Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Inspection Policy Details (abbreviated)
Annual Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 24th, 2015: The scents of pumpkin pie and turkey, football on the big screen or in the backyard and laughter with loved ones: Whatever Thanksgiving means to you, we wish you a joyful day! Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Rental Fee Reduced for White Gables HOA Members in Good Standing November 24th, 2015: The clubhouse rental fee for members in good standing in White Gables has been reduced from $200 per reservation to $150.00, with the required deposit remaining at $400.00 per the Board of Directors for White Gables HOA, Inc. Please take a moment to review rules for clubhouse reservations below. Happy Holidays! THE WHITE GABLES CLUBHOUSE RENTAL RULES & POLICIES The ... Read more about this.
- Street Resurfacing Scheduled by Town of Summerville November 11th, 2015: The Town of Summerville has advised that street resurfacing is scheduled to begin tomorrow morning through Friday on Crossandra and Amaryllis, between Lobelia and Bluebonnet. The Town has advised that if all vehicles are off the street, they can accomplish this work quickly. Please do not park on the street in these areas until this ... Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Playground Closed Saturday for Improvement Work November 06th, 2015: The playground and adjacent parking lot at the clubhouse will be closed Saturday while crews work to raise the shade cover frame over the play-structure. The far end of the parking lot will be taped off this afternoon. Crews will tape off the other side once they arrive and load in their equipment. The playground ... Read more about this.
- 5th Friday Social – October 30th October 29th, 2015: White Gables 5th Friday will be held this Friday, October 30th, 2015. Residents over 45 are invited, however, all members are welcome. Come out and join us to meet and greet your neighbors from 5:30pm – 11pm. Please bring a snack to share and BYOB. Hope to see you there! Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- Recent break-ins within White Gables October 28th, 2015: The Association has been made aware of recent vehicle break-ins within the community. The Association suggests leaving your porch and alley lights on at night. Check for loosened or blown bulbs if your lights suddenly stop working as this has been reported as well. Keep a watchful eye out for yourself and your neighbors and ... Read more about this.
- Halloween @ White Gables – Annual Costume Parade in the Square October 28th, 2015: Halloween at White Gables is almost here! Line up for the annual Halloween Parade in the Square will begin at the clubhouse at 5:30pm for a lap around the green. Trick or Treating will follow shortly after – around 6pm. Please be mindful of all the little ghosts and goblins that will be out and about seeking treats. Share ... Read more about this.
- Street Trees Cut by Town of Summerville October 27th, 2015: The Town of Summerville was onsite yesterday cutting back street trees in the areas of Trillium, Amaryllis, Barberry and Medlar Street on Monday. The Association is aware of the severe cutting on the street side of these trees and has contacted the Town of Summerville requesting they stop further cutting. Annual trimming, pruning and clearing of trees ... Read more about this.
- Candidate Information for Upcoming Board Member Election October 12th, 2015: The following members are candidates for the upcoming Board Member election to be held at the annual meeting on Wednesday, October 14th, 2015. Michael Barrett: “Retired Navy Chief with 25 years of leadership experience. A decisive yet fair team builder who inspires and creates a cooperative environment. A diplomatic and effective communicator with unparalleled problem solving ... Read more about this.
- Town of Summerville Beginning to Recover October 06th, 2015: courtesy of News 2: http://counton2.com/2015/10/05/town-of-summerville-beginning-to-recover/ SUMMERVILLE, S.C. – The Town of Summerville is beginning to recover from the torrential rains that inundated our community over the past few days. Town staff has begun analyzing the damage to infrastructure which includes sidewalks, streets and drainage canals. Russ Cornette, Town Engineer added “So far we will have some ... Read more about this.
- White Gables Community Yard Sale Postponed Due To Weather October 01st, 2015: The White Gables Community Yard Sale set for this Saturday has been postponed due to possible severe weather anticipated from Hurricane Joaquin. The yard sale has been rescheduled for Saturday, October 10th. Have a wonderful day! Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- White Gables Oyster Roast Social Event Canceled for Friday, October 2nd September 28th, 2015: The White Gables Oyster Roast scheduled for this Friday, October 2nd, has been canceled. Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- White Gables entrance signs to be removed for cleaning & paint today September 26th, 2015: The White Gables entrance signs at the front of the community will be removed today for extensive cleaning/painting and will be reinstalled on Sunday. Pergolas will be painted this coming Thursday due to rain forecast for Monday – Wednesday next week. Have a wonderful weekend! Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- White Gables Fall Community Yard Sale September 24th, 2015: Ready to get rid of all that unwanted stuff lying around and make some cash? Here’s your chance! The White Gables Community Yard Sale is set for Saturday, October 10th, from 8am – Noon. Everyone is welcome! Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreLinkedInPinterestGoogle Read more about this.
- White Gables Covenants – Section 7.28: Pets and Dorchester County Code of Ordinances Chapter 4: Animals; Section 4-9: Nuisance September 23rd, 2015: The Board has received several complaints regarding neighboring residents with multiple pets and excessive barking which is considered a nuisance. Article VII: Use Restrictions Section 7.28: Pets of the governing documents for your Association limits the number of pets to (3) three for each residence within the community. Please take a few minutes to review this ... Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.