Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
White Gables Covenants & By Laws (OCR)
White Gables Pool Rules
Clubhouse Rental Application
NON-OWNER Clubhouse Rental Application
ARB non-structural application
ARB remodeling application
Fence Restrictions from Covenants
Approved exterior paint color chart (Application to change paint color is required)
Guideline Information for Compliance Fee
Town of Summerville Ordinances
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Street Parking in White Gables April 02nd, 2014: Street parking is permitted only in the bump out parking spaces on the front streets in White Gables on a first come first serve basis. Please refrain from parking on the street if your vehicle will not completely fit in a bump out space as this restricts navigation of the streets in your community and ... Read more about this.
- Debris cleanup from ice storm scheduled February 18th, 2014: There are a large number of fallen limbs and damaged trees caused by last week’s ice storm. A vendor has been contracted for clean up and removal of debris in the common areas and along the walking trails in the community. Due to the volume of tree damage throughout our area, scheduling for this removal has been slightly delayed. ... Read more about this.
- Frozen Branches! February 12th, 2014: We are getting widespread reports all over the Tri-County area primarily Summerville and Ladson that branches are falling from frozen trees. We will have maintenance crews out as soon as possible to clear this up, weather permitting… Reports are that the weather concerns will continue through Thursday, February 13th… Just got word that school is ... Read more about this.
- Holiday Decorations January 14th, 2014: Happy New Year! It’s a brand new year and the holiday rush is finally over. Please ensure all holiday decorations have been removed and stored in an area not visible from the street as our Enforcement team will begin citing these violations on 1/14/14. Share this:FacebookLinkedInEmailGoogleTwitterPinterest Read more about this.
- Halloween Displays October 15th, 2013: Homeowners should always consider the small children within your community when decorating for Halloween. Below is an excerpt from your governing documents regarding nuisance and offensive activity. Violation notices with escalating fines will be cited for extreme and disturbing Halloween displays as requested by the majority of your HOA. Please be considerate of your neighbors ... Read more about this.
- Fall sounds breaking the peace in your neighborhood? September 18th, 2013: Fall… Coming soon to a community near you… The wonderful time of year where you can open your windows and enjoy cool breezes and the sweet song of your neighbor’s dog who NEVER shuts up. Sound disappointingly familiar? If so, the first line of approach is to talk with your neighbor… It’s a neighborhood, right? If that ... Read more about this.
- Transition Board September 17th, 2013: Please look for an important mailing regarding transitioning your Board of Directors from Developer control to a new homeowner Board. Homeowners should receive this mailing by early next week. Share this:FacebookLinkedInEmailGoogleTwitterPinterest Read more about this.
- Video Security – White Gables Clubhouse August 30th, 2013: Video security is currently being installed at the clubhouse. This new system will provide security inside/outside of the clubhouse as well as the playground and pool areas. Share this:FacebookLinkedInEmailGoogleTwitterPinterest Read more about this.
Feedback or Suggestions?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.