Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Inspection Policy Details (abbreviated)
Annual Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Yellowstone’s Landscape Maintenance Update – White Gables June 29th, 2016: Below is an updated weekly landscape maintenance report for the previous week and the current week of service for tasks outside of core maintenance. Previous Week’s Maintenance Report • Continue trimming, pulling and weed removal in islands along White Gables Drive from Hawthorne Ave to Trillium • Scheduled installation for additional River Rock at front entrance • Monitor roses ... Read more about this.
- Mail Theft Reported in White Gables June 28th, 2016: Attention White Gables Residents: The Association has been made aware that mail has been stolen from several mailboxes throughout the community. The Summerville branch Post Office has also been notified. Residents affected by this crime should contact Summerville Police immediately by calling (843) 871-2463. Read more about this.
- Possible algae bloom at ponds near the clubhouse and Germander Avenue June 23rd, 2016: The Association is aware of algae accumulations visible around the ponds behind the clubhouse and near Germander Avenue. Lake Doctors has been notified and a biologist has been dispatched to assess and treat affected ponds accordingly. Have a wonderful afternoon! Read more about this.
- Yellowstone’s Weekly Landscape Maintenance Report June 20th, 2016: Below is an updated landscape maintenance report provided by Yellowstone for improvement tasks outside of routine core maintenance: Improvements accomplished week of 6/13 – 6/17/16: • Spayed weed killer on all weeds in boatyard and around fence line • Tree trimming, shrub pruning and hand weed pulling in islands along White Gables Drive from Hawthorne Ave to Trillium • Applied slow release fertilizer ... Read more about this.
- Friendly Reminder of Pool Rules for White Gables HOA June 17th, 2016: The Association would like to remind residents of rules established for the pool within White Gables. Please take a moment to review pool rules established for your community. The Association requests that residents and guests please adhere to pool rules to ensure the continued enjoyment and safety of all residents throughout the swim season. Have a ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone Landscape Service Update June 07th, 2016: Yellowstone continues to make progress in landscaping service and improvements within White Gables. Listed below if this week’s updated maintenance report that includes work completed last week. Last week’s service was as follows: • Pruned around the mailbox at Forsythia • Continue tree trimming along White Gables Drive • Chemically remove turf and weeds from boatyard • Rotate soccer goals perpendicular to current position ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone’s Landscape Maintenance Update – White Gables May 31st, 2016: Weekly landscape maintenance service will take place on Wednesday and Thursday instead of Tuesday and Wednesday due to observance of Memorial Day on Monday, May 30th. Listed below is an updated landscape maintenance report provided by Yellowstone. Last week’s service was as follows: • Tree trimming along White Gables Drive around the field in front of the amenity center • Pruned shrubs ... Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Door Replacement Project Nearing Completion May 09th, 2016: Residential Vitality will be completing the door replacement project at the clubhouse early this week. The new doors and locks have been installed and look great! Technicians will begin installing new exterior door trim on Tuesday morning that could temporarily inconvenience residents using the pool due to construction dust and debris in the air. The Association appreciates ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Maintenance Updates provided by Yellowstone May 03rd, 2016: Yellowstone continues work to improve the common areas within White Gables. Below is a summary of their previous week’s service in addition to routine core maintenance: Spring annuals installed at front entrance beds Cut back the Dwarf Holly in the bed on the common area side of the sidewalk at 221 White Gables Drive. Removed all straw ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Service Improvements Continue With Yellowstone April 19th, 2016: Yellowstone Landscape has made significant steps forward in improving landscape service since taking over from the previous vendor on April 1st. The following have been areas of focus within the last week of service: • The Rose Gardens at the front entrance has been pruned with the bed edging cleaned up and weeds pulled • The field in front of the amenities center ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone Landscape Service Update – Week 2 Underway April 11th, 2016: Yellowstone is now in their 2nd full week providing routine contract landscape service for White Gables HOA and has provided an update on tasks accomplished during their 1st week of service as well as items they will be focusing on this week below. Last week’s service included the following: mowed turf areas to an acceptable height (2-2.5″) redefined hard & soft edges (curbs, sidewalks and ... Read more about this.
- Pond Fountain Out of Order – Repair Service Requested April 08th, 2016: The Association has been made aware that the pond fountain near the entrance to White Gables is currently not working. Lake Doctors has been notified and will schedule repair service ASAP. Have a wonderful weekend! Read more about this.
- Construction Entrance for Construction Traffic Only April 08th, 2016: Your Board of Directors would like to take a moment to remind everyone that the construction entrance for White Gables is restricted to construction traffic only and may not be used as an alternate entrance to the community. Paragon Construction is currently leasing access to the construction entrance from the adjacent property owner and has ... Read more about this.
- ***POOL COMMITTEE – VOLUNTEERS NEEDED*** April 04th, 2016: Pool season is quickly approaching and the Association is in need of member volunteers! In order to qualify, you must be a member in good standing with the Association and be available to volunteer as a pool monitor for your Association. Pool monitors prevent unauthorized use of the pool by unapproved members and/or individuals from ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.