Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Inspection Policy Details (abbreviated)
Annual Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Landscape Service Improvements Continue With Yellowstone April 19th, 2016: Yellowstone Landscape has made significant steps forward in improving landscape service since taking over from the previous vendor on April 1st. The following have been areas of focus within the last week of service: • The Rose Gardens at the front entrance has been pruned with the bed edging cleaned up and weeds pulled • The field in front of the amenities center ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone Landscape Service Update – Week 2 Underway April 11th, 2016: Yellowstone is now in their 2nd full week providing routine contract landscape service for White Gables HOA and has provided an update on tasks accomplished during their 1st week of service as well as items they will be focusing on this week below. Last week’s service included the following:mowed turf areas to an acceptable height (2-2.5″) redefined hard & soft edges (curbs, sidewalks and ... Read more about this.
- Pond Fountain Out of Order – Repair Service Requested April 08th, 2016: The Association has been made aware that the pond fountain near the entrance to White Gables is currently not working. Lake Doctors has been notified and will schedule repair service ASAP. Have a wonderful weekend! Like this:Like Loading... Read more about this.
- Construction Entrance for Construction Traffic Only April 08th, 2016: Your Board of Directors would like to take a moment to remind everyone that the construction entrance for White Gables is restricted to construction traffic only and may not be used as an alternate entrance to the community. Paragon Construction is currently leasing access to the construction entrance from the adjacent property owner and has ... Read more about this.
- ***POOL COMMITTEE – VOLUNTEERS NEEDED*** April 04th, 2016: Pool season is quickly approaching and the Association is in need of member volunteers! In order to qualify, you must be a member in good standing with the Association and be available to volunteer as a pool monitor for your Association. Pool monitors prevent unauthorized use of the pool by unapproved members and/or individuals from ... Read more about this.
- Use of Common Areas and Amenities within White Gables March 21st, 2016: Please be aware that the common areas, green space, soccer field, tennis courts, basketball courts, pools, parks and all other amenities within White Gables are intended for the common use and enjoyment of the members of the Association. Recreational, instructional and social events sponsored by the Association are open to members/residents within the community only. ... Read more about this.
- New Shade Cover @ Clubhouse Playground To Be Installed 3/14/16 March 08th, 2016: Great News!!! Say goodbye to the tattered and torn shade cover at the clubhouse playground. The replacement cover was ordered late last year and has finally shipped from the manufacturer. Wakefield Recreation has confirmed that they will be onsite to install the new shade cover on Monday, March 14th. Like this:Like Loading... Read more about this.
- White Gables Neighborhood Meet & Greet Social Event – March 4th @ 6pm February 26th, 2016: A neighborhood meet & greet social will be held at the clubhouse on Friday, March 4th, at 6pm. All adult members of White Gables HOA are invited to join in for a social gathering of neighbors at the clubhouse. Please bring your beverage (BYO) and a snack to share. The theme for this event will be ... Read more about this.
- Community Roundtable Meeting – Wednesday, February 24th @ 6:30pm February 16th, 2016: The Board of Directors will host a community roundtable meeting at the clubhouse next Wednesday, February 24th, at 6:30pm. This will be an informal question and answer forum limited to 1 hour. All members are invited to attend. Please feel free to forward questions and concerns in advance to WhiteGables@nullcmgcharleston.com. We look forward to seeing you next ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County District 2 Schools – Early Registration 4K – 1st Grade February 10th, 2016: Attached is information about the Dorchester School District Two early school registration for new students that are entering child development classes, kindergarten, or first grade for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration will be taking place at all twelve district elementary schools April 5, 6, 7, 2016. Children should register at the school that their neighborhood is ... Read more about this.
- A Message from your Board of Directors February 04th, 2016: Your HOA Board of Directors is sad to report the passing of one our wonderful neighbors, Command Sergeant Major, Gerry Davis, U.S. Army, Retired of 300 White Gables Drive. You are likely to know Gerry and his wife Teddy, to her friends, as leaders of our Community Watch Program and enthusiastic contributors to nearly every other neighborhood activity, effort and ... Read more about this.
- White Gables Social – Community Oyster Roast January 18th, 2016: The White Gables Community Oyster Roast is this Saturday, January 23rd, at 4pm at the clubhouse. Please bring a covered dish to share. Members can sign up by clicking on the link provided below. https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/9040a4baba62fa02-oyster Like this:Like Loading... Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Reservations January 12th, 2016: Just a quick reminder that clubhouse reservations must be accomplished through the HOA management office. You must be a member in good standing in order to reserve the clubhouse. The amenity center calendar and member reservation application are available on the White Gables HOA community webpage at: http://cmgcharleston.com/white-gables/ Like this:Like Loading... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste – Why Scoop the Poop?? January 05th, 2016: The Association has been made aware of an ongoing pet waste issue within the White Gables community. Residents are asked to report any instance in which a pet owner does not properly dispose of their pet’s waste or allows their pet to roam freely to Animal Control. Pet waste is litter. Pet litter is full of bacteria, parasites and ... Read more about this.
- White Gables Covenants – Section 7.28: Pets and South Carolina Code of Laws Title 47 – Statewide Pet Leash Law January 04th, 2016: The Association has received several complaints regarding pets running free and unleashed throughout the community. Please note that all pets must be properly leashed and under control at all times while outside your property per the governing documents for White Gables and the statewide leash law in South Carolina. Please take a few minutes to review Article VII: Use Restrictions – Section 7.28: ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.