Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like to request a copy of the current budget summary, please click HERE.
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Inspection Policy Details (abbreviated)
Annual Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the White Gables HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to White Gables. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Upcoming Turf Herbicide Pre-Emergent Application in Common Areas in February January 18th, 2017: In the coming weeks, Yellowstone will be applying a turf herbicide pre-emergent for all turf areas throughout White Gables common areas. The application will be completed in February to establish a good chemical barrier to greatly reduce the Spring weed germination. Yellowstone will be sure to keep chemical application signs posted for the day of application, ... Read more about this.
- WG Social Event – Cookies with Santa December 14th, 2016: Please join us for cookies and a visit from Santa at the clubhouse this Saturday, December 17th. Parents: Please be sure to bring your cameras to take pictures of your child and family with Santa. Santa’s visit will be from 10:30am – 12:30pm. This event is free for White Gables residents. The White Gables ... Read more about this.
- Tips for Freezing Weather Conditions December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather • Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. • Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. • Cover vents around the foundation of your home. • Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil ... Read more about this.
- An Important Message from your Board of Directors December 05th, 2016: White Gables Friends & Neighbors, We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. The Board of Directors would like to say thank you to the neighbors who worked hard on Sunday decorating the clubhouse and other areas of the neighborhood. We also want to take a moment to update everyone on the happenings in the community. The ... Read more about this.
- White Gables HOA 2016 Annual Meeting Q & A October 20th, 2016: Dear White Gables Homeowners, The 2016 annual meeting will be held on Thursday, October 27th, at 7pm. In order to maintain time constraints outlined on the meeting agenda, your Board of Directors has asked that you submit questions and/or concerns via email to: WhiteGables@nullcmgcharleston.com no later than Monday, October 24th. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Important Post Hurricane Information for Dorchester County Residents October 11th, 2016: Structural and Tree Damage Dorchester County residents who sustained residential structural damage from sustained wind, water damage (due to flooding), or tree damage as a result of Hurricane Matthew should contact Dorchester County at (843) 832-0393 or (843) 562-0393 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org to report the damage. Residents should be prepared to provide the following information: Name: Address (of damaged property): Phone number: Email: Location ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know when Hurricane Matthew strikes October 06th, 2016: courtesy of The Post & Courier http://www.postandcourier.com/20161005/161009688/phone-numbers-to-know-when-hurricane-matthew-strikes Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy when Hurricane Matthew drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone Landscape Maintenance Suspended Due To Impending Storm October 05th, 2016: Good afternoon, Our governor Nikki Hailey has declared a state of emergency as well as issued evacuations for the entire Coastal Community of South Carolina. Until the hurricane has passed, all weekly landscape maintenance services will be suspended. Yellowstone made this decision in order to maintain the safety of their employees and those around them. With Hurricane Matthew approaching ... Read more about this.
- Volunteers Needed for White Gables Social Committee October 03rd, 2016: Neighbors of White Gables – We need your help! Several volunteers serving on the Social committee can longer fulfill that commitment. If you would like to help out, we really need a chair. Interested candidates are asked to please email WhiteGables@nullcmgcharleston.com or email@example.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you. Read more about this.
- White Gables Fall Festival – Saturday, October 22nd October 03rd, 2016: White Gables Fall Festival Come join us Saturday, October 22, 2016 4-7pm at: The Clubhouse Parking Lot Cotton Candy, Popcorn, Face Painting, DJ/Live Music, JT Handy BBQ & hot dogs for sale, Corn Hole Tournament, Chili Cook Off, Jump House and Kids Corner **Bring your own chairs and coolers** Read more about this.
- Fifth Friday Clubhouse Social – September 30th @ 6pm September 23rd, 2016: Attention White Gables Residents: Fifth Friday will be held at the clubhouse on Friday, September 30th at 6pm. Residents are asked to bring a snack and beverage to share. Please come out and join your neighbors for this fun community event. Read more about this.
- Important Updates from your Board of Directors September 22nd, 2016: Dear Residents, We are aware there are several issues in the community and a lot of questions. We would like to try to answer a few of those questions and keep you updated on what the board is currently working on for White Gables. First, we would like to update everyone on the pool. We are all ... Read more about this.
- Road Bond Release Update per Russ Cornette, Engineer – Town of Summerville September 14th, 2016: Members of your Board of Directors recently spoke with Russ Cornette, Engineer – Town of Summerville, regarding the remaining unfinished roads within White Gables. Mr. Cornette was pleased to convey that the remaining road bonds in place by the original Developer (Baucom) have been released. Town officials anticipate receiving these funds within the next few weeks and will ... Read more about this.
- Irrigation leak on White Gables Drive reported to Yellowstone September 07th, 2016: Just a quick note that the Association has been made aware of an irrigation leak on White Gables Drive this morning. Yellowstone has been notified and is dispatching a repair technician ASAP. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Important Board Updates – White Gables HOA August 25th, 2016: White Gables Friends and Neighbors, I want to take a moment to inform you of recent changes in leadership of the White Gables Board of Directors. Recently, both Rob Dahlman and Andrew Wood have resigned their positions with the Board of Directors. As the only remaining member of the board, per governing documents, I am responsible ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.