spring weed germination. Yellowstone will be sure to keep chemical application signs posted for the day of application, ... Read more about this.
- WG Social Event – Cookies with Santa December 14th, 2016: Please join us for cookies and a visit from Santa at the clubhouse this Saturday, December 17th. Parents: Please be sure to bring your cameras to take pictures of your child and family with Santa. Santa’s visit will be from 10:30am – 12:30pm. This event is free for White Gables residents. The White Gables ... Read more about this.
- Tips for Freezing Weather Conditions December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather • Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. • Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. • Cover vents around the foundation of your home. • Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil ... Read more about this.
- An Important Message from your Board of Directors December 05th, 2016: White Gables Friends & Neighbors, We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. The Board of Directors would like to say thank you to the neighbors who worked hard on Sunday decorating the clubhouse and other areas of the neighborhood. We also want to take a moment to update everyone on the happenings in the community. The ... Read more about this.
- White Gables HOA 2016 Annual Meeting Q & A October 20th, 2016: Dear White Gables Homeowners, The 2016 annual meeting will be held on Thursday, October 27th, at 7pm. In order to maintain time constraints outlined on the meeting agenda, your Board of Directors has asked that you submit questions and/or concerns via email to: WhiteGables@nullcmgcharleston.com no later than Monday, October 24th. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Important Post Hurricane Information for Dorchester County Residents October 11th, 2016: Structural and Tree Damage Dorchester County residents who sustained residential structural damage from sustained wind, water damage (due to flooding), or tree damage as a result of Hurricane Matthew should contact Dorchester County at (843) 832-0393 or (843) 562-0393 and/or email@example.com to report the damage. Residents should be prepared to provide the following information: Name: Address (of damaged property): Phone number: Email: Location ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.