Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Inspection Policy Details (abbreviated)
Annual Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Dorchester County District 2 Schools – Early Registration 4K – 1st Grade February 10th, 2016: Attached is information about the Dorchester School District Two early school registration for new students that are entering child development classes, kindergarten, or first grade for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration will be taking place at all twelve district elementary schools April 5, 6, 7, 2016. Children should register at the school that their neighborhood is ... Read more about this.
- A Message from your Board of Directors February 04th, 2016: Your HOA Board of Directors is sad to report the passing of one our wonderful neighbors, Command Sergeant Major, Gerry Davis, U.S. Army, Retired of 300 White Gables Drive. You are likely to know Gerry and his wife Teddy, to her friends, as leaders of our Community Watch Program and enthusiastic contributors to nearly every other neighborhood activity, effort and ... Read more about this.
- White Gables Social – Community Oyster Roast January 18th, 2016: The White Gables Community Oyster Roast is this Saturday, January 23rd, at 4pm at the clubhouse. Please bring a covered dish to share. Members can sign up by clicking on the link provided below. https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/9040a4baba62fa02-oyster Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Reservations January 12th, 2016: Just a quick reminder that clubhouse reservations must be accomplished through the HOA management office. You must be a member in good standing in order to reserve the clubhouse. The amenity center calendar and member reservation application are available on the White Gables HOA community webpage at: http://cmgcharleston.com/white-gables/ Read more about this.
- Pet Waste – Why Scoop the Poop?? January 05th, 2016: The Association has been made aware of an ongoing pet waste issue within the White Gables community. Residents are asked to report any instance in which a pet owner does not properly dispose of their pet’s waste or allows their pet to roam freely to Animal Control. Pet waste is litter. Pet litter is full of bacteria, parasites and ... Read more about this.
- White Gables Covenants – Section 7.28: Pets and South Carolina Code of Laws Title 47 – Statewide Pet Leash Law January 04th, 2016: The Association has received several complaints regarding pets running free and unleashed throughout the community. Please note that all pets must be properly leashed and under control at all times while outside your property per the governing documents for White Gables and the statewide leash law in South Carolina. Please take a few minutes to review Article VII: Use Restrictions – Section 7.28: ... Read more about this.
- Season’s Greetings – A Message from your Board of Directors December 14th, 2015: SEASON’S GREETINGS This is a special time of the year to spend time with family, friends, and neighbors. A time to reflect and remember those who you may not be able to share the Holiday Season with, also, remembering and praying for those neighbors and friends who are in the military, away from families and homes, ... Read more about this.
- White Gables Holiday Light and Display Contest – 2015 December 14th, 2015: WG Holiday Light and Display Registration Form 2015 Read more about this.
- A Message from Honesty Lee, Social Committee Chair December 14th, 2015: *******************SOCIAL COMMITTEE MEETING****************** JANUARY 7TH @ 7:30 @ THE CLUBHOUSE ***ALL WELCOME*** PLEASE – IF YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED BE AT THIS MEETING, WE HAVE EVENTS ON THE SCHEDULE BUT NEED PEOPLE TO VOLUNTEER THEIR TIME TO HELP OR NOT MANY THINGS WILL HAPPEN! WHITE GABLES TRADITIONAL LUMINARIA SATURDAY 12-19-2015 LANTERN SALES AT THE CLUBHOUSE: FRIDAY, 2-8 pm SATURDAY ... Read more about this.
- Soccer goals and shade structure at clubhouse playground to be painted Saturday December 04th, 2015: The soccer goals and the shade structure at the clubhouse playground are scheduled to be painted Saturday morning (12/5/15). Please stay clear of these areas until maintenance work has been completed by tomorrow afternoon. Due to the volume of construction and repair work in our area resulting from historic flooding, various maintenance projects have been scheduled on weekends in order to ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 24th, 2015: The scents of pumpkin pie and turkey, football on the big screen or in the backyard and laughter with loved ones: Whatever Thanksgiving means to you, we wish you a joyful day! Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Rental Fee Reduced for White Gables HOA Members in Good Standing November 24th, 2015: The clubhouse rental fee for members in good standing in White Gables has been reduced from $200 per reservation to $150.00, with the required deposit remaining at $400.00 per the Board of Directors for White Gables HOA, Inc. Please take a moment to review rules for clubhouse reservations below. Happy Holidays! THE WHITE GABLES CLUBHOUSE RENTAL RULES & POLICIES The ... Read more about this.
- Street Resurfacing Scheduled by Town of Summerville November 11th, 2015: The Town of Summerville has advised that street resurfacing is scheduled to begin tomorrow morning through Friday on Crossandra and Amaryllis, between Lobelia and Bluebonnet. The Town has advised that if all vehicles are off the street, they can accomplish this work quickly. Please do not park on the street in these areas until this ... Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Playground Closed Saturday for Improvement Work November 06th, 2015: The playground and adjacent parking lot at the clubhouse will be closed Saturday while crews work to raise the shade cover frame over the play-structure. The far end of the parking lot will be taped off this afternoon. Crews will tape off the other side once they arrive and load in their equipment. The playground ... Read more about this.
- 5th Friday Social – October 30th October 29th, 2015: White Gables 5th Friday will be held this Friday, October 30th, 2015. Residents over 45 are invited, however, all members are welcome. Come out and join us to meet and greet your neighbors from 5:30pm – 11pm. Please bring a snack to share and BYOB. Hope to see you there! Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.