Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
If you would like to request a copy of the current budget summary, please click HERE.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the White Gables HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $10.00 payable to White Gables. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Icy Conditions Precautions January 04th, 2018: Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. These are tips found on the internet (which is all truthful-LOL) Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Preparedness September 06th, 2017: Residents of White Gables, In preparing for a potential brush with Irma, I need to ask for a team of volunteers to help secure the pool furniture, umbrellas, and trash cans. The timeline will be fluid as the storm makes up its mind on the direction it will take. Based on what I just read, the ... Read more about this.
- Labor Day Luncheon August 07th, 2017: Labor Day is around the corner, and we wanted to find an easy way to relax and celebrate! We will be offering a RSVP lunch on Labor Day for our Celebration. You must buy your ticket(s) by 8-31-2017 & you must have a ticket to attend the lunch. Cost is $6.50 per person To receive your ticket ... Read more about this.
- Summertime Creepy Critters July 18th, 2017: courtesy of News 2 : http://counton2.com/2017/07/10/summertime-creepy-critters Alligators South Carolina Aquarium Herpetologist Josh Zalabak says, “Alligators are extremely important to their environment. They are an apex predator, so if you removed them from our ecosystem, it would throw the entire food chain out of whack.” Their prime food sources include raccoons, turtles, and birds. In addition to keeping these animal ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July events at White Gables June 21st, 2017: 4th of July events at White Gables 10:00 am Children’s bicycle decorating contest. Decorate your bike to win prizes. Meet at the Town’s Square on White Gables Drive. THE HOA/SOCIAL COMMITTEE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR ACCIDENTS DURING EVENTS. THIS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. 10:30 am Children’s bicycle parade. Parade will start at ... Read more about this.
- Pool Rule changes May 05th, 2017: Good afternoon White Gables residents, Your Board would like to make you aware that there has been a change of rules regarding pool use for minor children. The following change was made at the board meeting on Tuesday. Pool rule changes are: White Gables residents ages 14-17 may use the pool with up to two guests. ... Read more about this.
- Friendly Reminder – Pool Parties Not Permitted April 11th, 2017: Just a friendly reminder from your Board of Directors that pool parties are not permitted at the amenity center pools for White Gables due to the size of the pool and the number of residents within the community that it serves. Reservations for private pool parties are not permitted as the Association cannot restrict use ... Read more about this.
- Pool Opening Delayed Due to Mechanical Equipment Failure Per SCDHEC March 30th, 2017: Opening day for the 2017 swim season scheduled for April 1st must be postponed per SCDHEC due to a mechanical equipment failure that occurred in the pool pump room late Wednesday afternoon. Opening day will be announced once repairs have been completed and approved for opening by SCDHEC officials. We sincerely regret this inconvenience and appreciate your ... Read more about this.
- WGHOA Special Members Meeting – Monday, April 3rd @ 7pm March 24th, 2017: Just a friendly reminder of the upcoming Special Members Meeting scheduled for 7pm on April 3, 2017 at the clubhouse. Please be sure to submit your signed proxy in order to fulfill quorum requirements outlined in the bylaws for White Gables HOA. You may complete your proxy online via the web link copied below: http://cmgcharleston.com/white-gables-2017-special-members-meeting-online-proxy/ Read more about this.
- Yellowstone Crews Returning Friday @ White Gables March 23rd, 2017: Yellowstone has advised that landscape crews will be returning to White Gables on Friday to address excess leaves from Live Oaks and additional shrub trimming throughout the common areas that they weren’t able to complete during today’s routine service. Have a wonderful afternoon! Read more about this.
- WG 2017 Special Members Meeting Notice and Online Proxy March 12th, 2017: White Gables Homeowner’s Association _____________________________________________ NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEMBERS’ MEETING Dear White Gables Property Owner, The purpose of this letter is to announce that a White Gables Special Members Meeting will be held on Monday, April 3rd, 2017 at the White Gables clubhouse. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm and we encourage all to attend. This will be ... Read more about this.
- February 17th, 2017: Residents of White Gables, Matthew Elliot, a resident of White Gables, is piloting a program within the community related to the exterior painting of our homes. Information on his program is contained below. Be advised, the White Gables Homeowners Association, the Board of Directors, and CMG have no affiliation or involvement with the program and provide ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone to begin the Spring turf pre-emergent application in common areas next week February 10th, 2017: Yellowstone crews are scheduled to begin the Spring turf pre-emergent application next week in common areas throughout White Gables – weather pending. Pesticide signs will be placed in affected areas so that all are aware. Read more about this.
- Upcoming Turf Herbicide Pre-Emergent Application in Common Areas in February January 18th, 2017: In the coming weeks, Yellowstone will be applying a turf herbicide pre-emergent for all turf areas throughout White Gables common areas. The application will be completed in February to establish a good chemical barrier to greatly reduce the Spring weed germination. Yellowstone will be sure to keep chemical application signs posted for the day of application, ... Read more about this.
- WG Social Event – Cookies with Santa December 14th, 2016: Please join us for cookies and a visit from Santa at the clubhouse this Saturday, December 17th. Parents: Please be sure to bring your cameras to take pictures of your child and family with Santa. Santa’s visit will be from 10:30am – 12:30pm. This event is free for White Gables residents. The White Gables ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.