Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
July 29, 2015 Round Table Meeting Inspection Policy Details (abbreviated)
Annual Meeting Question and Answer Notes (abbreviated)
Please note that THERE IS A CURRENT WAITING LIST for boat storage:
Boat Storage Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Yellowstone’s Landscape Maintenance Update – White Gables July 26th, 2016: Below is the updated weekly maintenance report for additional tasks completed last week and this week outside of core maintenance: Previous Week’s Maintenance Report • Began irrigation repairs at Pump Stations and amenity center • Replaced dead flowers at front entrance beds • Pruned wood line back along Firethorn • Pruned shrubs adjacent to 500 Hawthorne Ave Upcoming Week’s Service • Cut down 3 dead trees per ... Read more about this.
- Sign Controls: Covenant Restrictions Outlined Per Governing Documents for WGHOA July 25th, 2016: Just a friendly reminder that unapproved signs are prohibited within White Gables. Please take a moment to review covenant restrictions outlined in Article VII: Use Restrictions; Section 7.21: Sign Controls from the governing documents for White Gables HOA below: Section 7.21. Sign Controls. No signs of any character shall be erected on any Lot or displayed to the public ... Read more about this.
- White Gables Pools Will Be Closed Tuesday – Thursday For Extensive Cleaning July 25th, 2016: The pools at White Gables will be closed beginning Tuesday morning through Thursday of this week for extensive treatment and cleaning of black algae rooted in the pool’s plaster surface. Please keep in mind that this will not eliminate black algae completely from the plaster, but will help restrict further growth until the renovation project begins after the current pool ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone’s Landscape Maintenance Update – White Gables July 22nd, 2016: Below is the updated weekly maintenance report for additional tasks completed last week and this week outside of core maintenance: Previous Week’s Maintenance Report: • Met with Board President to discuss recent property proposals per his request • Pruned tree and shrubs in front of 304 and 305 White Gables Drive • Pruned various shrubs and trees around soccer field • ... Read more about this.
- White Gables Pool Update July 12th, 2016: Many residents have voiced their concerns regarding the presence of black algae in the pool. This has been a reoccurring issue for several years. Many residents may recall that the pool was drained, thoroughly cleaned, acid washed and race line tiles were re-grouted due to black algae in early 2014. Lowcountry Aquatic Services advised at that ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone’s Landscape Maintenance – White Gables July 12th, 2016: Below is an updated weekly landscape maintenance report for the previous week and the current week of service for tasks outside of core maintenance. Previous Week’s Maintenance Report • Sprayed weeds in front entrance rose garden paths • Pruned Crepe Myrtles away from Amenity Center wall (so limbs are no longer touching) • Removed dead shrub in front of amenity center playground ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone’s Landscape Maintenance Update – White Gables June 29th, 2016: Below is an updated weekly landscape maintenance report for the previous week and the current week of service for tasks outside of core maintenance. Previous Week’s Maintenance Report • Continue trimming, pulling and weed removal in islands along White Gables Drive from Hawthorne Ave to Trillium • Scheduled installation for additional River Rock at front entrance • Monitor roses ... Read more about this.
- Mail Theft Reported in White Gables June 28th, 2016: Attention White Gables Residents: The Association has been made aware that mail has been stolen from several mailboxes throughout the community. The Summerville branch Post Office has also been notified. Residents affected by this crime should contact Summerville Police immediately by calling (843) 871-2463. Read more about this.
- Possible algae bloom at ponds near the clubhouse and Germander Avenue June 23rd, 2016: The Association is aware of algae accumulations visible around the ponds behind the clubhouse and near Germander Avenue. Lake Doctors has been notified and a biologist has been dispatched to assess and treat affected ponds accordingly. Have a wonderful afternoon! Read more about this.
- Yellowstone’s Weekly Landscape Maintenance Report June 20th, 2016: Below is an updated landscape maintenance report provided by Yellowstone for improvement tasks outside of routine core maintenance: Improvements accomplished week of 6/13 – 6/17/16: • Spayed weed killer on all weeds in boatyard and around fence line • Tree trimming, shrub pruning and hand weed pulling in islands along White Gables Drive from Hawthorne Ave to Trillium • Applied slow release fertilizer ... Read more about this.
- Friendly Reminder of Pool Rules for White Gables HOA June 17th, 2016: The Association would like to remind residents of rules established for the pool within White Gables. Please take a moment to review pool rules established for your community. The Association requests that residents and guests please adhere to pool rules to ensure the continued enjoyment and safety of all residents throughout the swim season. Have a ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone Landscape Service Update June 07th, 2016: Yellowstone continues to make progress in landscaping service and improvements within White Gables. Listed below if this week’s updated maintenance report that includes work completed last week. Last week’s service was as follows: • Pruned around the mailbox at Forsythia • Continue tree trimming along White Gables Drive • Chemically remove turf and weeds from boatyard • Rotate soccer goals perpendicular to current position ... Read more about this.
- Yellowstone’s Landscape Maintenance Update – White Gables May 31st, 2016: Weekly landscape maintenance service will take place on Wednesday and Thursday instead of Tuesday and Wednesday due to observance of Memorial Day on Monday, May 30th. Listed below is an updated landscape maintenance report provided by Yellowstone. Last week’s service was as follows: • Tree trimming along White Gables Drive around the field in front of the amenity center • Pruned shrubs ... Read more about this.
- Clubhouse Door Replacement Project Nearing Completion May 09th, 2016: Residential Vitality will be completing the door replacement project at the clubhouse early this week. The new doors and locks have been installed and look great! Technicians will begin installing new exterior door trim on Tuesday morning that could temporarily inconvenience residents using the pool due to construction dust and debris in the air. The Association appreciates ... Read more about this.
- How Safe are Your Association Funds with CMG? May 08th, 2016: Community Management Group, LLC (CMG) is a Charleston-based, Professional Homeowners Association Management Company. CMG has a team of 45 local, trained and insured professionals, offering general repair & maintenance services, horticultural consulting, collections administration, and Association accounting. Managers are qualified, certified, designated (CMCA, AMS, etc.), and members of the Community Associations Institute. Administrative staff members ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.