Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
White Gables Covenants & By Laws (OCR)
White Gables Pool Rules
Clubhouse Rental Application
NON-OWNER Clubhouse Rental Application
ARB non-structural application
ARB remodeling application
Fence Restrictions from Covenants
Approved exterior paint color chart (Application to change paint color is required)
Guideline Information for Compliance Fee
Town of Summerville Ordinances
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pools Closed Due To Fecal Incidents July 01st, 2015: Per SCDHEC requirements, the pools are closed for the next 24-48 hours due to fecal matter found in multiple areas of the pool at White Gables this evening. Please visit your community webpage for updates on re-opening the pools. Read more about this.
- Community Updates, Landscaping Issues and Round Table Meeting Scheduled for July June 26th, 2015: Greetings White Gables HOA Members! Here are a few recent updates we’d like to share with you. A transitional homeowner Board is now in place for White Gables HOA. The management team recently met with the Board to discuss ongoing issues with the current landscaper. Pruning and trimming of shrubs located at the soccer field area ... Read more about this.
- Boat Storage and Pool Updates June 03rd, 2015: The boat storage gate was left unlocked recently as a resident exited the facility. Please be sure to securely lock the gate once you have exited the storage facility so that fellow residents’ property is secure in the storage facility. Please be sure to adhere to the pool rules for your community. Rules are posted at ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system June 01st, 2015: Dorchester County is seeking residents’ input in its quest to create a countywide parks system. Residents are asked to take an online survey available at www.dorchestercounty.net through the end of June. In addition, information meetings throughout the county will include a brief presentation of the master plan, a question-and-answer session and an opportunity to provide written comments. The meetings schedule ... Read more about this.
- Tree cutting in Summerville to cause street closures April 26th, 2015: Central Avenue between West Carolina and Simmons Avenue will be closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (April 27th – 29th) between 9am and 3pm will tree limbs are pruned away from power lines. Carolina Tree Service has been contracted by SCE&G to complete this project. Read more about this.
- Non-profit raising money for veterans on Lowcountry Giving Day April 21st, 2015: Family Services, Inc. (FSI) is participating in the Lowcountry Giving Day online fundraising initiative sponsored by the Coastal Community Foundation on Tuesday, May 5, 2015. FSI will receive a matched dollar for every dollar raised, up to $10,000, which will help the organization support programs like One Less Homeless Vet and Money Rocks youth financial ... Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Unveiling Plan to Expand Park Amenities April 21st, 2015: DORCHESTER COUNTY, SC – A plan being heard Monday night at the Dorchester County Council meeting to expand parks there, could have you paying more in property taxes. The plan calls for a referendum on next year’s election ballot, specifically on its primary revenue source, a property tax mileage and if approved, it would cost homeowners ... Read more about this.
- No Soliciting April 20th, 2015: The City of Charleston posted an article that is relevant to all municipalities. They note that residents are reminded to be aware of door-to-door sales people, particularly “magazine sales”. Usually the concerns about these individuals are property / financial-crime related. This is an active article and will be updated continually with local information, by municipality… Tips: 1. Post a NO ... Read more about this.
- Natural Mosquito Control – Horticulturist News March 20th, 2015: The CMG Horticulturist shared some valuable information with us that is helpful to all who live in the Lowcountry and deal with pesky mosquitos! Put any of the following plants in your garden or on your patio this summer- mosquitos absolutely hate them! Lemon Thyme Lavender Lemon Balm Basil Lemongrass Catnip Rosemary Garlic Marigolds I hope this information helps in even a small way to make ... Read more about this.
- White Gables Community Yard Sale This Saturday March 17th, 2015: It’s that time of year again to clear out the clutter and make some cash! White Gables will host its community yard sale this Saturday, March 21st, from 8am -11am. Please join your neighbors in this community wide Spring cleaning event. Read more about this.
- Dorchester County Pet Leash Ordinance March 07th, 2015: Several residents have contacted the Association’s office regarding unleashed pets throughout community. Please be aware that Dorchester County has a leash law Ordinance for all pets in addition to Section 7.28 of the governing documents for White Gables that prohibit unleashed pets within the community. Section 7.28. Pets. No animals, livestock, birds, or fowl shall be kept ... Read more about this.
- Women’s Self Defense Class – March 6th February 24th, 2015: Hello Ladies! White Gables HOA is sponsoring a women’s self defense class that will be held at the clubhouse on March 6th from 6:30 – 7:30pm. Space is limited and available to White Gables residents only at a cost of $5/person. Reservations are required and can be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about this.
- Police Investigate Dozens of Daytime Burglaries in Summerville Area (courtesy of News 2) February 02nd, 2015: SUMMERVILLE, SC – In Summerville, police say since December 1st there have been about 30 burglaries – and what’s suspicious about many of them is that they are happening during the day. News 2 spoke with Captain John Rogers of the Summerville Police Department who thinks it’s two separate groups breaking into homes for a quick ... Read more about this.
- Rules for the Holidays November 25th, 2014: The holidays are just around the corner, and for many people, that means lots of festivities with friends and loved ones. With all of the merriment that’s sure to ensue, it’s important that residents who are hosting celebrations are not only considerate of their neighbors, but also take note of the Association’s rules. A complete ... Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Back Deck and Porch Improvements Underway November 18th, 2014: Phase 1 of White Gables clubhouse improvements are underway as the old decking was removed Tuesday morning. New composite decking is being installed by Residential Vitality, as a more durable and cost effective solution for the Association. The composite decking will maintain its solid color throughout, eliminating the Association’s costly expense of ongoing maintenance regarding chipping, splintering and painting associated with traditional wood decking. ... Read more about this.
Questions or Maintenance Needs?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.