Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like to request a copy of the current budget summary, please click HERE.
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Inspection Policy Details (abbreviated)
Annual Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Fifth Friday Clubhouse Social – September 30th @ 6pm September 23rd, 2016: Attention White Gables Residents: Fifth Friday will be held at the clubhouse on Friday, September 30th at 6pm. Residents are asked to bring a snack and beverage to share. Please come out and join your neighbors for this fun community event. Read more about this.
- Important Updates from your Board of Directors September 22nd, 2016: Dear Residents, We are aware there are several issues in the community and a lot of questions. We would like to try to answer a few of those questions and keep you updated on what the board is currently working on for White Gables. First, we would like to update everyone on the pool. We are all ... Read more about this.
- Road Bond Release Update per Russ Cornette, Engineer – Town of Summerville September 14th, 2016: Members of your Board of Directors recently spoke with Russ Cornette, Engineer – Town of Summerville, regarding the remaining unfinished roads within White Gables. Mr. Cornette was pleased to convey that the remaining road bonds in place by the original Developer (Baucom) have been released. Town officials anticipate receiving these funds within the next few weeks and will ... Read more about this.
- Irrigation leak on White Gables Drive reported to Yellowstone September 07th, 2016: Just a quick note that the Association has been made aware of an irrigation leak on White Gables Drive this morning. Yellowstone has been notified and is dispatching a repair technician ASAP. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Important Board Updates – White Gables HOA August 25th, 2016: White Gables Friends and Neighbors, I want to take a moment to inform you of recent changes in leadership of the White Gables Board of Directors. Recently, both Rob Dahlman and Andrew Wood have resigned their positions with the Board of Directors. As the only remaining member of the board, per governing documents, I am responsible ... Read more about this.
- Use of Common Areas and Amenities within White Gables August 24th, 2016: Please be aware that the common areas, green space, soccer field, tennis courts, basketball courts, pools, parks and all other amenities within White Gables are intended for the common use and enjoyment of the members of the Association. Recreational, instructional and social events sponsored by the Association are open to members/residents within the community only. ... Read more about this.
- White Gables Pool Gate Access Update August 17th, 2016: Card readers for the pool and restrooms at White Gables have been updated to permit access for swimming beginning at 6:30am through sunset each day for the remainder of the pool season. Have a wonderful evening! Read more about this.
- Yellowstone’s Weekly Landscape Maintenance Update August 16th, 2016: Below is the updated weekly landscape maintenance report for the previous week and the current week of service for tasks outside of core maintenance. Previous Week’s Maintenance Report Due to last week’s rain we we’re limited in time to focus on other tasks outside of core maintenance; we will resume with the same additional maintenance goals for ... Read more about this.
- White Gables Pool Gate Access Update August 15th, 2016: Card readers for the pool and restrooms at White Gables have been updated to permit access for swimming beginning at 7am through sunset each day for the remainder of the pool season. Have a wonderful week! Read more about this.
- White Gables Pool Update August 09th, 2016: The pool at White Gables will reopen today at noon. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- White Gables Pool Update August 08th, 2016: Lowcountry Aquatic Services has confirmed pump repairs have been completed and the pump is back up and running. However, due to the lack of water circulation while the pump was down, there is live green and black algae visible on the plaster surface. The pool remains closed due to elevated chemical levels required to treat ... Read more about this.
- Pool remains closed – White Gables August 05th, 2016: Pump repairs are underway as the replacement impeller arrived at the distributor this morning. However, Lowcountry Aquatic Services has advised that black algae rooted in the plaster can be seen on the majority of the pool surface due to the lack of water circulation from the pump and must be chemically treated before the pool can be reopened. ... Read more about this.
- White Gables HOA Roundtable Meeting – Tuesday, August 9th @ 7pm August 03rd, 2016: Your Board of Directors will hold a community roundtable meeting at the clubhouse on Tuesday, August 9th, at 7pm. All members are welcome to attend. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Yellowstone’s Weekly Landscape Maintenance Update August 03rd, 2016: Below is the updated weekly landscape maintenance report for the previous week and the current week of service for tasks outside of core maintenance. Previous Week’s Service: • Cut down 3 dead trees per recent enhancement approval. (1 near Hawthorne Ave and Barberry St, and 2 cypress trees between the Eleagnus shrubs near the corner of Hyacinth and ... Read more about this.
- Pool Repair Update – White Gables HOA August 01st, 2016: Lowcountry Aquatic Services has advised that the bronze impeller inside the pool pump was found sheared off inside the motor. The failed impeller was an original part of the pump since the pool was built more than a decade ago. Replacement parts have been ordered and expected to arrive by Wednesday afternoon. Lowcountry Aquatic Services is on stand-by and will begin repairs ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.