Woohoo! It’s pool time!
The birds are chirping and spring is springing. Daylight savings time is one of the reminders it is time to get out and enjoy the weather. Your Community Board has been hard at work considering projects and bringing about improvements in your neighborhood. If you notice an area at your pool that needs maintenance or repairs, please let us know!
Community pool rules are posted onsite alongside the South Carolina DHEC Health and Safety Requirements. As a community pool, it is important all community members work together to keep the environment family-friendly and safe for everyone.
- Swim at your own risk…..no lifeguard on duty
- No solo swimming
- No running, diving, or boisterous or rough play (please do not bring “boogie boards” or similar items to the pool) (Varies by community)
- No alcoholic beverages (Varies by community)
- No smoking inside the pool gate (Varies by community)
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- No animal of pets allowed in the pool or on the deck
- No glass allowed in the pool or on the deck
- No children in the pool without adult supervision
- Please shower before entering the pool
- All children who are still in diapers must wear a “Swimmie diaper” when in the pool. Regular diapers are not permitted.
- A “REASONABLE” number of guests are allowed per home. (Varies by community)
- THE POOL IS OPEN FROM DAWN to DUSK. NIGHT-TIME SWIMMING IS NOT ALLOWED….your pool is not DHEC rated for nighttime swimming. Please call Police if you observe violators.
Please do your part to make your pool a fun and safe place for all!